Start by marking “Walk Through Fire (Chaos, #4)” as Want to Read:
Walk Through Fire (Chaos, #4)

Walk Through Fire

(Chaos #4)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  17,508 ratings  ·  1,879 reviews
The flame never dies . . .

Millie Cross knows what it's like to burn for someone. She was young and wild and he was fierce and even wilder-a Chaos biker who made her heart pound. They fell in love at first sight and life was good, until she learned she couldn't be the woman he needed and made it so he had no choice but to walk away. Twenty years later, Millie's chance run-i
Published October 27th 2015 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Walk Through Fire, please sign up.
Gena Schuemaker I got a little worried so i dug lol found this hope it helps you too! :)
via: http://www.kristenashley.net/titles/t...

Will There Be More Chaos?
Of…more
I got a little worried so i dug lol found this hope it helps you too! :)
via: http://www.kristenashley.net/titles/t...

Will There Be More Chaos?
Of course! What would we do without Chaos in our lives?
Starting with the stories of Joker and High (see descriptions above), both of which will be out in 2015, onward from that you’ll get the stories of Snapper and Hound. And a heads up, I get a lot of lovin’ for Rush. He will most definitely get a book but he will be the finale to the series – so a wait but you’ll get you some Rush goodness.
As soon as I know more about release dates and order…you’ll know. All you gotta do is stay tuned!
And just a note for those Landon lovers…Shy’s brother from Own the Wind gets a lot of love (as he should!). I, like you, would just love to see who he settles down with. I’m seeing this as a spin-off when we leave the land of Chaos so we can not only see Lan get his HEA, but also keep in touch with those Chaos boys (as you know, family is family with Chaos and Lan is definitely family). So don’t despair. If Landon tugged at your heart, I hope one day to give you more of him. A lot more! Keep your eyes peeled here for news! (less)

Christy
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 second chance stars

photo 0C5B4F82-688A-4FF3-92D7-DF548A118CEA_zpswm8rlx3n.jpg

Kristen Ashley has done it again! I’m such a huge fan of hers and her Chaos series. I know the first book (Shy’s) and the last book (Joker’s) have been fan favorites. They were favorites of mine. I wasn’t expecting to love High’s story as much as I did theirs. I didn’t know him well, and I didn’t have that connection going in. I may be in the minority here, but this story, Walk Through Fire is my favorite Chaos book. It might have even made it’s way into my top 5 KA books.
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
3.5 "My Inner Thighs Be Fuckin' Tinglin'" Stars

Before I say anything else, I have to say this:

It's a wonder Millie can get anything done or even walk in a straight line what with how much her "inner thighs were tingling" or "those never forgotten tingles shot out from [her] inner thighs."

description

Because, seriously, I think that was stated like a million times.

Okay, that was an exaggeration.

But for serio, at least ten times.

description

It's also a wonder she doesn't leave a trail of bread crumbs a la Hansel and Gr
Aestas Book Blog
Jun 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::::

“Are you saying we should start up where we left off?”

“Did it ever end for you?”

What a gorgeous love story!! Kristen Ashley really outdid herself. The emotional journey that Logan and Millie went through and the depth of their love — the things they sacrificed for their love — just hit me so hard. Theirs was the kind of ‘bottom of your soul, straight to your gut’ epic love that made them willing to walk through fire for each other. I cried, I swooned, and I c
Kristen
4 Stars

Overall, I enjoyed this book. No one writes second chance at romance like Kristen Ashley.

I absolutely loved the flash back scenes and the history between High and Millie. There was a confrontational scene that was so well written and tangible that once I finished the book, I quickly re-read it again...and again.

However, I had one main issue with this book—Elvira! I absolutely LOVED her in The Dream Man series but I haven't fully enjoyed her character in this one. For me, she doesn't re
UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish

Full review now posted...

Walk Through Fire, the fourth installment of Kristen Ashley’s Chaos series, is such an emotionally gutting story. There were things I loved about it, things not so much. People I loved, other people not so much. But to say I was caught up in Millie and Logan’s story is putting it mildly, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to sort out all they made me feel.

Blurb…

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5-4 Stars
I gave you up, walking through fire to do it but I did...
I did it in the end. I gave you everything.

It's been a long while since I've read a book that touched me on such a visceral level. I don't cry in books. Maybe I have a cold black heart, maybe I don't have a soul, I dunno, it just doesn't happen mkay. But here? I was a mess. A wreck. Absolutely and utterly pathetic. Sniveling, ugly crying, uncontrollably emotional wreck. In case you're still not with me, basically I spent the
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

Copy received via netgalley in exchange for an honest review

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - 4th in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 4 stars

★Review★
And extra GOOD NEWS (view spoiler)
Stacey is Sassy
Need green tea bags stat....

I made it to the other side of Walk Through Fire (aka WTF) alive but a little battered. This story had my emotions on a rollercoaster. The devastation I was feeling towards characters that I had grown to love was starting to wear me down. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could take seeing someone attacked so viciously.

AND NO ONE HAD ALL THE FACTS!!

