Start by marking “Restoration (The Revelation, #5)” as Want to Read:
Restoration (The Revelation, #5)

Restoration

(The Revelation #5)

If your heart was full of love, could you give it up? Would you run? Would you fight? Would you fall to fate? Randi Cooley Wilson’s bestselling Revelation Series comes to an epic finale in Restoration.

When the skies darken and love in its truest form is tested, would you run? When death becomes silence and battle lines are drawn, would you fight? If you had to sacrifice t
Paperback, 1st Edition, 350 pages
Published November 28th 2015 by Createspace (first published August 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Restoration, please sign up.
Randi Wilson No firm date yet, sorry, but definitely within the next few months. Thanks so much for reading the series.

Start your review of Restoration (The Revelation, #5)
angela
Jul 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was absolutely captivated in this series. Each book I devoured needing to get to the next book, to find out what’s was going to happen next. None of the books disappointed, all were full of action, love, family, secrets, evil, you know all the things that make a great book.

The characters were awesome, I loved the relationship between Eve and Asher. It was sweet, yet hot and intense. All the characters their interactions and personalities were believable. My other favorite character was Gage
Anna
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal sirens everywhere

5 stars !!!!!!!!

Asher St. Michael, prince of the gargoyle race, emanates darkness, power, and raw beauty. He took an oath to protect his siren, Eve Collins, always.

“You live in fear that no one will hear your cries...I hear them. I’ll catch you when you fall, always. All of your broken dreams, I will make them fade away. When you’re lost, I will find you and bring you home. I will pick you up when your world shatters.”

I loved this series so much. I read the first four books back to back and
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
DNF At 3 hours and 28 minutes (Audio Book sped up to x1.25)

In the past, you may have caught me hate reading a book or two but never a series. Yet here we are. I've DNFed books because I disliked a character. I've hate-read and finished books to spite the characters in some way shape or form (strange, I know). Until today I had never hate-read a series.

There's just no winning with this series and this set of characters for me. As I've said in the past, the world-building is fantastic but that's a
Cassie C
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Review to come!

Update 11/21/15:

See more reviews on my blog Novels and Necklaces

ARC was provided by the publisher for an honest review as part of a Blog Tour.

description

This finale is epic in every way imaginable, and the perfect conclusion to this amazing series! After the ending of the fourth book, Revolution, with the revelation that Daddy of the Hotty-McHottster gargoyle brothers is alive and well, and that he basically hates Eve, well, you know that some major drama was going to go down in this book. A
Lindsay
I loved it. I just wish there was more. I can't get enough of Asher and Eve. #damnsexygargoil
Rosa
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: angels, monsters, na
I HATE when I start a series and find out I have to wait for the next book! This series is fantastic! Randi, if you need some ARC reviews I'm here for you! *wink wink, hint hint*

***I received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review***

Fast pace, lots of action, and some steamy scenes!

Amazing! I tried to take a little time enjoying the end of Eve and Asher, but couldn't stop reading! I still think Abby is my favorite character, I'm so happy for her and Callan.

Everything was wrapped up great
zapkode
{My Thoughts} – This was a spectacular conclusion to an incredibly well written series. I am honored to have been given the opportunity to read this entire series.

Eve and Asher are put through some of their biggest trials within the pages of this book. They both learn that the truth they have known has been altered to fit the agenda of others. They both learn that they cannot survive. nor exist without the other. They both learn that despite everything they really truly are in love with one anot
Teigan
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
YES. I FINALLY FINISHED THE SERIES.

No more half-assed plotline, sickening over-the-top romance, awfully written accents and a useless protagonist with no character development.

It took all five books for nothing to happen and my stubborness to complete the series. I think it's safe to say I WILL NOT be picking this up ever again.
Janean Desmarais-broker
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved the series. The characters are the really great and I was very at peace with how the series ended. It's a love and hate feeling when you like it but you could always read more! I cannot wait for RPA!!
Katie Jones
This was a great ending to the story. Wrapped everything up while leaving some details that I’m sure feed into the Royal Protector Academy spin-off.

