Start by marking “Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1)

Revival (Return to Us Trilogy #1)

4.25  ·  Rating Details  ·  148 Ratings  ·  62 Reviews
He's a surgeon, he's a cage fighter, he's not a good boy. I feel as if I know him, yet I'm sure I don't. Dr. Jacade J. Jordan, my mystifying sex god on a stick.

Damn, she's delectable. My sweet Ivy. I want to eat her alive. But how can I possess her when she doesn't even know me? When the deception runs too deep? When I've killed for her and would do it again in a heartbeat
Paperback, Second Edition, 280 pages
Published January 15th 2015 by Angel Press (first published August 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Revival, please sign up.

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
Review to be posted on Mundayyyyyyyyy

Mariℓina
Oct 09, 2015 Mariℓina rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
2,5 Stars.
Great start, charming main character, awesome first few scenes and then... What happened to this book? Really? I'm all for suspenseful and intriguing plot-lines with shady characters and smut and believe me this book has it all in abundance, but sadly something went terribly wrong in there.

First of all let's get a grip on what the story is about. Our heroine is Ivy, a young, vibrant woman who after a problematic past conquers all and restarts her life and Jacade who is a hot surgeon by
Expresso
Feb 20, 2016 Expresso rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok. I. Am. Impressed.

During the first 25% of the story, I wanted to quit reading. I mean this story was said to be Mafia related but it seemed to be about a very horny, desperate, woman (Ivy) with serious self-esteem issues. You know that saying...."Never judge a book by its cover"? Don't. Do. It. M.K. will have your mind so messed up you're thinking Ivy is this or that and then you discover this chick not only own Jacade but own the story as well!

Jacade, the gorgeous mobster who is also a plas
M.K. Gilher
Jan 29, 2016 M.K. Gilher added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1) by M.K. GilherREVIVAL http://goo.gl/Ic7az4
Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2) by M.K. Gilher RECTIFY
RECTIFY Monday, November 23, 2015
Amazon http://goo.gl/r0Q8W6
Nook Rectify
iTunes https://goo.gl/lqUvlk
Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3) by M.K. Gilher REMEDY, the conclusion to the series will be released in 2016. No exact date yet. Will let you know ASAP!

For updates and sneak peeks visit my blog http://goo.gl/UiCzj4
or join my street team https://www.facebook.com/groups/15813...
Mailing List Sign Up Form http://goo.gl/forms/UoABVwAuP0
Emily
Dec 03, 2014 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ivy Summers is returning to work and after a heated encounter she finds herself being caught in an erotic moment. Dr. Jacade Jordan has no problem with catching Ivy, it only solidifies his every thought about the stunning woman. Ivy is everything he could desire in a woman, but not everything is as smooth for the newly formed relationship between the two, secrets are about to be revealed.

Had one of the most erotic moments I have read in a book. While I am not a big fan of novellas, I was pleasan
Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog
May 28, 2016 Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, arcs, mob-mafia, alpha
Revival is my first book by M.K. Gilher. Wow, what debut for me. At first, I was told it was a mafia book and at the first 25% of the book, I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting a mafia book and not a woman with self esteem issues talking throughout. I decided to keep reading and I told myself that maybe it will get better. Boy, did it deliver. I was surprised at how I got into the book and I was just mesmerised by the story of the book. The story started to click.

Revival centers on I
Nadine
Holy Hell, this was a hot book. Dr. Jacade Jordan is pure sex on a stick, but boy does he have a lot of secrets! Ivy returns to work after taking a few months off to wallow after a break-up, but after her elevator encounter I think it's safe to say her wallowing days are over. Ivy and Jacade have a mysterious past that she isn't aware of or just doesn't remember, and while we get snippets of their past we don't have the full story yet, it will be reveled in the next two books Rectify & Remed ...more
Komal Chandwani
Dec 13, 2015 Komal Chandwani rated it really liked it
Wow! I definitely enjoyed reading Revival. This book is filled with a possessive dirty mouthed, Dr. Jacade J Jordan and Ivy is the woman he craves. He cannot stand her being in harm's way, yet he has to hide the truth from her. He has killed for her, saved her, yet the truth is dangerous.

There were a couple of scenes which were hot like the elevator, and the shower. I love how the story has been penned down. There was only one aspect that didn't settle with me: The inner voices. It kind of obstr
Nola Arganbright
I really enjoyed the book and characters. Jacade is any woman's dream. Ivy is sassy and beautiful. There is an undercurrent of violence that I was not expecting but it fits the storyline.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to numerous grammatical errors. They could easily be corrected to make the story flow better for the reader.
This is the first book of a series and I look forward to the next book. There is a lot of humor in the dialog from Ivy that will make you smile and even giggl
Tbird London
I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review. I had no clue what I was getting into when I began reading but by the end I was addicted to this story. I will warn you that it does leave you in a pretty intense cliff hanger, one that made me want to scream and beg for this not to end here. The writing style is smooth and descriptive, with great character development, making the reader feel they are right there in the story experiencing every emotion that flows thr ...more
Lindsey
Feb 02, 2015 Lindsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: authors-i-adore
I have had this book on my to read list for a while and I just finished reading it. I don't know what took me so long to read this book!! It was amazing, from beginning to end. I was pulled in from the beginning. You will fall in love with Dr. Jordan and his smooth ways. And, Ivy will keep you on your toes with her smart mouth. I love that this is a dual POV book. You know what each is thinking, when and all of the things that are going on in their heads. There is a lot of humor in through out t ...more
Terri
Jan 24, 2015 Terri rated it it was amazing
I love this book! I am dying to know what happened! ...

