Start by marking “Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary, #1)” as Want to Read:
Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary, #1)

Strictly Temporary - Volume One (Strictly Temporary #1)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  2,068 Ratings  ·  331 Reviews
Just a Small Towne girl…

Raised on fairytales and dreams of true love, Arden Winger left for college with a smile on her face and a happy, hopeful heart. Fast-forward seven years and that small town is behind her, but not the baggage she’s been carrying since she left.

Just a city boy…

It’s not that Exton Alexander had anything against relationships—he just never had the
Published January 15th 2015 by Ella Fox

To ask other readers questions about Strictly Temporary - Volume One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strictly Temporary - Volume One

Release date: March 19, 2015
Rating: 3.5 stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

I can't tell you how many serials and novellas I have attempted to read. Yet every time, it cements my opinion that they are simply just not my thing. I try so hard to get into them, but always come away feeling as if I need more. I guess I'm too stubborn for my own good because no matter how many times I fail, I will still occasionally at
Michelle
[image error]

Strictly Addicting!!! Yes, that’s what comes into my mind when I think of Ella Fox’s newest release, Strictly Temporary. I practically devoured this book in one sitting and loved it. This was the first book that I have read from the talented Ella Fox and it surely won’t be my last. As I was reading Strictly Temporary, I was instantly hooked with all the characters and yes I had to one-click Ms. Fox’s Hart Box Set Series because I needed more books to read from Ella Fox.

#StrictTempElla

Strictly Tem
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

First things first - 1. That cover is awful simply because I don't picture either character looking anything like that. 2. Exton . Stupid name. I pronounced it Easton in my head because 1- I can and 2 - it sounds better.

Anyway let's carry on.

I loved being inside Exton's head and reading this all from his POV. So much better than droppy draws POV - that was a bit depressing (though we do still get parts from her). Exton was amusing but oh so swoon worthy at the same time. Right from the first gli
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
NOOOO. ARGGGHHHH. BLOODY HELL!!!

I need to sleep but how can I wait after that ending. Bum hole!

Let me just add that I think Exton is completely wasted on Arden. I understand why she's so insecure, but it started to drive me up the wall. Just dump her Exton and

description
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

[image error]

#ST2ella

Exton Alexander... you are officially on my list of 2015 book boyfriends!! Ahh scratch that, you are book husband material. Be still my beating heart because Ella Fox has worked her magic and made you fall in love and believe in fairy tales. But of course, Ella Fox gives you a sexy, steamy and swoonworthy happily ever after ending that will leave you smiling like a fool.

#STella1

Forget sparks because fireworks are going off when it comes
Rejane
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it
~Dawn~TUG
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am going to start this review with a little loving..I adore Ella Fox. Her superhero powers against all that is evil..her virtual smack down on any asshat that dares to bully or make someone feel taken advantage of. She takes no prisoners and never backs down from what she believes in. That in itself is a wonder..but then the girl can write! So the love cup runeth over...this installment faced down the torment and bullying that a small town can unleash on a person that someone can perceive as l ...more
~Dawn~TUG
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
SO EXCITED...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME!!!

[image error] photo snl-moments-33-5_zpssyzfxbkk.gif
[image error] photo snl-so-freakin-excited_zpsmnwmu6zd.gif

Two Unruly Girls FB
Two Unruly Girls With A Romance Book Buzz Blog
Astraycat
Feb 23, 2015 rated it did not like it
Betrayal Warning! Why didn't I finish this book? (view spoiler)
Three Chicks
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Review by Lisa Kane

This is the first installment of a new series from Ella Fox. Arden Winger works for Sabrina and Dante Hart (A bonus for lovers of the Hart Family series!). In the course of business she is acquainted with Exton Alexander a gorgeous, wealthy manwhore. Arden steers clear of relationships and men. She was ridiculed growing up in Small Towne ( I kid you not, that is the name of the town) Her mom fell for the charms of a real creep who cut out and ran when she got pregnant.
Natalie M
4.5 stars! Although both books in the series are rather short they are packed with amazing writing, an engaging plot and a overall wonderful story that kept me turning pages nonstop!! I don't think I've ever read a similar story line so I was glued to the book from the very beginning. I have not read the Hart series, but after this I think I might because these characters are so interesting.

