Start by marking “Enduring Fate (Fate for Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Enduring Fate (Fate for Love #1)

Enduring Fate (Fate for Love #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  400 Ratings  ·  57 Reviews
Book One in the Fate for Love Series

Colton Kingston has loved Paige Summers his entire life. All he has ever dreamed of is having Paige by his side while he lives the simple life of a cowboy raising horses and cattle on his farm.

When tragedy strikes, fate tests the strength of their love.

Paige’s confidence is shaken as she wonders if she can heal from her past and move
Published December 28th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Enduring Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enduring Fate

Lustful Literature
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S REVIEW**

*4.5 Stars*

Enduring Fate by Alicia Rae was an amazing, beautiful and heartwarming read. I have read other books by this author, but this read has to be my favorite. The writing, characters and plot of the story was both intriguing and emotional. I love reading books about true love, a simple and carefree relationship and character connections that are so natural and believable. Enduring Fate was emotional and at times tugged at my heart but the main characters fight to move on
Julie
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Enduring Fate by Alicia Rae is a 2014 publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Paige loves life on her Tennessee ranch, horses, and her boyfriend, Colton. But, a riding accident left Paige with rods and pins in her leg as well as major scarring, and an intense regiment with a physical therapist. Now, life on the ranch is not at all what Paige wants, which will put her relationship with Colton on the line. Will Paige be able to reconcile her fear, pain and
Chu
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Second Chance Romance has always been one of my favorite plots, and Alicia Rae had been one of my favorite authors since I started reading the Beautiful Series. In Fate of Love, we are about to meet new, amazing set of characters and not to mention see the old ones we came to love from her previous series.

How much can you endure for love?

Colton Kingston had loved no one else his entire life. Paige Summers had held his heart since he was young to know what he was feeling for her was indeed love.
Romance
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Paige and Colton are childhood sweethearts. From a very young age their relationship grew and developed, they shared the same dreams the same goals. They wanted to train horses.

Paige suffers a traumatic accident that has her leaving the ranch and going to help her friend at her bakery. Paige is a country girl to he bone. Horses are her life and her passion but due to the accident and her injuries she felt it best to leave the ranch and try to heal and get better.

Colton is left trying to make his
Fiona Wilson
Mar 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Actual Rating 3.5

Colton and Paige deserve each other. They are meant for each other. Both of them know this. But knowing it and achieving happiness don't appear to go hand in hand in this story.

Paige has a lot to cope with following an extremely difficult time in her life. But rather than allow Colton to make it easier, she pulls away from him. This is her way of trying to cope.

But she isn't really coping. She is surviving one day at a time. Life is going on. But yet again fate steps in and give
Three Chicks
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Good solid story about a couple trying to find their way back to each other after tragedy strikes. Well developed characters, some intriguing suspense and sweet steamy sex round this one out. Looking forward to reading the next one in the series.
Kim
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
It really should be 4.5 stars!!

Paige Summer has loved Colton Kingston for as long as she could remember. After she suffered a life alternating accident last summer losing more than her confidence. She has been trying to find her way back. But to do that she felt she had to leave the only home she knew and the man she loved. Fate is testing Paige’s strength and her love but can both survive the test or will Paige end up losing everything.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

Pai
Tina Lynne
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Alicia Rae has an incredible way of intertwining her characters throughout the story in such a way that there is a heart connect between the reader and the people we meet in the world she has created. When the Beautiful Series ended and the Fate for Love Series was alluded to at the end, I was excited to meet a new cast of characters and have glimpses into the lives of those I had come to love in the series before. Enduring Fate does not disappoint and it is exactly what fans of Alicia Rae’s hav ...more
Casey
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I am a huge fan of Alicia Rae's, and I have loved every story I have read by her. So I was super excited to see that she had a new series coming out. I always know that when I start one of her books I am going to really lose myself in a well written and heartfelt story. Enduring Fate was everything that I had been hoping for, and it proved once again why I love Alicia's writing. This book was sweet and emotional, and I am already waiting for t
Kristen
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
GENRE: Contemporary
THEME: Romance, Cowboys
RECEIVED: Tour
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com/

REVIEW:
Enduring Fate reminded me a lot of the television show Heartland. A girl who loves her life on her family ranch, as well as taking care and riding horses. An accident happens changes everything, she starts to second-guess and isn’t sure what path is the right one in her life now. I cant imagine going through something so traumatic that it makes you question the life you grew up loving.
Derna
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
***I received a copy in exchange for an honest review ***

Enduring Fate is the first book in Alicia Rae’s new series Fate For Love. I was looking forward to meeting cowboy Colton Kingston, who we had met briefly at the end of A Beautiful Purpose the last book in Alicia Beautiful’ series.

