Start by marking “Hot Houston Nights: Graham and Isabella Part 1 (Graham and Isabella, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hot Houston Nights: Graham and Isabella Part 1 (Graham and Isabella, #1)

Hot Houston Nights: Graham and Isabella Part 1 (Graham and Isabella, #1)

What happens when a one night stand, doesn’t stay just that?

Out for the first time after a long term relationship, Isabella wasn’t expecting much except a good time with the girls. A one night stand wasn’t in the cards, until she met him.

Graham is damaged both physically and mentally by a past that refuses to let him go. When he sees Isabella for the first time, she wasn’t
Published January 9th 2015 (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Hot Houston Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Houston Nights

Kristina Snyder
Jan 14, 2015 Kristina Snyder rated it it was amazing
Hot Houston Nights Part 1 was a hot, sexy and thrilling read from start to finish. I wish, wish, wish that this book was longer, because I loved everything about it. I didn't want to see it end. But then again, since it is a novella series, I am eagerly awaiting for Part 2!!! Everything drew me in to this story. It had an interesting plot and the characters were well developed. The characters were my favorite part of the book. I came to adore Graham and Isabella. Even though this was a quick rea ...more
Jordan
Jan 27, 2015 Jordan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~I Was Provided A ARC By The Author~

Isabella would rather be home reading than in a crowed bar. She's always been the short girl, the one with hips. The one the guys would overlook for her taller, skinner friends. But that night, with a hard, hot body pressed against hers, she feels wanted for the first time in years. Graham is a tall, brooding, scared man. He likes to hide in the shadows. Afraid that people with see the scar on his face and cringe. But he has his sites set on Isabella. He's int
The Art of Romance Promotions
Great short, hot read! Pippah’s very wealthy parents are tired of her not living up to their standards so they’re forcing her to move to Houston to live with her uncle. Before she goes to his house though she’s expected to go to a masquerade ball at a wealthy families home and she’s supposed to meet the families son. Grant doesn’t come home very often but his parents insist that he come home for this ball. When the two meet sparks immediately fly and this book becomes steamy very quickly.

Great w
Jeanine Walsh palinkas
Jun 26, 2015 Jeanine Walsh palinkas rated it it was amazing
Well geez...... I don't know what I was expecting, but this meatball of my requirements! I was lucky enough to win this series in a FB giveaway event, and I lucked out! I love the way S.N. Garza writes. It's real, to the point, and the only reason this review is so short is because I'm already almost done book 2!
Chasity
Nov 17, 2015 Chasity rated it it was amazing
Wowsa, this book was hot, hot, hot!!! I liked that Graham and Isabella both had their own little flaws to get over and they both fit together perfectly. I really enjoyed reading about these two and I would really love to read more of a story with the two of them, they are sizzling together!!
Melissa Berbrich
This was an amazing book! It made me cry and laugh and gasp. Isabella and Graham are now one of my favorite couples. Graham is amazing and I can't wait to see where they go in the next book.
Stephanie Garza
Patricia Major
Patricia Major rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Christy
Christy rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2015
Patricia Major
Patricia Major rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Dayreader Reviews
Review to come
Angel Barcello
Angel Barcello marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Lorraine Barton
Lorraine Barton marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Jos
Jos marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
kk
kk marked it as to-read
kk
kk marked it as to-read
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kylie Christie
Kylie Christie marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Willow
Willow marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Becky Rendon
Becky Rendon marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2015