In this story, Arden was bullied and mistreated in her awful small town for most of her life. I loved her
Anne Mercier
Perfect. This was the perfect follow up to part 1! I absolutely love the way Ella handled all the things that needed to be handled... how Exton, once again, took control... have I mentioned his alpha personality is seriously hot? No? Let me tell you... It's SERIOUSLY hot! Sizzleeee!!! I love Ella's writing and this book did not disappoint! Exton and Arden are an amazing couple. The chemistry between these two is off the charts... there is no denying they belong together and I love, love, love th ...more
Simera
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
It was an okay quick read. Although it didn't feel realistic.
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
I absolutely loved Strictly Temporary by Ella Fox, though I shouldn't be surprised with how much I loved it since I've absolutely loved everything Ella Fox has ever written. I simply can't get enough of her writing style, the highly engaging stories and characters she creates, and the heat and fireworks that just burst off the pages of her books.

This book just captured me in the instant I started it to the point where I could not put it down. Strictly Temporary gives you two fantastic character
Dena
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Strictly Temporary 2 is the conclusion of Arden and Exton's story. Exton finds out about Arden's past and what she's been through, how will he handle another sex tape scandal? So many of our questions are finally answered. I've been on pins and needles for months dying to know what happens next. Arden was finally opening up and so happy with Exton, why did the past have to come back to haunt her?

I can't say much without giving the conclusion away. I will say that I absolutely FREAKING LOVED it!
Dena
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ella Fox has done it again! She has reeled me in with new characters and she has surprised me with bringing back the Harts as the friends of the main characters. It was like Christmas for me! I was able to see more of Dante and Sabrina as well as read about her new characters Exton Alexander and Arden Winger.

Arden is a young lady who has been traumatized growing up. She has lived through something so horrible and tragic, I don't know how she was able to move on with her life. Arden picked up an
Rebecca
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Temporary isn’t something Exton Alexander is interested in, especially when it comes to Arden. As soon as he got her to lower her guard and sneak his way past her defenses, he knew that he had to do whatever it took to claim her…make her his in every way that matters.

Arden Winger hasn’t wanted to live in fairy tales since her magical world was blown apart by a group of ignorant and despicable people whose only goal was to destroy an innocent girl’s life. But being with Exton makes Arden want to
Jana
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
hmmm...

Not sure what happened with this book. I've read the Heart Family series and the Renegade Saints and I rated them four and five stars. So I was pretty disappointed this book fell so short!

To be blunt, Arden is a whiney and somewhat childish woman. And her low self esteem is beyond annoying, like seriously, go see a counselor for some self help. He story of her heartbreak is a little weird and far-fetched too, especially for 20-something year olds....I don't think people do that at that ag
April
***Received ARC for honest review***

Series: volume 2 must read Volume 1
Recommend to read the Hart Family Series but not required.
Love Triangle & Cheating: NO
Cliffhanger: No
Length: I'd say novella
HEA: Yes
Alpha: Yes
Sex: Yes!!!

Start off by saying I loved Volume 1 and reread it when u received this one. Can u say FN AMAZING! This is prolly one of my favorite books she has written and highly recommend it! Love the story and the characters and to see how things played out!

For those that want to
Rebeka Duran
Exton and Arden odd names but I love that it's different.
Arden has been through some messed up stuff in her life so of course when she meets playboy Exton she has all her walls up!
Oh Exton typical playboy/alpha male/sexy beast I want to have his babies.
Yeah that sums it up.
Ella did a great job of showing their relationship grow and them becoming close even though this book wasn't very long.
Sex scenes. .. well come on its Ella freaking Fox!! She knows how to write those "down and dirty super se
K. Webster
Mar 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exton and Arden. Yum.

I absolutely love this couple and I hate to say I think I love them more than Dante and Sabrina....but I think I do.

Exton is amazing with his tenacious ways of getting Arden to warm up to him. Lucky for him, she doesn't just warm up, she is on fire. I mean, who wouldn't be? Exton is the full on package and poor little Arden totally deserves him!

I was glad to see their story grow and evolve into something special. Ella Fox has a way of not only delivering a super sexy story b
Jos
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Sexy, Beautiful Stars!!!!!

