Start by marking “Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary, #1)” as Want to Read:
Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary, #1)

Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary #1)

4.04  ·  Rating Details ·  1,031 Ratings  ·  182 Reviews
Just a Small Towne girl…

Raised on fairytales and dreams of true love, Arden Winger left for college with a smile on her face and a happy, hopeful heart. Fast-forward seven years and that small town is behind her, but not the baggage she’s been carrying since she left.

Just a city boy…

It’s not that Exton Alexander had anything against relationships—he just never had the
Published January 15th 2015 by Ella Fox

To ask other readers questions about Strictly Temporary - Volume One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strictly Temporary - Volume One

Michelle
[image error]

Strictly Addicting!!! Yes, that’s what comes into my mind when I think of Ella Fox’s newest release, Strictly Temporary. I practically devoured this book in one sitting and loved it. This was the first book that I have read from the talented Ella Fox and it surely won’t be my last. As I was reading Strictly Temporary, I was instantly hooked with all the characters and yes I had to one-click Ms. Fox’s Hart Box Set Series because I needed more books to read from Ella Fox.

#StrictTempElla

Strictly Tem
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
NOOOO. ARGGGHHHH. BLOODY HELL!!!

I need to sleep but how can I wait after that ending. Bum hole!

Let me just add that I think Exton is completely wasted on Arden. I understand why she's so insecure, but it started to drive me up the wall. Just dump her Exton and

description
Rejane
Mar 16, 2015 Rejane rated it liked it
~Dawn~TUG
Dec 29, 2014 ~Dawn~TUG rated it really liked it
SO EXCITED...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME!!!

[image error] photo snl-moments-33-5_zpssyzfxbkk.gif
[image error] photo snl-so-freakin-excited_zpsmnwmu6zd.gif

Two Unruly Girls FB
Two Unruly Girls With A Romance Book Buzz Blog
Astraycat
Feb 23, 2015 Astraycat rated it did not like it
Betrayal Warning! Why didn't I finish this book? (view spoiler)
Three Chicks
Jan 19, 2015 Three Chicks rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Review by Lisa Kane

This is the first installment of a new series from Ella Fox. Arden Winger works for Sabrina and Dante Hart (A bonus for lovers of the Hart Family series!). In the course of business she is acquainted with Exton Alexander a gorgeous, wealthy manwhore. Arden steers clear of relationships and men. She was ridiculed growing up in Small Towne ( I kid you not, that is the name of the town) Her mom fell for the charms of a real creep who cut out and ran when she got pregnant.
Simera
Feb 25, 2015 Simera rated it it was ok
It was an okay quick read. Although it didn't feel realistic.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
I absolutely loved Strictly Temporary by Ella Fox, though I shouldn't be surprised with how much I loved it since I've absolutely loved everything Ella Fox has ever written. I simply can't get enough of her writing style, the highly engaging stories and characters she creates, and the heat and fireworks that just burst off the pages of her books.

This book just captured me in the instant I started it to the point where I could not put it down. Strictly Temporary gives you two fantastic character
Dena
Dec 30, 2014 Dena rated it it was amazing
Ella Fox has done it again! She has reeled me in with new characters and she has surprised me with bringing back the Harts as the friends of the main characters. It was like Christmas for me! I was able to see more of Dante and Sabrina as well as read about her new characters Exton Alexander and Arden Winger.

Arden is a young lady who has been traumatized growing up. She has lived through something so horrible and tragic, I don't know how she was able to move on with her life. Arden picked up an
Jana
Jan 22, 2015 Jana rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
hmmm...

Not sure what happened with this book. I've read the Heart Family series and the Renegade Saints and I rated them four and five stars. So I was pretty disappointed this book fell so short!

