Start by marking “Until July (Until Her, #1)” as Want to Read:
Until July (Until Her, #1)

Until July (Until Her #1)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  15,730 Ratings  ·  1,286 Reviews
Wes Silver wasn't looking for love, but when July Mayson literally knocks him on his ass during their first encounter, his world is turned upside down by the quirky blonde, and every moment with her makes him more determined to protect her.

July Mayson doesn't understand the pull she feels toward the bad boy biker Wes Silver, but she knows being with him is like nothing sh
Nook, 240 pages
Published April 13th 2015 by Aurora Rose Reynolds (first published April 3rd 2015)

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
DNF @15%

Annnnnnnnnd I'm tappin' out people.

Because...crappy.

And pissed. VERRA PISSED.

I have really enjoyed this series thus far - formulaic though it may be. And while I have been less than impressed with some of Rose's recent forays - looking at you Obligation - I still had high hopes for this one.

But alas, it just wasn't in the cards.

So without further ado, in celebration on the new season of Game of Thrones, please join me and some GOT-ers in "reviewing" this thing.

Here I was at the star
Christy
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

photo e306bfac-872d-4f52-93e6-bf123251c774_zpsreygxocx.jpg

I love the Mayson boys and I love ARR’s writing. I think her stories are so fun and sexy! When I found out that we were getting some of the Mayson’s kids stories, I was so stoked! Not only do I get to read about these kids I love all grown up, but we get to see these Mayson men as fathers.

July Mayson is the daughter of Asher and November. She’s a 26 year old veterinarian with a big heart. She is yet to feel that ‘boom’ her mother and father felt. Yet to find that one big love. When sh
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

I just found a new obsession!! Author Aurora Rose Reynolds!!! She is so talented that after I read Obligation I wanted to read more books of her!From the moment I read the excerpt I knew this was going to be an enjoyable read!! I loved so much the main characters but also the secondary characters made me love this book!In this book you will find insta-love but don't worry because the heroine is so tough and sassy that you will fall in love with her!!!!

July is running her own vet business
Catarina
4 Alpha Stars!

Neither July or Wes were expecting to fall in love, but one day on the road over a bike incident, a Taser and a broken winged bird they met and they can’t stop see each other after that.
July is a vet with an overprotective father, uncle and cousins. Well… an overprotective family who will make sure that the man she chooses is right for her. Wes is a badass biker who isn’t used to justify anything to anybody.
When trouble starts around them and Wes step up to protect her, can the
Sleepless Readmore
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Don’t marry a man
unless you would be proud to have
a son exactly like him.
5 I Need Me A Wes STARS

Wes and July .. ♥
description

Nothing prepared me for
What the privilege of being yours would do ..►♫

Aurora Rose Reynolds .. Aurora Rose Reynolds .. you have officially upped the standards for a man! I swear my future hub has you to blame for my high standards because these men you write about may not be PERFECT in a conventional way .. however they are imperfect which makes them even MORE wonderful. If your
XxTainaxX
Mar 16, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 73%. 73!

Boy was this a letdown.

Aside from the super far fetched and ridiculous meet:

I can't stand July and her teenager attitude. She's a vet? **scoff** ...OK, sure.

July's "standing up" to Wes is 99% (-.-) and 1% (O.o)

Wes is the most non-bikerish biker ever.

The story moves slow with 1001 pointless things happening.

There's more chemistry when dropping Mentos in a bottle of Coke.

It was simply annoying the begeezus outta me.

Series has some winners. This is definitely not one for me.

/p
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

♥♥♥ 4 STARS ♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"Bet once I'm in there, I won't want to leave. Bet you'd go wild for me the minute my hands were on you. Bet you want it as badly as I do."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I can not tell you how excited I was when I heard this spin off series was going to happen. I really enjoyed the Until series. So, of course, I was was eager to read this one as soon as possible.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●
Beverly
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: motorcycle-clubs

Until July begins with us meeting July while she is out riding her motorcycle. A routine ride changes her life when she sees a group of motorcycle riders and becomes entranced with one of the riders. Captivated by him she almost wrecks, swerving into one of the guys to avoid a bird on the road.

