Start by marking “The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #5)” as Want to Read:
The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #5)

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught

(The Yada Yada Prayer Group #5)

For the Yada Yadas, gettin' caught up in troubles isn't the problem; it's how to get free.

Only weeks ago, we Yadas toughened our prayer knees when one of our own was the victim of a vicious racial attack. Now it seems each household is being thrown into even bigger and badder circumstances. It especially worries me, Jodi Baxter, because I'm a fixer by nature, and the praye
Published August 1st 2006 by Integrity Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught

Jeanette
Oct 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it just as much as I've loved all of the others! Reading about this group of women, their families and friends makes me wish I was one of them. Actually, I can "see" myself in some of their characters. Even though I started reading this series several years ago and in between have read many other books, it's still very easy to come back feel like I'm just catching up with old friends. Can't wait to see what happens with Hoshi and Sarah. Since I read Stand By Me (the first in the SouledOutS ...more
NancyInWI
Jul 18, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: christian, chick-lit
I read the first 4 books in the Yada Yada series several years ago. I didn’t really remember specifics about them, just that they were good, easy summer reads. This is the 5th in the series, and the author does backtrack to things that happened prior to the stories told here. I don’t remember them being so “in your face” Christian, not that I find anything wrong with that. There was not a lot of action in this edition, but it was a squeaky clean and pleasant enough read. I just couldn’t figure o ...more
Claudia Lee
May 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
I picked this book up for an airplane read based upon the recommendation of a friend who has read the whole Yada Yada Prayer Group series. I wasn't disappointed. The book follows a multi-ethnic group of female friends through the trials and tribulations of life. Once a month this group gets together to worship God and pray for each other. I like the way the book weaves prayer into real life and shows the struggles of one woman in particular to do this. It was an engaging read and a practical pri ...more
Shaunte
It doesn't disappoint . . .

If you've been following the women of Yada Yada along this journey; then you will understand where I'm coming from. Neta Jackson has done an amazing job of wrapping you into every characters life and showing you the hope and purpose God has for each of them. All along the way she manages to remind you of that still small voice we often forget is there nudging us to surround ourselves with the love and support that comes from the most unexpected places. Wonderful read
Kathryn
4.5★ This is another great instalment of the Yada Yada Prayer Group, with issues ranging from pride to learning to trust God more fully with all aspects of our lives.

I love how the Yada Yada ladies are there for each other and how this has extended to their husbands and some of the kids looking out for each other as well.

I can't wait to read the final 2 books in the series, but I will also be sad when they are finished!
Libby
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: scribd
After having read through the series to this one- Book 5 - I feel like I am meeting with old friends now! These books are just awesome . They are encouraging and very real. I can't recommend them high enough.

This book is from Scribd- For a free 60 day free trial use the following referral link-
Sep 12, 2013 rated it really liked it
My goodness, our Yada Yada sisters are snippy and snappy in this book. This one has a problem...that one has a problem...Jodi the anchor worries of them all until she remembers once again to take it to God in prayer (cue music). Side note on the baby names: one seemed incomplete (kept wanting to add "Nigila" hehe).
Linda Krueger
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one and love the series. Only two left, I'll be sad when it's done. Already read House of Hope! Thx so much for writing them, Neta. They all have encouraged and enhanced my own prayer life so much. Life is not about me-it's about God and His purpose for all of us!
Shawna
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-for-fun
Winning the lottery, racial attacks, trouble, and pregnancy, and many visits to the hospital keep Jodi and the Yada Yadas on their knees. They decide to stand up for what they believe in and it challenges them continually. This might be one of the most intense page turning books in the series.
Cindy
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not quite as good as book 4 but still had a few amazing moments, even a few tears from this emotional Mama, of course! It's a simple yet powerful look into how Christians do everyday struggles, & how we are blessed when we help each other bear these burdens through prayer.
Jan 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series! I love the characters of Ruth and Ben so loved this one especially! It had a truly satisfying ending!
Joann
Jul 25, 2013 rated it liked it
It was my least favorite of the series:( wasn't much of a plot! Looking forward to the next one and hoping its better
Kitty Tomlinson
Sep 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Mark continues to improve as he recovers from the beating he received after the hate rally. Avis has problems with a daughter and Becky gets a job.
Emily Agnello
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
wow these ladies really are something else. I love how they can all come together when a sister is in need.
Melissa
Sep 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful addition to the series. Ruth is pregnant with twins, churches merge, Chanda has breast cancer.
Alana
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I want to be a Yada Yada. This book made my heart sing!
Christie
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Such a great series and this book didn't disappoint! Felt like much more happened and it wasn't as slow as the other books read. Ended wonderfully. Ready for the next one!
C.
A continuing story about the Yada Yada prayer group and their families. Lots of twists and turns which keeps you glued to the pages.

Jenn Sands
May 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An enjoyable light read that also gave me food for thought about my prayer life and whether I include God in all my everyday choices.
Patricia  Hess
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
these books are wonderful i would recommend them to anyone
Kristi Bumpus
Not my cup of tea. Stereotype characters, oversimplification, extensive backstory references. I haven't read the rest of the series, so perhaps those who have will enjoy this more.
Ivoree Malcom
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The amount of action in this book is kind of limited. I would have loved to see more occur! This was the most boring of this series so far.
Sue Klasing
These books seem to have many of the same issues I have struggled with.
Denean
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS SERIES !!!!!!!! GREAT FOR YOUR SOUL :)
Kristie3898
May 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Just like the others in the series, I loved it!
Heather
Feb 23, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
I don't think I finished this book it was so blah.
Kelly
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So many people and crises to keep up with, but with the help of the Lord and with the Yada Yada sisters, they get it done. All of these books are so good. I’m praying for their potential new sister, but lots of good things happened and awful things worked out well. Also still praying for one of their sons, too.
Cindy
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another awesome book in the series. I will be sad to leave these characters. Wondering what the title means. Great read as usual.
Shay Freeman
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
great series - real problems - real people and real life - no sugar coated God answers
Karen Rowe
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Friends

The Yada Yada sisters show how people who come from different cultures have similar problems. The Yada Yada sisters pray, praise, and love each other. The sisters demonstrate the true meaning of Agape love.
They are human, but even when they are upset with each other they forgive.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Harry Bentley's Second Chance (Yada Yada Brothers #1)
  • Sisterchicks in Gondolas (Sisterchicks, #6)
  • The Potluck Club Takes the Cake (The Potluck Club #3)
  • Summer Breeze
  • A Place To Belong (Sister Circle #4)
  • Healing Waters (Sullivan Crisp, #2)
  • That's -Not Exactly- Amore (Drama Queen #3)
  • Dandelions in a Jelly Jar
  • A Time to Mend (Safe Harbor #1)
  • The Baby Chronicles

The Yada Yada Prayer Group (7 books)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #1)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #2)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #3)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Tough (The Yada Yada Prayer Group #4)
  • The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling