Start by marking “The Gallos: The Beginning (Men of Inked #0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Gallos: The Beginning (Men of Inked #0.5)

The Gallos: The Beginning (Men of Inked 0.5)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  2,614 Ratings  ·  291 Reviews
Never read the Men of Inked series? This is a great introduction to the series or an addition for current readers. -- This is a PREQUEL to Throttle Me --

This is a SHORT story featuring the entire Gallo family and told from Mr. & Mrs. Gallo's point of view.

The Gallos are a loving Italian family filled with alpha males and one sassy sister.

Each book in the series focu
Published December 27th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Gallos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gallos

Yolanda
Jan 18, 2015 rated it liked it
It's sweet and a nice quick read, but I have to say.. I found it a bit unrealistic? How do you do what they do at that age? Not that they are old but still..He is one super fit 50 year old. I know, I know. It’s a story.
Raine
Parents of the sexy Men of Inked!

This is a prequel to the Men of Inked series and is about their parents, Sal and Maria. It is a short and pretty sexy story!
Mani
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short
I'm convinced I will enjoy this series!
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short
The Gallos
The Gallos - The Beginning by Chelle Bliss
Permanently FREE Short Prequel to the Men of Inked Series. Can stand Alone.
4.5 stars, 5 heat
The Gallos by Chelle Bliss is a short prequel story to the The Men of Inked Series by Chelle Bliss. I think you will look at it very differently if you are already a fan of the series, vs. if this was an intro to the series for you. I loved it so much!
At only about 40 pages, this was a quick introduction to the Gallo family. Each of the kids in this Italian
Amy Jo
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED that you went back and did Ma and Pa Gallo! They remind me soooo much of hubby and myself (as far as teasing the kids and getting them OUT of the house to fool around, even after 30+ years!! Just because we may be half a century old or more doesn't mean we're dead!) After 30+ years they are still just as much in love and show it.

I just love the Men of Ink series and it was awesome that you showed us where they come from and why they are all as great of kids as they are. IF you haven't re
Adoore
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very interested

Reading this small novella has me intrigued about the Gallos. I will definitely try the series the parents showed their love I can only image how the series will be.
Sherry
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great peek into the Gallo's lives. I am a big fan of the Men Of Inked series by Chelle Bliss. In this novella we get to here from Momma and Pops Gallo. You will get to see exactly where the charisma and bravado come from that the Gallo kids possess.

Momma and Pops share some sexy times in this book too.( Much to some of their Children's distress - which was pretty fun). If you think you may be uncomfortable with the Sr lovin'- do not worry. It was WELL written. The elder Gallo's still
Carmen Rae
This was just what I needed to remember how much I love the Gallo's. I have had Izzy's book on my Kobo forever and keep putting it on the gonna pile. Now I have to dive in and pray Izzy gets an alpha to rival her brothers.

Oh just a quick note. Probably don't read this while watching people practice BJJ. Then again if your mind is in the gutter as much as mine probably best just not to watch people practice BJJ ;)
Josie
5"Always Gallo fan"stars!

Such a sweet read. I love we got to know how it all began. With mama and papa Gallo. Seeing their love for each other, and their kids is so inspiring and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Will I recommend: yes ( it is short, but oh so good"! )
~Melissa~
May 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-own, series
Such a fun start to this series. Hope hubby and I are as hot as this couple when are kids are grown, lol
Hbeebti
Apr 23, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 This is the first book I have read by this author. It was a great preview of whats to come in this series. Looking forward to reading about all the Gallo's.
Rough Draft Book Blog
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Gallos: The Beginning by Chelle Bliss
Maria & Salvator
JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED!
5 stars!

Ok... this is perfect!! I mean don't you wanna see where all those hot, juicy Gallo men and that feisty Izzy came from? I know I do! Hell, Maria and Sal are hot and juicy also. They heat up the pages in this little novella bringing you back to where it all began! AND we get a little early insight into the earlier lives of the Gallo boys and Izzy!