Wes can’t believe the biker who almost took him out to save a bird is actually a female, a beautiful one at that. It’s more than her beauty that draws him to her, she is attempting to save a small bird, so
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

I would recommend this to die hard fans of Aurora Rose Reynolds. It was the typical OTT alpha, he was a bit rude for my liking, for example on their first date she ends up walking out because he is too busy talking 'business'. Also, the usual 'telling the heroine what she can and can't do'.

ARR writes great, sweet and easy reads, but I was hoping as it was a new series, it might be slightly different to her previous works. Turns out it was the same.

It was an OK read for me, it was
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.25 Wes Lovin Stars!

Until July has brought my lovefest with Aurora Reynolds back to the forefront! I first fell hard for her with Asher and Cash Mayson...but I wanted more after Nico's tale. Well, I got exactly what I wanted with the fabulous Mayson offspring.

July is the first born daughter of Asher and November and she smart, sexy, and fiercely independent...just linker mamma! She spends her days saving animals as a vet and her down time free ridin' on two wheels. She had no idea an afternoon
Tessa Teevan
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
LOVED this book! July may be my favorite ARR heroine yet and Wes was so freaking swoonworthy, exactly how I like my biker men to be. Not to mention fantastic side characters, and Asher as a hot dad. I can't wait for the rest of the Mayson kids to find their boom!
Rin ♔
It was certainly nice knowing you, ARR.
So in my review of Until November that I later on deleted and re-rated after re-reading it (because I felt like I was really rude the first time I reviewed it), I once mentioned that ARR's stories were like carbon copies of Kristen Ashley's (since Until November reminded me of a certain KA book) but without the engaging writing or something along those lines. Nevertheless, I still managed to read the whole Until series despite the "eyebrow raising"s that
Elizabeth
“Ruined. I don’t even really know you, and you’ve ruined me.”-Wes

description

Until July is another Aurura Rose Reynolds piece of magic! There is something about her formula of alpha male meets strong heroine that makes my heart all "a flutter"! Reading is like a smooth glass of wine. Sometimes I am the mood for something rich and heavy and other times light and sweet. It all depends on what my pallot is craving. After some heavy reads, Until July was the perfect read. It was light and sweet! Delicious!

July
Debra
Apr 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-release
4+ Stars!
TORI
Mar 09, 2015 marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
DNF @ 15%

I think Ms. Reynolds has finally run out of ways to make impossible sh!t likable. Huge fan! But this one sucked. I'm sorry. It's the truth. I was sooo excited about this one and mere minutes into it, I was at my stupidity limit.

July....

I don't even feel like talking about it! Got better things to do.
Ash Luna
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing

So excited! photo Soexcited.gif

I was lucky enough to read EARLY. Thank the dear lord from above because it was BEAUTIFUL!!

hart of dixie photo: Hart of Dixie - Zoe Sexy HartofDixie-Dixiesexyshake.gif

July is totally a replica of her momma. She is a vet, and became one because Beau was her buddy and she loved him oh so much. Seriously isn't that freaking adorable!
I may add July is one bad ass chick. seriously she has a don't give a shit personality, I think she has the looks of her mama and attitude of her daddy. Did I mention she can ride a motorcycle!!!

I don't want to spoil it to much but Wes the
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**arc received from author in exchange for booze, strippers and a review..from us at http://www.twounrulygirls.com ** hehehe

BOOOOM! Fuck yeah! Full review closer to release! A Mayson and a biker..don't even wear panties, it's easier not to have to change em'

I luvd luvd luvd this
I was so happy when I knew ARR was goin 2 do the kids books an was excited when I knew it was goin 2 b July bein the first child like al the book from the until series I luv how they meet each other the way July meets Wes is great I luv how sassy July is with Wes an then when they meet again at Julys job I could c how much Wes wanted July straight away it was great cause July didn't want 2 have anything 2 do with him but she couldn't say no an I don't blame her biker tats
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
This is one of my fabulous Hoopla finds and its an author I absolutely love!!

I was beyond excited to start listening to this audiobook, however things didn't work out as expected. I finished the book, but not without a few minor issues. As I stated before, I love all things ARR. She rocks! This book however, wasn't a favorite.

On to the next one...
Just because I didn't love it; doesn't mean you won't. If the blurb, author, cover, etc. appeals to you, I say go for it!
Diana's
5 Bad~ass Chick stars!!

Full review Here..

photo PicMonkey Collage_zpsagjakqws.jpg

I don't think I'll ever get enough of the Mayson clan!!!
It was great to see the rest of the family and so awesome to get a glimpse of where some of their stories are headed.. ALL the side characters played a roll and I am anxiously awaiting for the next Mayson to find their BOOM!

Definitely a Mayson..

photo ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsv5tmzbwd.gif

www.bookaholicconfessions.com
www.facebook.com/pages/Bookaholic-Con...
Michelle
Until July features Asher & November’s oldest daughter July who is all grown up.

July was just out for a relaxing ride on her bike when she crossed paths with the motorcycle club. She really didn’t mean to nearly wreck Wes Silver... but with one encounter he’s hooked and for a girl raised by a Mason man, she knows she’s got her hands full when Wes doesn’t seem to take no for an answer.

I really do enjoy these series that continue on with the kids of the characters that we loved so much. It fee
Emily
Wes Silver wants to ring the neck of the idiot who ran him off the road, that is until he sees the stunning beauty in front of him. July Mayson knows all about bossy men, her father is the worst and he comes with a ton of uncles. Wes knows July is his one, but July doesn't really know much about dating or how to handle a man like Wes Silver.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one. Loved Wes, he is a tough one and when Asher finds out his daughter is dating a biker, priceless. Look forward to more in the ser
Kate's Corner
WTF did I just read? BIG DNF @ 28%.

So I read the sample and thought yay OTT just what I'm looking for. Need to read something funny.

Boy was I disappointed.....

So the Until Series is one of my favorites and to be honest I don't really know where to start on this one. But I'll try.

July Mayson is the eldest of Asher and November. She is a vet and loves to ride her motorbike. Due to checking a hot dude out she manges to dodge a bird and nearly tasers the H.

Wes Silver is a DICK. Not much else to
Jamie
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-not-read-yet
Sooooooo good!!!! Review coming
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

[image error]

BOOM!!!!! Aurora Rose Reynolds did it again with UNTIL JULY. She delivered a booming, hot, wild, sexy read. I enjoyed this book and the insta-love that Ms. Reynolds is known for. Until July chronicles the life of July, the daughter of Asher and November Mayson. July is a veterinarian and when she meets Wes Silver, an MC biker, there is an instant attraction brewing between these two. The chemistry of Wes and July was smoking hot an
~Steph K~
To me, the Mayson family can do no wrong. I loved the parents story, and now thankfully, we get their kids stories. July was a great way to start this new generation series.

Not only do we get all the Mayson craziness, but we get a sexy biker with Wes Silver. Their meeting was classic - one to tell the grandchildren for sure. He was so perfect for July. He could totally handle her and her family - winning them both over easily.

If you are a fan of Aurora's Until series - then you will not be disa
Reading Tigress: Review - Until July 1 2 Jul 16, 2016 09:59PM
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 12 Apr 21, 2015 09:35AM
Turning Pages At ...: Monthly Read: Until July 24 55 Apr 21, 2015 04:55AM
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Highway Don't Care (Freebirds, #2)
  • Mugs of Love (Stories of Love #1)
  • A Reason to Kill (Reason, #2)
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • Resisting Temptation (Men of Honor, #3)
  • Damaged and the Outlaw (Damaged, #4)
  • Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC, #1)
  • Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Broken & Burned (The Sacred Hearts MC #2)
  • Black Out (Hawks Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Wolf (The Henchmen MC, #3)
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the
More about Aurora Rose Reynolds...

Until Her (4 books)
  • Until June (Until Her, #2)
  • Until Ashlyn (Until Her, #3)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her, #4)
“You’re lucky you have a gun or I would totally Kung Fu your ass and leave whether you liked it or not.” 6 likes
“It’s not my first kiss, but it’s the kiss—the one that makes my soul light up, the kiss you wait your whole life for, the kiss that changes everything you thought you knew. I” 6 likes