There was the usual theme of Asher & Eve being separated & then reunited. Seems these two just can’t keep track of one another... but the reunion is always intensely sweet (& hot) so it works, even if a little overdone at this point. At least throughout these experiences it felt like Eve was finally learning. The ceremony was nice. Very personal & I’
Francais Parker
Girl Power: A
Guy Hero: A-
Love Interests: A+
Feels: A++

For you clean-readers: this one DOES have mature content. Some scene-skipping/self-editing will be needed to read this one.
Anneliese
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was ok
All I can say is... thank God it's over.

3 stars was generous in my opinion, and only because I felt that this book picked up a little more than the previous couple.

I couldn't figure out what annoyed me most... the fact that the plot tended to be mostly about the romance rather than the whole Heaven Vs Hell war, the fact that romance itself I could barely stomach or the fact that I disliked the majority of the characters.

I find it hard to enjoy 'forever' romances where the characters apparentl
YA Reads Book Reviews
Dec 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: nichole
Originally posted on www.yareads.com, reviewed by Nichole.

I devoured this series in less than a week. Part of me is really excited to say that, because I got to read all the hot Asher scenes. The other part of me, though, is a little bit devastated that it’s over. I mean, seriously, why can’t there be like 20 books in this series? I’d read them all.

I hate to say it, but Restoration was probably my least favorite book in the series…. It was a little choppy. There were several scenes that felt as
Vanessa
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really great series that I enjoyed immensely. I laughed, I cried, and I was able to really engage with the plot and characters. I'm extremely excited about the spin off.

There were a couple things that really annoyed and aggravated me throughout this series that I hope won't be in the spin off trilogy. First, was how often Eve made just really bad and almost irrational decisions. Her reasons for them just didn't make sense. I suppose it could have been due to or explained away by her
Maria Kalel
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok so the book finally came out and It was just breathtaking. I am so sad this series is over. It's so rare when you fall in love with the characters and are in the moment. I couldn't have asked for more out of this final installment! Can't wait to see what else Mrs. Randi writes!

Eve and Asher

description

I can't really describe what Asher looks like in my head or Eve for that matter but this is the closest I could come up with. I always make up the characters up in my own head and honestly no picture can
Florence Clark
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
All good things must come to an end, but this series was excellent. I am sorry it ended. I have loved all the characters. I look forward to the next series so I can learn about the characters I have loved. Randi job well done
Megan
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ANAZING!!! I freaking loved this series. Everything was great!! What a perfect ending to the series. I can't wait to read the next series spinoff! I usually don't read them but I read the beginning and I will definitely read it!!
Susan Ney friedlander
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was an amazing series!!!!! The characters, the settings, the storyline were so amazing!!!!! The ending was as beautiful as you would expect from Randi!!! Also had a great lead in for her next series!!! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!!
Nathalie*
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars for this awesome series!!!
It ended really nicely with pretty much everything wrapped up.. Can't wait to read the next series ;) I love that it's going to be Serena's story :)
Pam
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-read
Great ending to a favorite series. Anxious to see hoe the next generation of the series goes.
Arceli
Soaring Up High

Restoration is a stunning conclusion to Randi Cooley Wilson’s Revelation series. I enjoyed reading every single page with these characters and I’m throughly sad to say goodbye to them (even though there is a next generation series called Royal Protector Academy).

Eve has survived it all. She has gone through death, grief, heartbreak, and making some extremely hard decisions. Now she awaits her final trail: acension. Eve really made me like this book a lot. I like how she had her f

Shelley
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the final book in the series, many questions get answered and relationships are strengthened. My favorite part of this book is how Asher and Eve finally learn to work together and trust each other, which is needed if they are going to save their future. There are lots of trying moments for the couple but they come out stronger.

Asher must face his worst fear and Eve must let him. This is a great finish for this series, everything tied together nicely.
Amy
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So glad I didnt give up on this series too quickly!! This book was great! Tense moments coupled with sweetness and adventure! My only grips is that some of the plot lines came up and then were resolved too soon- would have loved to see more out of some of them! Overall, a great series Im glad I didn’t abandon!
Sally Maxwell
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad this had a happy ending, I must admit I was hoping for an Asher and Eve baby, book 6 is on pre order, now to read the follow on series.
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
This review was originally posted on Latte Nights Reviews

What a great ending to this wonderful and action-packed series! I cannot believe it's over :'( I will miss my full-time sessions with my fave characters Asher, Gage, Callan, Abby, Uriel and even Kenna! At least I will have them for part-time sessions in RPA!