“Paige had change my fate the day she walked into my life. I was hers and she was mine”

It was simple Paige Summers was the love of Colton’s life, the woman who he had always planned to spend the rest of his life
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
“Oh,” I drawled, “I intend to keep my girl. Don’t you worry about that.”

Completely captivating and an emotionally complex, well-written story.

Enduring Fate is a second chance love story that takes part three months after a terrible accident that happened in which Paige lost herself. An accident that she cant stop blaming herself for. An accident that she can still feel it every day as a remainder that makes it harder to move forward and heal.

“I’m going to remind you that you are mine, Paige.”

“Th
Jordan
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*I Was Provided A ARC In Exchange For A Honest Review*

(Spoilers)

Enduring Fate is a novel that will stay with you for years. It's true love, friendship, heartache, loss, and the feeling of home all brought together in a story, that will have you shedding a few tears by the time you read the last sentence.

Paige Summers & Colton Kingston have been in love since they were children. It's the true love, meant to be, souls connected kind of love.

But when Paige is in a horrible horse accident on C
Lita
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Such an inspiring story that can encourage many to follow through and be at peace.

I couldn't even get through half of the story before I felt the water works coming along. This read was really great and truly amazing to see everything unfold before your eyes. I found that I was able to actually relate to our main female character, Paige, and her recovery from a terrible accident that had caused her to put her dream and passion on the back burner. The details made everything come to life; smell t
Books2fashion
Dec 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Has a lot of emotion in it. Loved the characters Colton Kingston and Paige Summers.

Paige and Colton grew up together spending most of their time together.
Spending time in the tree fort and watching the sunrises and sunsets. Both of them loved horses. Riding every day. Until one day Paige got brave and she had an riding accident that could change her life forever. Colton saved her but, was it enough for Paige She wanted to be a horse trainer when she grew up.

Paige went thru s
Debi Barnes- Mean Girls Luv Books
This is my first book by Alicia Rae but I was in dire need of a cowboy book and this one sounded amazing. I am so glad I grabbed in book. As a city girl, cowboy and ranching is so far away from my own reality that I love picturing Wranglers glued to a tight ass, big muscles from all the hard work and a cowboy hat sitting on top of a gorgeous face. Colton Kingston is EXACTLY what I pictured and then some!
Paige Summer is recovering from a horrible debilitating riding accident. She ran away from ho
Tina Lee Harris
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was a touching story of over coming hurtles in Colton and Paige’s life. Would each of them being able to let go of the past to move on with their lives? Or does fate step in and change things? Will these two; who have loved each other whole hearted since they were kids be able to endure the tests that they are put through?

Paige Summers was everything that Colton Kingston wanted in his life from the time he was a young kid. She was it for him. He had dreams of their lives together on
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Enduring Fate is book one in Alicia Rae’s new series, Fate for Love. We briefly met Colton at the end of A Beautiful Purpose.
This book starts out with meeting Paige and seeing the life she is trying to live, away from her family and love of her life, Colton. Paige is working at her friend’s bakery while attending physical therapy following a tragic accident on her family’s ranch. She returns home for a visit and Colton becomes determined to not let Paige escape again.
“Our kind of love is rare
Lisa
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of receiving an ARC of Enduring Fate by Ms. Rae. It is actually the first book I have read of hers and I was not disappointed. One of my all time favorite types of romance to read is the “girl/boy have grown up together then fall in love” kind of story. There’s just something warm and fuzzy about them.
Colton and Paige grew up together. There never really seemed to be any doubt on whether or not they would be together. It was fated. For the sake of repeating the synopsis……an ac
Purpinkrose
I'm so excited to share this new series with you By one of my favourite authors Alicia Rae. Alicia is the author of the Beautiful series. For those of you who have read this series you know how amazing it was. You know that reading one of Alicia's books is guaranteed enthrall you from the beginning.

This one was no different.

I loved everything about this book. For me it was like coming home and putting on your favourite pair of slippers. The characters were well written. I loved there was a few
Carra
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If I had to choose one word to describe Enduring Fate, it would be emotional. Not just for Paige with her injury and rehabilitation, but also for Colton with his overwhelming love for Paige. The two of them are just perfect together, and there were times while I was reading that I grew frustrated with Paige for not placing love above all else.