Based in Chicago, this book is about a used to be hoodlum, now a plastic surgeon (Jacade) and a woman he has wanted for years (Ivy) and now only gets a chance to get together with. Something in Ivy's medical past has her memory not telling her everything. Did I mention Jacade has a body all women want and all men want to be?

This book is HOT and sexy, yet a suspense thriller too! Revival also has a comical side. I love the quirky little bites
Amanda
Sep 28, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book!! It had all the qualities of a great erotic novel: romance, mystery, sex, and suspense. You need to read this! I can't wait for the next book!
Red Shoes Erotic Book Reviews -Tiffany Leger
@mkgilher @NicoleAngelEdit
#BDSM #EroticRomance #5StarErotica

5 Star BDSM Romance! ! Revival is funny, sexy, emotional and beautiful love story! Ivy's sense of humor is freakin' hilarious! Especially, when she is talking to her shoulder angels, Feminist Ivy(Good) & Slutty Ivy(Bad)
I absolutely love her character and personality!

Dr. Jacade Jordan is a dirty talking Dom, Surgeon and Ultimate Cage Fighter...
Need I say more!
He's absolutely one of the hottest book boyfriends, I've had the pleasu
Lynne White
Jan 24, 2016 Lynne White rated it it was amazing
This book has everything I love in a book! Romance, hot sex, and a great storyline!
Porchia
Feb 08, 2015 Porchia rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Did not want to put it down. Ivy has had a hard life and it just keeps getting harder, Jacade is a plastic surgeon who has secrets he does not want Ivy to know. This is part 1 of the trilogy and ends with a cliff-hanger. I can't wait for the next book to come out. This is a story worth waiting for. I got so lost in the story that when I got to the end I just sat there.... Like a really good movie you don't to get up yet. I recommend this story to all readers who love an edgy s ...more
Patricia
Sep 13, 2015 Patricia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing beginning to a trilogy that is sure to entice you back for more.

The character of Jacade is a dark, mysterious and so very alpha. As we progress in the story we learn there is a whole other Jacade. The secrets he hides are slowly being revealed. You will question what it is about the herione that has him obsessed over her.

Ivy's character is a woman I think most of could relate to. Strong yet vulnerable,, sassy yet. Compassionate. She is amazed at the way she reacts over an en
Jazmín Marín
I was provided with a copy of this book in exchange of an honest review
3 Stars
This is the first book of Ivy and Jacade's story. Ivy meets Jacade when she returns to her work after her leave of absence because of a bad breakup. Jacade is the other plastic surgeon in her uncle's practice. Sparks fly everywhere with these two, they definitely have hot chemistry and are drawn to each other. Ivy is a girl who didn't have an easy beggining in life and seems kind of lost to me. Jacade knows what he wan
Joëlle
*** I received this book for free from the author through The Fifty Shades Support group on Goodreads in exchange for a honest review ***

I finished the book last night and have been thinking since how I would rate this book. It was well written and I liked the story. But I didn’t love it and there were some parts that annoyed me so I’ll go with 3.5 stars.

After chapter 2 I really thought I had the perfect book for me. I really liked Ivy and her thoughts. But it are those thoughts that also ruined
M.K. Gilher
Jul 20, 2016 M.K. Gilher added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-wrote
Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1) by M.K. GilherREVIVAL http://goo.gl/Ic7az4
Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2) by M.K. Gilher RECTIFY
RECTIFY Monday, November 23, 2015
Amazon http://goo.gl/r0Q8W6
Nook http://goo.gl/81u9pq
iTunes https://goo.gl/1frn5R
Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3) by M.K. Gilher REMEDY, the conclusion to the series will be released on July 27,2016.

For updates and sneak peeks visit my blog http://goo.gl/UiCzj4
or join my street team https://www.facebook.com/groups/15813...
Mailing List Sign Up Form http://goo.gl/forms/UoABVwAuP0
Lynn Smith
Jan 25, 2015 Lynn Smith rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.

Ivy returning to work as a office manager in her Aunt and Uncles Plastic surgery practice finds herself standing in front of man in the elevator that gives her one of the most erotic moments of her life. To bad she never saw him only his shoes. Dr. Jacade Jordan one of the doctors in her uncles practice as wanted Ivy for years. Now is his chance to final get what he has waited for.

