Start by marking “Conspiracy: Population Elimination (Conspiracy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Conspiracy: Population Elimination (Conspiracy, #3)

Conspiracy: Population Elimination (Conspiracy, #3)

A thriller that will leave you wondering not only what is possible, but also who is responsible for stopping it.

Eastern Sub-Saharan Africa--a doctor discovers a young woman has a natural immunity to a strain of the Ebola virus.

Virginia--a billionaire hires his top mercenary to retrieve the doctor and a blood sample.

Harvard University--the head of the Genetics Department
Kindle Edition
Published December 21st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conspiracy

Start your review of Conspiracy: Population Elimination (Conspiracy, #3)
Bill Cunningham
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I found Lucian on Twitter, which happens to be where I find a number of new authors. He ran a special, offering his book for free on Amazon one week and I decided to give it a try. I love thrillers and was not disappointed after reading this book. Quick pace, interesting characters, and a hostage scene with a comedic twist that rivals anything I’ve read or watched on the big screen.
T.W. Barton
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A terrifying tale that is a "could happen" scenario, especially given the world's current struggles against extremists.

This book focuses on environmental extremists.

A new strain of an already deadly virus is once again ravaging the cradle of the human race in Africa. As with all things in nature with every deadly force there is a counter force. The answer in this tale is a young woman who’s honored the traditions by caring for her mother as she fights the illness that has wiped out most of their
Jennifer Tooker
Jan 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full disclosure, I was provided a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Imagine, you may be partly responsible for the potential elimination of 90% of the population of the world. What if you could try to stop it? Would you? How far would you go to rectify your error?

These are some of the questions facing Xavier Fisher, a PHD student in Genetics at Harvard. Tasked with a research project by the head of the Genetics department, Fish unwittingly becomes a pawn in a plot
Pete
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a great thriller. I had a hard time putting it down. Already bought the next two.
Elaine Emmerick
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A DEFINITE MUST READ!

OMG! This book is an amazing read! I was hooked from page 1 and I could not put it down! The storyline is believable and thrilling! I read this in just a couple​ of days. Lucian, you did not disappoint! BRAVO!!
Abibliofob
May 02, 2017
kenya wilkes
Mar 18, 2019
Jeff Ross
rated it did not like it
Sep 06, 2016
Paul Motsuk
Oct 09, 2016
Lucian Lucian
Dec 27, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Erin Korbel
Barbara Carr
Oct 14, 2017
betty jeffery
Oct 25, 2017
I believe, sometimes, very powerful people do bad things in secret. I also believe good people try to stop them. My novels are about these battles.

News & Interviews