I didn’t have all the facts, Millie didn’t have all the facts, Logan didn’t have all the facts and the bloody, mean, douch
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 6++ “I gave you everything” STARS **

“Millie, I was given one good thing in my life, the family I was born into. I found one good thing, my Club. I made two good things, my babies. But in all my life, I only EARNED one good thing. THAT’S YOU.
~ LOGAN

Holy sh*t, that was like fine wine. Beautiful. *sniff sniff*

KA is for sure the queen of biker romance...

READ IT B*TCHEZ!!

////////////////////
Elizabeth

~5 RIDE THROUGH THE FIRE STARS~

description

In Walk through Fire, Kristen Ashley wows us once again with a passionate heroine and a bad ass alpha who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to shoot down the entire world to get it. It is a blissful "second chance delight" which will leave you wanting more.

description

Millie is a successful business owner who lives in a beautiful renovated house. She has no children, no boyfriend, and not even a cat to call her own. While out one night at the local Chipotle, she sees the lo
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Kim Bailey
YES!! Another exciting ride with the Chaos members.

description

WALK THROUGH FIRE is a great second chance romance by Kristen Ashley.

“For three years we lived happily. But we didn’t live happily ever after.”
As young twenty year olds, Millie & Logan, were a happy couple. Their lives ran perpendicular to each other with him being part of an mc and her in college. But that didn't deter them because they were in love and had found their other half.

”I’ve been walking through fire for you for twenty year
Mo
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it

Some of my recent KA books have been hit and miss for me. But this one didn't disappoint. Yeah, you have to sort of suspend the disbelief a bit with some of the scenarios but, overall, the story worked.

Mysza
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read
It's official. Kristen Ashley...

I love the badass heroes and smart heroines this woman creates and her stories are simply wonderful. This one no exception. It delivered a healthy amount of angst, which I crave in books.

But also made me tear up few times and I'm not really cry baby when it comes to books.

High... High... High...

Yeah... he is Robert Downey Jr. kind of hot.
Especially in that bandanna (*wink* *wink* Jennifer!)

Him and Millie... both angry and sweet sex... HOT!

I love everything Chaos,
Rachel Reads Ravenously
IT'S LIVE!!! http://amzn.to/1S8FV4e

4.25 Chipotle stars

"Never give up. Never quit dreaming. Because dreams had a way of being. You just had to keep hold."

photo walk through fire better.png

So so thrilled I was gifted with an arc. Ever since I read the blurb about this couple in the last book I have been dying to read their story, and Kristen Ashley does not disappoint.

On a regular day Millie decides to get a meal from Chipotle. While there she sees her ex Logan "High" in line ahead of her, precedes to freak out, run away an
Pam
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Darlin’ stars

Kristen Ashley books are made to be experienced; you gotta jump right in knowing she's gonna do you right and give you one hell of a love story. Walk through Fire brings us back to Chaos, telling the love story of Millie and Logan. Logan isn't just a bike with a kick ass name, he is one hell of a sweet alpha male too, a man with always the right words to make you swoon and make you wet. He is a man devoted to his club, his kids and when it matters most to his one and only. Millie
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

”Twenty years without you and it was always…only…you.”

description

A second chance romance delivered with grit, heart, humor and some action. I enjoyed this installment in the series and found a whole slew of things that were total standouts in this book. The couple’s return back from their “walk through fire” was well delivered and at times hurt but overall made for a very good read.

”I met my perfect man at age eighteen and I had him for three years. Then I sent him away. Could I right those wro
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 EMOTIONAL STARS

"I love you."
"Loved you then.Love you now.Never quit lovin' you in a way I know I never will."

This is by far my favorite book in this series!What an emotional ride, Kristen Ashley did an amazing job,she made me feel so connected to the story!This story is about second chances,forgiveness,love,loss.I don’t want to spoil the story,because I believe this is one of these books that you must read and feel everything!

Have you ever read a book that you wanted so bad the mane couple t
Geri Reads
Jun 21, 2015 rated it liked it
***SPOILERS AHOY***

I've thought about my rating and review long and hard. For the first 47-50% of this book, I was in cloud nine. It had everything that I've come to expect from KA and so much more. The angst was delicious. I gobbled it up like candy. Then the second half came and then it lost steam. Partly because the conflict resolution was just...meh...for lack of a better word.

Millie and Logan met and fell in love instantly 23 years ago. They lived happily for three years, but then Millie, d
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 "Hear?" Stars!

photo Walk Through Fire - Kristen Ashley_zpsxkwpfssr.png

As many of you may know, Kristen Ashley is my favourite writer since I decided to read one of her books. I was waiting for Walk Through Fire like a crazy person LOL I actually requested the ARC in Netgalley but it was not accepted *snif* However, I can say after all this torture of waiting, that KA (again) did not disappoint me: this was fabulous!!!

This book is the fourth in the Chaos series and it tells the heartbreaking story between Logan "High" Judd (one of the hot Chaos MC
Brandi
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

description

I loved this one. The angst, the emotion, the sweet, it was all simply perfect to me. I'll try to properly review soon. I will say, I loved High and Millie.
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **fiery** STARS

“Never give up.
Never quit dreaming.
Because dreams had a way of being.
You just had to keep hold.”