To be blunt, Arden is a whiney and somewhat childish woman. And her low self esteem is beyond annoying, like seriously, go see a counselor for some self help. He story of her heartbreak is a little weird and far-fetched too, especially for 20-something year olds....I don't think people do that at that ag
Rebeka Duran
Exton and Arden odd names but I love that it's different.
Arden has been through some messed up stuff in her life so of course when she meets playboy Exton she has all her walls up!
Oh Exton typical playboy/alpha male/sexy beast I want to have his babies.
Yeah that sums it up.
Ella did a great job of showing their relationship grow and them becoming close even though this book wasn't very long.
Sex scenes. .. well come on its Ella freaking Fox!! She knows how to write those "down and dirty super se
Randi
Jan 18, 2015 Randi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
okay

This was an okay simple read. Fast paced, with a whiny heroine. One of those type of women that downs and degrades herself. This started out good, but became a little unrealistic. I guess I just can't believe that someone would date a person and marry them to win a bet.
Rebecca
Jan 17, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Small Towne Judgments…Small Towne Prejudice…Small Towne Bullying

That’s the kind of town Arden Winger grew up in, and she experienced all the “shitty behavior” that comes with being looked down at due to her upbringing in a place where everyone knows everyone else’s business and feels the need to exploit and gossip about it. Her life there and the subsequent actions of a group of assholes altered Arden’s life in inexplicable ways and forced her to face some hard truths about life – ones she refus
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
There is NOTHING Temporary about Strictly Temporary, this is a book you will sink yourself into and it’s going to stick! I seriously 100% hands down LOVED this new delight from Ella Fox. I am a huge fan of everything she writes. She sucked me in with the Hart Boys and has had me ever since. I love her character plots in each and every book and this is no different.

After the first chapter, my jaw was on the floor. One of those, holy ish did THAT really all just happen? Yep, it sure did.

You meet
Lisa
Jan 18, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-digital
Strictly Temporary by Ella Fox is the first book in the two part Strictly Temporary series. A story of a Small Towne girl and a City Boy and what it took for them to get together.

(Is the Journey song echoing in your head? Mine too! Love it! *hums quietly to self*)

Arden is young, innocent and living a miserable existence in a tiny town called Small Towne, filled with closed minded, obnoxious, judgemental people. Her whole life she has been judged and persecuted for her mother's mistake. What was
Lisse Cunha
Oct 12, 2016 Lisse Cunha rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Se teve um conto que me fez ficar grudada do começo ao fim é Strictly Temporary. A história criada pela Ella Fox foi tão perfeita que eu não sei explicar direito. Sabe aquele tipo de enredo que é fechado, perfeito, que te cativa e te deixa pensando no livro mesmo quando você acaba? Pois isso é o que Strictly é.

Arden é a nossa protagonista, e ela passou a adolescência querendo sair de Cidade Pequena, a cidade onde morava. E quando o livro começa ela já conseguiu isso, ela leva a vida que sempre
Annie
Feb 20, 2015 Annie rated it liked it
I received an ARC in exchange of an honest review of this book. I have to say that I liked the way this book started, the author did a good job setting up the story. I read it in one sitting, took me about 3.5 hours to read it and it held me long enough to finish it. The book ends in cliffhanger, so reading the next one in the series would be necessary to see the unfolding of the story. I read a lot, at least 3 books a week and I read quite a bit of adult contemporary books and while I have no p ...more
Judy Miracle
Mar 19, 2015 Judy Miracle rated it it was amazing
Ella Fox has done it again!! If you fell in love with the Hart family you will love this story...

Exton is Dante Hart's college friend and has been through the ringer. Sex tape released to the media giving him the name of Triple X.

Arden is a small town girl who has moved away from her hometown because of being bullied all her life and making the biggest mistake of her life by falling for the popular guy and getting married to him all as a joke to him and his friends.

When Arden and Exton finally
Tara  TUG
Jan 22, 2015 Tara TUG rated it really liked it
Let me first take a second to say that the guy’s bicep on the cover is going into my spank bank for future reference. Exton is the guy you will fall for…he is rough and bossy at just the right times. I knew Ms. Fox would deliver me a man that would make me swoon and also want to hump his face at the same time.