Maria (Mar) is exactly like Izzy or Izzy is exactly l
Mamacita wants a Bedtime Story
May 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 "Gallos' all Round" Stars

Love meeting up w/ The Gallo Family again! Only 40 pages but I could've read much more! Loved finally a story about people a few years older than myself. I mean really, peeps middle age couples do have sex. Generationally speaking, I enjoyed much if not more than all the 20-30 yr old + virgin sex stories out there! I Just needed more content along w/ Sal & Maria to get a tattoo or piercing together to make it completed!
Hollie
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A series with SOOOO much potential, January 10, 2015

I'm grateful this was offered as a freebie and I must say it was a good one one. I can't wait to see what happens with this family. I love how the parents were still in love and doing the naughty. Can't wait to see what this series offers.
Charmaine Walker
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG...Can this family get any more perfect. You can see where they get all their hotness from.Mum Marie and Dad Salvatore.
Absolutely loved this.
Even as they get older.. In their 50's it's nice to see they are still active.
What a truly brilliant start to the Gallo family.
Loved it loved it loved it
Holly Bargo
Jan 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Sweet prequel

It's somewhat unrealistic, particularly the physical attractiveness of Maria and Salvator (which looks odd without an "e" on the end). But the interplay between the two, in their fifties, is sweet and affectionate and something to be envied. In fact, the free prequel was sufficient to persuade me to purchase the first novel in the Inked series.
Breanna Eichhorn
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a really great fast read. I love this series!! Chelle Bliss is an amazing author!! I loved reading a book about the parents!! I highly recommend this book!! I can't wait to read the next book in the series!!
Arlene Adams
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book did get me into wanting to read the series. I think all of us want to have the love Maria and Sal have. to hear both characters describe their love for one another is amazing and the way we all feel when we finally meet the one. Scared to death! Time to crack open the next book.
Jo Ann
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun and quick read. Why do people feel the need to "scrub their brain" after reading about sex between couples in their 50's??? Well this reader fully enjoys reading about couples her own age - no brain scrubbing required!
Thelma
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love the Gallos. No wonder all of the Gallo boys are so sexy...their Pop was a naughty boy too! I love it!
booklover
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this novella told from the parents pov which was a bit freaky and cringy in places as it was like listening to your own parents on about their sex lives but really made me laugh !!!
Vickey
Jan 18, 2015 rated it liked it
All I am going to say is: Give that man a Bells!!!
Victoria  Alexander
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this soooo much! It was short and sweet and a perfect intro to the Gallos.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Muito legal! A história dos patriarcas da família!
Shannon
Love it

What a great story about the Gallo parents and how the met! It was great seeing all the kids through their eyes! Can't wait to read more of the Gallos story
Sonja van der Merwe
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute little quickie!!!
Susan (susayq ~)
Neat little intro to this series. I loved that it was told in the parents point of view, who are in their early fifties....And it showed them still in love and having smoking hot sex ;)
Michelle
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute short intro to the series.
Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short, cute and sweet. A wonderful introduction into the Gallo family dynamics. Seeing Maria and Sal as an older couple still holding a torch for the other that burns just as bright as the day they fell in love. And how Maria wishes for her children to find that love and peace for themselves.

Looking forward to seeing them each find it.

FAVORITE QUOTE:
“When you find that—the one person who makes your day complete—that’s the one you hold on to. Life can never be boring when you find your soul mat
  • Punctured, Bruised, and Barely Tattooed
  • Kiss Me Goodbye: Prequel to Asher (Inked Brotherhood, #0.5)
  • Ink Inspired (Montgomery Ink, #0.5)
  • Prelude To A Fantasy (Harmless, #7.5)
  • Tough Love (Stripped, #0.5)
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • All In
  • Earning the Cut (Riding the Line, #1)
  • A Lush Triangle (Lush, #0.5)
  • Prince in the Mist (Legend, #0.5)
  • Inked
  • Partners (Vegas, #1)
  • Knight (MC, Book 1)
  • Awakening to You Trilogy: Complete Story
  • The Heartbreaker (The Heartbreaker, #0.5)
  • Blank Canvas (Big Easy, #1)
  • Only One (The Reed Brothers, #5.5)
  • Forever Steel (Men of Steel, #0.5)
Chelle Bliss, USA Today Bestselling author, currently lives in a small town near the Gulf of Mexico. She's a full-time writer, time-waster extraordinaire, social media addict, and coffee fiend. She's written over thirteen books and has three series available. She loves spending her free time with her boyfriend, 2 cats, and her hamster.
➡Chelle's Available Books: http://chellebliss.com/books
➡Coming
More about Chelle Bliss...

Men of Inked (8 books)
  • Throttle Me (Men of Inked, #1)
  • Hook Me (Men of Inked, #2)
  • Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)
  • Uncover Me (Men of Inked, #4)
  • Without Me (Men of Inked, #5)
  • Honor Me (Men of Inked, #6)
  • Worship Me (Men of Inked, #7)
  • Delusion (Men of Inked Novella)

“The trick is to find someone who doesn’t change you, but makes you better.” 1 likes