*sigh*

This book is the perfect example why Kristen Ashley, badass biker and second chance romance is the best combination ever. It was just wonderful. Emotional, sexy, heartbreaking and so very much like coming home.

A second chance romance that hits right in the feels, makes your panties melt right from the start, badass biker and kick-ass heroine shenanigans on top. Just the r
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kristen Ashley Fans, Romance
4 You Hear...Stars * * * *
To state from the get go... I was so excited to receive this arc...and to have a second new KA book so close to together... that was almost like winning the lottery of Guilty Pleasures Reading.

I had already been excited about an older demographic of characters... people who have lived a life...people who had history together and it had some how gone wrong... causing them to be apart. Now their paths had crossed again...and I knew something huge was going to happen ...
S.M. West
4.25 Snook'ums STARS

"Only him...Only her."

I know I sound like a broken record but just love KA! I can't go wrong with laughing, crying, loving and lusting when I read one of her books.

From almost the very beginning, Millie Cross and Logan Judd's (aka High) story brought out so many emotions in me.

There were so many times where I found myself fighting back the tears and struggling to keep it together along side Millie. I was a mess.

This is definitely a second chances love story and it's also
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

The first half of this book was a definite 5 Star read for me, it had a massive amount of love/hate sexual tension and there was a mystery surrounding the reasons for High and Millie hating each other. My eyes were glued, I couldn't look away from the pages and it was perfection.

The second half maybe hit a 3.5, I felt it dragged a bit after the big reveal but it was good all the same.

Millie was a young 18 year old when she met biker Logan at a party. It was love at first sight
Emma Chase
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved!!! Heartbreaking, beautiful addition to the series! Already rereading ❤ ...more
Natasha is a Book Junkie
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

“You love a man, Millie, you believe in him, you take him as he is. You go on his journey with him no matter what happens, even if that means you have to walk through fire.”

Never underestimate the power of a great writer because the moment you step into one of their books, your every emotion is at their mercy, but when that writer also happens to be one of your favourite contemporary authors at present, their every single word has the power to annihilate you. And thi
Sabrina
Jun 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Now LIVE!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

4 'Flowery, biker goodness' Stars

Millicent Anna Cross and Logan "High" Judd fell in love with one look at a party. Before the first word was even spoken their lives became one and they became inseparable. For three years their light burned bright and in a way that let it be known to anyone around that they were it for each other. But it all came crashing to a halt when Millie pushed Logan away in a very messed up way.

Now, twenty years later the p
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites
For more reviews, visit http://angelas-sizzling-pages.blogspo...

Once finishing my first read (Yes, I confess, I needed to savor this one several times) I had to step back, catch my breath and process all the feels. This one totally did me in above and beyond any…and I mean ANY of Kristen Ashley’s tales. I was completely destroyed throughout most of this story courtesy of Millie. For personal reasons, I connected with her character, her heartache and all that she had suffered; she just touched m
Beverly
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

First and foremost, Kristen Ashley is the absolute queen of writing. This lady creates unique, engaging stories that pull you in immediately and don’t let go. I have truly enjoyed all her books I have read, but this book just hit me in a completely different way and is definitely one of my all time top 5 KA favorites.

Millie and Logan meet when they are young, in their twenties, and for three years have the most perfect relationship. For the those years they fight, love and grow together. They a
Kim Bailey
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Kim by: Amy | Foxy Blogs
A second chance romance that had me crying my eyes out during the first half of the book. With the story of Millie Cross & Logan "High" Judd, Kristen Ashley proves that true love really can conquer all.

“Everyone’s got an endless capacity for love. Which means everyone’s got a shot of receiving an endless supply of love. Don’t matter who you give it to or get it from. Just matters you got a heart big enough to give it and a heart open enough to get it back.”

I'm a sucker for MC books. I'm a
  • All the Sky (Signal Bend, #5)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
  • A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)
  • Craving Resurrection (The Aces, #4)
  • Random & Rare (Lock & Key, #2)
  • Unbeloved (Undeniable, #4)
  • Soulless (King, #4)
Kristen Ashley was born in Gary, Indiana, USA. She nearly killed her mother and herself making it into the world, seeing as she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck (already attempting to accessorise and she hadn't taken her first breath!).

Kristen grew up in Brownsburg, Indiana but has lived in Denver, Colorado and the West Country of England. Thus she has been blessed to have friends a

Chaos (6 books)
  • Own the Wind (Chaos, #1)
  • Fire Inside (Chaos, #2)
  • Ride Steady (Chaos, #3)
  • Wild Like the Wind (Chaos, #5)
  • Free (Chaos, #6)
“I'm done walking through fire for you, High! ... I'm done not because I'm done but because there's nothing left of me to burn. You have it all. You've always had it all! I gave up everything so you can have it all! Please! God! Leave me to my nothing.” 21 likes
“Millie, I was given one good thing in my life, the family I was born into. I found one good thing, my Club .... But in all my life, I only earned one good thing. That’s you.” 15 likes