What happens when a small town girl who has been ridiculed her whole life decides enough is enough? She meets a hot guy who wants nothing more than to be the rock that she deserves. Exton
Sunny
Feb 19, 2015 Sunny rated it really liked it
K. Webster
Jan 20, 2015 K. Webster rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! Ella Fox does it again in Strictly Temporary. She throws a match and burns the whole place down with her insanely hot writing style. I loved every moment of Arden and Exton in this book and am dying for the next installment!

Arden is everything we love in a heroine: strong, feisty, a little bit broken, and a lot sassy.

Exton is like the sweetest, hottest alpha ever with his protective and you're-gonna-love-me-woman approach!

This story is a quick yet super enjoyable read. You're denying
Bibi
Jan 17, 2015 Bibi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another steamy read by Ella Fox!

Arden and Exton are an unlikely couple. Arden is a common girl that works to pay her bills. Exton is a big time screen writer that can have anything and anyone he wants. Arden has been hurt in her past and has very little trust in love and anyone claiming to love her. Exton has been betrayed in his past but when he meets Arden he knows that he will risk it all for a chance at love.

Kristine
Dec 21, 2015 Kristine rated it it was amazing
BookLover
Dec 29, 2014 BookLover rated it really liked it
Wish this had been advertised as a series. It ended so abruptly that I thought I might have purchased an incomplete version of the book. Had I known, I might have waited to start the series when I had an idea of how many more books there were going to be as well as how long until they are published.

That being said, I really enjoyed the book and was really getting into it when it ended. Looking forward to the next book.

Was pleasantly surprised for the Hart Family connection.
Bibi
Dec 29, 2014 Bibi rated it it was amazing

I hope you love Arden and Exton's story as much as I did! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Celine
As per usual, Ella Fox can do no wrong for me when it comes to writing. Anything she writes, I'll read! I wonder how many parts are there in this series and how soon can I can my hands on the next book. I always have this saying in my mind whenever the heroes of Ella's book go alpha on their females ~ "Resistance is futile."
Anne Mercier
Sexy, alpha male meets closed-off heroine... but he doesn't take no for an answer. I love, love, love! persistent men... alpha men who take control.. steamroll their way into your life. Hell yeah... Exton is seriously hot! The way he know what he wants--Arden--and goes after it? Sizzle!!! And Arden? She doesn't stand a chance ... love this book!
Dahiana
Jan 22, 2015 Dahiana rated it really liked it
OMG I thought this was a standalone story but WTF!! can't wait for the next book it got me hook up from the beginning and need it soon please and love to hear something from de heart family Sabrina and Dante are the best
Michelle Barclay
Jan 20, 2015 Michelle Barclay rated it liked it
Cliffhanger. need I say more. You had me till then. With the way you ended the book and by the time you release the next one I'll be over it and just won't bother to see what the hell happened.
Bargain Basement: $25 Gift Card 1 9 Jan 20, 2015 05:30AM
  • The Widow (The Professor, #3)
  • Dark Duet: Platinum Edition (Dark Duet, #1-3.5)
  • Confession (Curio, #5)
  • Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
  • Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)
  • A Desperate Man: Volume 2 (A Desperate Man, #2)
  • Savor Me
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Front Man (Front Man, #1)
  • Snare (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Knight & Sleigh (Knight, #2.5)
  • Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • Vain - Part Two (Vain, #2)
  • Dirty Girl (Dirty Girl Duet, #1)
  • His Secretary 1 (Her Second Chance, #1)
Ella Fox is the USA Today Bestselling Author of Consequences of Deception, The Hart Family series & many other sexy and exciting books.

Ella is an avid reader, lover of music and all around goofball. She grew up loving to read. That's not surprising considering the fact that her mom is USA Today Bestselling Author Suzanne Halliday!
In her free time Ella writes novellas as Evie Harrison.

Stay up
More about Ella Fox...

Strictly Temporary (2 books)
  • Strictly Temporary - Volume Two (Strictly Temporary, #2)