"If anyone can bring us all restoration, it's you."

It is an understatement to say that Asher and Eve have gone through literal hell to be together and save the human race along with the
The LitBuzz
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na

*I read this book in return for an honest review. Full review can be found on the LitBuzz web site*

When it all falls apart, can you put it back together?
When Randi Cooley Wilson’s last book, Revolution (Book 4 in the Revelation series), ended, it seemed like everything was over. Eve Collins, our heroine, was carted off by the bad guys, in this case her mate’s father (wow!) and things were looking bleak.

As Restoration opens, clearly we know that somehow Eve and Asher (her ultra dominating, sex
Hetal
re-read 4/4/18: 4.5 stars.
Everything I wrote in my first review (below) of this book is still true in terms of negatives, but for some reason it just didn't bother me nearly as much as it did last time.

----

A feel good HEA is what I got, so if you want the tldr, that's it.

Prepare yourselves, I get a bit rambly...

So, this series was pretty addicting so I get stabbt feelings in my chest because I can't give it 5 stars. Just know that were my rating to be based purely on addictions, li
Jo
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The moment I finally had Restoration on my kindle was a bitter-sweet one for me. I had been waiting for months for the final instalment in the Revelation series, so I was excited to read it and see how the series ended. On the other hand though, I knew it meant the end of Eve and Asher’s story, and I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to them.

I needn’t have worried though, because Randi Cooley Wilson sent these characters off in style! I’m not going to say too much about the story, this is book five in
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
This is the fifth and final book in the Revelation series, which has followed Eve, Asher and the St Michael clan through their trials and tribulations. Everyone I know adores the warmness and cuteness of Callan and Abby. I love the strength and stoicism of Keegan and McKenna, and yes even McKenna's bitchiness! BUT the couple that have kept me coming back to this, time and time again, is Eve and Asher. The intensity and passion between these two nearly set my kindle on fire, and it just got hotte ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness, #4)
  • Loving Angel (Divisa, #4)
  • Chasing Angel (Divisa, #3)
  • Hunting Angel (Divisa, #2)
  • Lightness Falling (Lightness Saga #2)
  • Dwellers of Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • The Fall of the King (Lightness Saga #3)
  • Fire in the Darkness (Darkness, #2)
  • Saving Angel (Divisa, #1)
  • The Crown of Light (Lightness Saga #1)
  • Darkness of Light (Darkness, #1)
  • Beast in the Darkness (Darkness, #2.5)
  • Blessed (The Watchers, #2)
  • Cursed (The Watchers, #1)
  • West
  • Rise from the Embers (Lightness Saga #4)
  • Intuition (The Premonition, #2)
  • Iniquity (The Premonition, #5)
Randi Cooley Wilson is an award-winning, bestselling author of The Revelation Series, The Royal Protector Academy Novels, The Dark Soul Trilogy and the upcoming Knightress Series. Randi's books have been featured on Good Morning America, British Glamour Magazine, USA Today's HEA Section, and in the Emmy's Gifting Suite. Her books range in genre, and include contemporary romance, urban fantasy, and ...more

The Revelation (6 books)
  • Revelation (The Revelation, #1)
  • Restraint (The Revelation #2)
  • Redemption (The Revelation, #3)
  • Revolution (The Revelation, #4)
  • Dark Paradise (The Revelation Series #6)

News & Interviews

“You wanted a family. It doesn’t get much more typical than an eccentric cougar sexually assaulting a hot, yet quirky uncle at a family gathering,” 3 likes
“Your creation was the first step toward the destiny we share. Know this, when the skies darken and this love is tested, we shall not run. When death becomes silence and the battle lines are drawn, we shall fight. On this day, we fall to fate, as one. Your light breathes life into the darkness. It is with duty, honor, and protection I lay my sword at your feet and declare my love, devotion, and loyalty to you in the presence of the supernatural monarchies.” Asher bows his head and places his sword at my feet. “You are mine. My soul is yours. This love…is unbreakable.” 3 likes