I absolutely loved Colton's character. He is the type of man that any woman would be crazy not to want. He loves Paige unconditionally and with every bit o
Noelle
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love
5 stars!

Favorite quotes:

"On a hushed whisper, my name left his lips, 'Paige...' His uneven tone was filled with longing, and his voice revealed the raw emotions I felt."

"'I'm going to remind you that you are mine, Paige.' He softly tipped my chin up until I met his gaze, and he leaned closer. 'The kind of love we share never dims or fades.' He brushed his lips along mine. When my breath caught, he whispered, 'It's the kind of love that lasts forever.'"

"Nothing compared to the feeling of waking u
Theresa
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You are my everything...

This story has comedy, tragedy, a strong heroine, and a sexy cowboy - what more could you need! I stayed up way past by bedtime to finish this book early this morning!! March will bring spring (which I can't wait for) and the next book in the series -- Woo Hoo!! And now a bit about the story...

After a tragic accident both Paige pulls away from Colton. She is worried that she will never have the same life she did before and she doesn't want to hold him back. Falling in lov
FMR Book Grind
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REVIEW:

Great start to a new series! I love Alicia's writing style. I am always drawn in to the characters lives and held captive till the end. I love that she brought back some of her other characters to have a part in this book. I enjoy getting to read about what they are up to.

****SPOILERS****

Paige and Colton have been in love for years. After a horrifying accident, Paige decides she needs time to herself to figure out where she is supposed to fit in now.

After 3 months, Colton has had
Erin Paige Bixby
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing

****SPOILERS****

After 3 months, Colton has had enough of wai
Lisa A
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My first book of 2015 and I loved it, I do love my cowboys and Colton is definitely a cowboy!! I just wish I waited to read this because the next one doesn't come out until March and I don't know how I'm going to wait.
Colton and Paige have grown up together on neighboring farms. They have been in love since they were little and have done everything together. After an accident where Paige gets hurt and nearly dies, she loses herself and leaves the farm to find herself. Three months later she stil
Venture
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Paige is staying with Ashlee to lick her wounds from the past. A stupid idea that caused her and those she loved a world of pain. She doesn't feel like she will ever be back to 100%. Colton has loved Paige since he was 5 years old. He wants her home and he wants her healed. He will stop and nothing to protect her. Their relationship doesn't have a problem with love. It has a problem with everything else that gets in the way.
    I was interested right away in the story. It captured my attention a
For the Love of Books
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for a hot cowboy. And Colton is a hot, hot, hot cowboy. Paige is strong feisty and determined but a little vulnerable due to her accident. These two are meant to be together. The drama and suspense is an amazing addition to an already wonderful romance.
We are left with a cliff hanger but I like that. It has me excited and anticipating the next book
This book ticks all my boxes. Well done Alicia!
Shaunna Armstrong
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After Paige's accident she leaves everything she loves behind including Colton. She returns home for a visit, and falls right back into life with Colton. Loving him was never a problem it was the moving on and holding him back. Can she stay with Colton this time or will her plans have her leaving again!?
  • Tatted Cowboy (Down Under Cowboys, #4)
  • Empty Promises (Promises, #3)
  • Heart of Dixon (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Against the Tide
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • Fear of Heights (Heightsbound, #2)
  • Ignite (Black Inferno, #2)
  • Releasing Kate (Acceptance, #2)
  • Bad Girlfriend (First and Last, #4)
  • No One's Surrender (Chadwell Hearts, #3)
  • Shy Kinda Love (What Kinda Love #1)
  • Ride A Cowboy: Back in the Saddle / Eight Second Ride
  • Five Card Stud (Eclipse Heat, #5)
  • Always Yours, Baby (The Baby Saga, #4)
  • Tempted (Playing The Edge #1)
  • Forgiving Gia (Rocker, #2)
  • Declan (Wounded Heroes, #1)
  • Roman's Redemption (Roman, #2)
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography.

Thank you to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo

Readers, words cannot thank you enough for
More about Alicia Rae

Fate for Love (3 books)
  • Boundless Fate (Fate for Love #2)
  • Endless Fate (Fate for Love, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
  • The Replacement Crush
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“The kind of love we share never dims or fades.” He brushed his lips along mine. When my breath caught, he whispered, “It’s the kind of love that lasts forever.” 2 likes
“THIS TOO SHALL PASS.” 1 likes