Start by marking “Dragon Wytch (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Wytch (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #4)

Dragon Wytch

(Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #4)

We're the D'Artigo sisters: savvy--and sexy--operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But being half-human, half-Fae short-circuits our talents at all the wrong times. My sister Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still getting the hang of being undead. And me? I'm Camille, a wicked-good witch, trying to juggle ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 275 pages
Published July 1st 2008 by Berkley

Start your review of Dragon Wytch (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #4)
Julie (jjmachshev)
Jul 16, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: PNR hot romantica fans
Shelves: 2008-reads
Oh ho ho! The battle is heating up in Yasmine Galenorn's paranormal 'Otherworld" series with the release of her latest, "Dragon Wytch". This series which relies heavily on Faery lore but also includes demons, dragons, goblins, trolls, vampires, shapeshifters, and also pulls in magic creatures from other cultures is kick ass!! The race to retrieve the third spirit seal is on and Camille the witch will need every one of her allies to come out alive.

This series has some serious sexual tension and f
Bethany
Mar 09, 2009 rated it it was ok
Dragon Wytch is the fourth novel in Yasmine Galenorn's series. The first three helped established her universe, and I expected for the fourth novel to begin exploring the universe in more detail. Instead, it was more of the same.

Dragon Wytch begins with a Crown Prince Unicorn arriving in Seattle to bestow a gift on Camille to help her in her battles against Shadow Wing and his Degath Squads. From there, things spiral out of control when the gift goes missing along with the unicorn's steward Mis
The 4th Book in the Sister's of the Moon series.

Is it getting hot in here? Oh no - that's just me after reading this book. Having worked her way through all three sisters - the 4th book in the series is full circle back to Camille - the Witchy sister with a LOT of passion and a very complicated life.

The three D'Artigo sisters are living Earthside while the war wages on in the Otherworld. They are part of the Otherworld Intelligence Agency and were stationed Earthside before the war broke out.
keikii Eats Books
Aug 21, 2016 rated it liked it
To read more reviews in this series and others, check out my blog keikii eats books!

57 points, 3 stars.

Quote:
“How Do you spell relax?" I whispered, holding his head with my hands.

I think the answer is f-u-c-k-m-e." He answered.

Review:
With Dragon Wytch, we are back to Camille for the first time. And as promised in an earlier review, Galenorn is changing these sisters to be what she wants them to be in the moment. Not necessarily a bad thing, because these sisters start off way low on the to
☀Rachael☀
Oct 03, 2014 rated it liked it
I don't know about these books they have all the elements of paranormal books that I like; kickass chicks, an array of paranormal creatures and crimes to fight but they still are just Meph to me!
I don't know if the author is too descriptive or the stories are too long winded? I'm not keep on the fact that no one has a problem with Camille having (view spoiler)

So anyway I finished Dragon Wytch (Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon, #4) by Yas
Kathy Davie
Sep 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, urban
Fourth in the Otherworld / Sisters of the Moon urban fantasy series revolving around the D'Artigo sisters in Seattle.

My Take
Certainly no lack of action. We get background on Camille's trial to become a priestess of the Moon Mother as well as the truth about the Black Unicorn. We also learn why Camille and her sisters are so highly valued. Smoky gives up a lot of info and some of his pride. it certainly creates a massive quandary for the adventurous Camille. And Smoky is a very pushy, expectant b
Amyiw
May 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 1/2
Cliffhanger? Not quite. Really it was more transition and nothing answered or completed but definitely more questions added in. I came to the end and said, "what, that's it?" and then started wondering what the story really was. I can honestly say, I don't know.

So what did we get. I can tell you what happened, we see where the world is going and have a big set up for change, this was pretty good. Also we get Camilla's relationships, lots happen there but it is still the same players. One i
Alice 🐱☕️📚🐰
Shannon Dyer
Round up to 4.5 stars.
Lisha
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
these books are just great guilty pleasures!
Joan
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so enjoying this series. I cannot wait to start the next one!
Fangs for the Fantasy
Camille D’Artigo is the protagonist in this book, facing the every growing and worrying effects of the war against Shadow Wing and the civil war in Otherworld – a war that is now affecting their family as well as bringing chaos to the Otherworld, allowing all kinds of monsters to break through the portals and wreak havoc on an unsuspecting Earth.

Now she has a unicorn gifting her with an artefact of legend of immense power that may be one of their best hopes against Shadow Wing – except it’s been
Mel
This is the one book in the series thus far that I was really looking forward to and it didn't disappoint. The series has gone full circle and this book starts back over with Camille who just happens to be my favorite of the D'Artigo sisters.