Jacade is a bad boy turned doctor and is a man every women want
Karen Shortridge
Nov 09, 2015 Karen Shortridge rated it it was amazing
this I was given to read and here is my honest review. This story will have you on the edge of your seat for all the right reasons, VERY hot, action filled, suspense with humour. Ivy and Jacade you will love and all their heat filled chemistry will definitely leave you hot, this is not a weak woman and strong alpha this is truly explosive reading, one that is a must read
Elizabeth Robbins
Mar 11, 2015 Elizabeth Robbins rated it it was amazing
Ivy Summers is returning to work, as the office manager in her uncle's plastic surgery office. Cue the hot new doctor, Jacade Jordan. Stunningly red hot sexcapades ensue, mixed with high drama, thrilling suspense, and possibly syndicated crime? This is book one of a trilogy, and ends with a bang! The question is...who got shot? Well-written, and unputdownable!
Crystal
Oct 08, 2015 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. The novel if filled with romance, mystery, sex, and suspense. Revival is a beautiful love story in the making. Ivy Summers is returning to work, as the office manager in her uncle's plastic surgery office after a leave of absence. Her sense of humor is hilarious that you laugh out loud. Dr. Jacade Jordan is a sexy Dom, who has loved Ivy for years. But he has secrets he doesn't want Ivy to know. I can't wait for the next book!
Kirstie
Aug 27, 2015 Kirstie rated it it was amazing
Sheesh!

I got a copy free for a review!

First off I like how it's from both points of view.

Good strong characters although it wouldn't have hurt Ivy to be just a tad stronger around Jacade at times. But then again would I be able to? Probs not!

Can't wait to get into the next book it's just so far away and then we'll all have another wait for the last book! I'm pretty sure I want to make a law against this......patience is not a strong suit of mine!

I will definitely read more by M. K.
Mel M
Aug 25, 2015 Mel M rated it it was amazing
~`~`~`~REVIVAL by MK Gilher~`~`~`~
Find out what Dr. Jordan does with those binder clips, and other creative uses for latex gloves, tourniquets, mouthwash...
*****
Check out D&T's Love of Books and Hot Men's awesome 5-star review of REVIVAL!
"I absolutely loved this book and couldn't put it down. Once I started this story I was hooked.
Ivy and Jacade are so much fun and absolutely perfect for each other even if some people don't see it.
Marla...After This Page Book Blog
This story captivated and held my attention from beginning to end. This story was intriguing; action packed, seriously sexy, and left me an emotional mess.

I came across this book in a group and would see these really sexy and erotic teasers. There was one teaser that stood out to me about the sex on a stick hero, Dr. Jacade where he’s the doctor, but she heals him. I remember thinking this book is going to be fun; it’s going to have a hero, a Dr., and an alpha that has a sensitive soul. I expec
Jo ann boothby
Mar 01, 2015 Jo ann boothby rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Very well written. Got the reader especially me right from beginning. Once started to read had to continue till end. Awesome
Janee
Aug 29, 2015 Janee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So unfair that I have to wait to the next book to come out! I had my eye this book for while, I saw the author was giving out for review and took the chance. Now I'm a mad that I wait so long to get this book. I love writing style, the characters, and drama. I really didn't want to stop.
  • Lost in You (Swanson Court, #3)
  • Grif's Toy (Tease and Denial, #1)
  • Kenna's Reverie (Daydreaming, #1)
  • His Indecent Proposal (overexposed, #1)
  • Bare in Bermuda
  • After the Rain (Rain Trilogy, #3)
  • Skorpion. (Den of Mercenaries, #4)
  • Run
  • Damage Owed (Retaliations, #2)
  • Billionaire Alpha Serial Box Set (Billionaire Alpha #5-8)
  • Desert Surrender
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • Nikki's Awakening (Passion, Victoria #5)
  • Drake Restrained 4: Part 4 of the Drake Series
  • Behind the Secrets (Behind the Lives, #4)
  • Knotty Girl (A Midsummer's Night Steam)
  • Bend Me  (Absolution, #1)
  • Hook, Line and Sinker (Liberty Springs, Wyoming 2)
M.K. Gilher is a best-selling author of heart-pounding romance with a medical twist. Her stories feature alpha-male doctors who are rough around the edges but sweet on the inside, and she delights in making them suffer before they earn their happily ever afters. She’s a die-hard fan of her hometown heroes—the Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, and Hawks.
More about M.K. Gilher...

Return to Us Trilogy (3 books)
  • Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2)
  • Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3)

“I lay my cheek on his solid back. I realize this is the real Jacade. The man who’s strong and fierce, but vulnerable and damaged. Confident and dominating, but generous and kind.” 6 likes
“She's here. I'm touching her. My fingertips to her silky skin. Flesh to flesh. She's okay. Still as stunning as ever. My girl. I'm good now.” 4 likes