Start by marking “Inching Back to Sane: My years with Bipolar Disorder” as Want to Read:
Inching Back to Sane: My years with Bipolar Disorder

Read Book

Inching Back to Sane: My years with Bipolar Disorder

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is a non-fiction memoir of my own life as I tried many careers, went through many jobs and saw the inside of various mental hospitals and Psychiatric wards. This is a story of hope, and of new beginnings, but perhaps even more so about how we all must accept our limitations and play the hand we are dealt.
Published September 6th 2014 (first published September 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Inching Back to Sane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inching Back to Sane

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Inching Back to Sane: My years with Bipolar Disorder
Laura Marchildon
Inching Back to Sane: My Years with Bipolar, by Leif Gregersen is the sequel to Through the Withering Storm: My Teen Years Bipolar Disorder.
This book reads very much like copious amounts of journal entries.
Unlike Leif Gregersens first book, this one tends to lack any direct message of hope or inspiration.
However, I will admit, Inching Back to Sane: My Years with Bipolar, is a very interesting and eye opening true life story of someone who has a serious mental illness.
Paula Kirman
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A gritty, honest, first person account of life as a young adult with bipolar disorder.
Richard Van Camp
Emilly
Oct 07, 2020
Tina
Nov 24, 2020
Short & Sweet Treats: writer of poetry, memoirs, short stories and YA 1 5 Jul 22, 2015 11:36PM
I was born in a small city that was full of life and opportunities to find happiness. I had a lot of love in my family, my parents were good to me, though as I grew older I started to slowly develop manic depression/Bipolar Disorder. If you don't know what bipolar is, just go back a while and look at Charlie Sheen. You can recover from an illness like bipolar, but it takes time, care and support ...more

News & Interviews