Camille is now in a triad with her men, Trillian, the Svartan looked down upon by most of the fae and Morio, a Japanese Fox Demon. Camille doesn't do vanilla and is attracted to dangerous men/creatures. That being said, her love life just seems to get more-
Barbi Faye (The Book Fae)
Nov 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal romance, great book!
Recommended to Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) by: Great cover art!! content
They are the D'Artigo sisters and they are operatives who work for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. They are also beings that are half-human and half-Fae and they are in possession of special but unique talents: Delilah is a shifter, a tabby cat, Menolly's an undead vampire, and Camille, is a good witch. All are struggling, involved deeply in a demon war.
Cryptos comes creeping through newly discovered doorways to Earth; and Morgaine has her own plans for the Fae's that live in our world. Tril
Sara
Jun 27, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: urban-fantasy, magic
I'm still on the fence about this series. There is so much going for it. It has great potential in the overarching story and the cast of characters is promising as well. But I keep waiting for the quality of the writing to get better as the series goes on, but no luck yet. I like how the books go between the three sisters, giving each a chance at the spotlight. The downside to this is that the other two sisters suddenly look like idiots that can't think for themselves when its not "their" book. ...more
Susan ...so many books and so little time
...let's start by saying...that inwant to shake all of you...who gave this book anything less than 4 or 5 stars...ooooh yes I do!!! This book is amazing from start to finish...

I can understand if your favorite of the three sisters is not Camille...but please...this book has everything a lover of Sci-Fi...Romance...etc...could ever desire!!!

I am going to write a much better review...so that anyone reading it...will go and pick it up and read it!!! I just need to begin the fifth book in the serie
Louisa
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, yeah, this book was so fantastic! So much happened, and I loved reading it! Can't wait to read more!
Kelcey
Guilty pleasure series! I love these! They are a fun, fast urban fantasy!
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
I didn't enjoy this as much as I thought that I would. I think it was partially due to the fact that I had a hard time remembering what happened in the previous volumes. That said, the goings-on seemed interesting, but as with many paranormal romance books, I ended up wishing I had picked up an urban fantasy book instead, since the romance interests me less than the rest of the fantasy plot.

This paranormal romance sets itself apart by having a non-monogamous/poly main character. While I'm a fir
Teresa Drelick
Pixies, trolls, and elves oh my! Oh, and don't forget the unicorn! Since there are only 3 sisters I was unsure what route this book would take. I liked it but as par for the course with me I will complain about the wasted pages used for sex details. I do understand that it is slightly appropriate pertaining to this character but will always state that I don't need the details to enjoy the point being made. Thus 3 stars.
Connie B
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I can't say I love the sex scenes or that Camille now has 3 full time lovers but other than that I am loving these books..They keep me interested and wondering what is next! The hunt for the spirit seals is great and meeting new and interesting characters to the storyline is fun. Can't wait to see what's next in Delilahs world if they are staying on track with the sisters books!
TinaMarie
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shellee
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
Emphasis on sex was over the top.
Ayla
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic
Loved the moon initiation as a moon child I could really relate to the draw of the Moon Mother. Lots of fun interludes between battling all the evil demons and trolls. A real page turner.
Becki
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm still not a huge fan of Camille, something about her just irks me a little. But this book was really good.
Debra Meyer
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
some of the character voices are a bit off but otherwise I enjoyed the book
Kelly Russell
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Going back to series after a bit of a break was pretty easy, it's like I never left...
Carolyn
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much action packed into part of the D'Artigo sister's journey.

These poor girls need a nap. And a week long spa treat.

Richard Bunaskavich
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting book
Gen
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The sisters lives, although, going in different directions are still intertwined. I can't wait to start immersing myself in the next installment.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Galenorn Group- : Dragon Wytch #4 16 2 May 06, 2015 03:40PM

• Inked (World of the Lupi, #5.5)
  • Hexed (Kate Daniels, #4.5; Otherworld, #9.5; Stormwalker, #2.5; Anna Strong Chronicles, #6.5)
  • Blue Rose (The Noru, #1)
  • The Last Akon (The Noru, #2)
  • The Guardian (Dark-Hunter, #20; Dream-Hunter, #5; Were-Hunter, #6; Hellchaser, #3)
  • Stormwalker (Stormwalker, #1)
  • Dark Bites (Dark-Hunter #22.5; Hellchaser, #0.5; Dream-Hunter, #0.5; Were-Hunter, #3.5)
  • Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #19)
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Cast in Wisdom (The Chronicles of Elantra, #15)
  • Time Untime (Dark-Hunter #21; Hellchaser, #4; Were-Hunter, #7)
  • Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson, #4)
  • Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson, #3)
  • Wicked Hour (Heirs of Chicagoland, #2)
  • Upon the Midnight Clear (Dark-Hunter #12, Dream-Hunter #2)
  • House of the Rising Son (Dark Hunter #22.5; The Entire Dark-Hunterverse, #28)
  • The Awakening (Leopard People, #0.5)
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
NOTE: I SELDOM visit Goodreads and do very little here. Please see my website for more information on my work: https://galenorn.com

New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author Yasmine Galenorn writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance, and is the author of over sixty books & numerous series, including the Wild Hunt Series, the Fury Unbound Series, the Otherworld Series, t

Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Witchling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #1)
  • Changeling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #2)
  • Darkling (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #3)
  • Night Huntress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #5)
  • Demon Mistress (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #6)
  • Bone Magic (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #7)
  • Harvest Hunting (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #8)
  • Blood Wyne (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #9)
  • Courting Darkness (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon #10)
  • Shaded Vision (Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon, #11)