Loved this ending to Arden and Exton's romance. Their story was fast paced but I loved it all!!!! Sometimes I am short on time so this was the perfect mini series for a quick read. Elton was a total alpha male full of every delicious quality that I love. Ella Fox can sure write sex scenes, YUM!!!!

Congrats Ella Fox, I enjoyed this quick, sexy series and of course I LOVED getting more of a favorite couple of mine, Dante and Sabrina:)
Sharon Dunn
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best conclusions that I have ever read!! Absolutely loved it til the end!! I would love to read more about Ex and Arden!! If you are looking for something so hot, sexy, spicy and with a hot alpha man who sees what he wants and will stop at nothing to have it, then one-click this book!! I have a new book boy friend and he is hotter than hell!! I wish I could give it more stars!! Loved it!!
YaYa
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you read the first volume then you must read this one and find out what happened after the little cliffy Ella left us off with. That wasn't nice Ella.

I'm very pleased with their HEA. Even after the hard lessons life taught these two about love and how painful it can be to trust another person, Exton never gave up on Arden.

Always ready to read anything this author throws at me.
Shanda
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
* ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Well this was kind of a miss for me. I didn’t really care for the retelling in the first 25% from Exton’s POV. It just felt like filler being added to the book. The issue at the end of the last book was resolved fast. I am glad that Exton and Arden got their HEA and the epilogue was really sweet.
Randi
Jan 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
okay

This was an okay simple read. Fast paced, with a whiny heroine. One of those type of women that downs and degrades herself. This started out good, but became a little unrealistic. I guess I just can't believe that someone would date a person and marry them to win a bet.
Katherine
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Strictly Temporary Volume 2 was everything I was looking for in the conclusion of Exton and Arden’s story. The minute I began their story in Volume 1, I wanted more, and let me tell you, Volume 2 delivers on every single thing you could want from those two.

Arden and Exton have such a fierce and powerful connection with one another that you feel the instant you begin their story, and this chapter of it just exemplified all the passion and feeling that accompanies them on every page. You will bel
Rebecca
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Small Towne Judgments…Small Towne Prejudice…Small Towne Bullying

That’s the kind of town Arden Winger grew up in, and she experienced all the “shitty behavior” that comes with being looked down at due to her upbringing in a place where everyone knows everyone else’s business and feels the need to exploit and gossip about it. Her life there and the subsequent actions of a group of assholes altered Arden’s life in inexplicable ways and forced her to face some hard truths about life – ones she refus
Shera Layn ~ Book Lovers Obsession
There is NOTHING Temporary about Strictly Temporary, this is a book you will sink yourself into and it’s going to stick! I seriously 100% hands down LOVED this new delight from Ella Fox. I am a huge fan of everything she writes. She sucked me in with the Hart Boys and has had me ever since. I love her character plots in each and every book and this is no different.

After the first chapter, my jaw was on the floor. One of those, holy ish did THAT really all just happen? Yep, it sure did.

You meet
Bargain Basement: $50 Gift Card - Strictly Temporary Vol 2 by Ella Fox 1 5 Mar 16, 2015 04:01PM
Bargain Basement: $25 Gift Card 1 9 Jan 20, 2015 05:30AM
  • The Widow (The Professor, #3)
  • Dark Duet: Platinum Edition (Dark Duet, #1-3.5)
  • Confession (Curio, #5)
  • Stanton Unconditional (Stanton, #2)
  • Souls ReAligned (Bound4Ireland, #2)
  • A Desperate Man: Volume 2 (A Desperate Man, #2)
  • Savor Me
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Front Man (Front Man, #1)
  • Snare (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Knight & Sleigh (Knight, #2.5)
  • Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • Vain - Part Two (Vain, #2)
  • Dirty Girl (Dirty Girl Duet, #1)
  • His Secretary (Her Second Chance, #1)
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more
More about Ella Fox

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Vivi likes you so it’s not like I had to beg her to help. She’s got an angelic face and she melts hearts with her smile—which means that she’s pretty much the most badass sidekick of all time.” 0 likes
“Vou precisar de uma vida inteira para descobrir todas as maneiras para estar com esta mulher – e eu tenho a intenção de garantir que isso aconteça.” 0 likes