Start by marking “The False Titanbringer: Complete Trilogy (Breath of the Titans, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The False Titanbringer: Complete Trilogy (Breath of the Titans, #1-3)

Read Book

The False Titanbringer: Complete Trilogy

(Breath of the Titans #1-3)

Published December 26th 2014 by Riley Amos Westbrook (first published September 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The False Titanbringer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The False Titanbringer

Start your review of The False Titanbringer: Complete Trilogy (Breath of the Titans, #1-3)
Ann Andrews
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This series is a unique take on the fantasy genre. I've never heard of this particular take on dragons and their abilities. And with a half dragon and half elf as the main character, I was not disappointed with the creativity behind this fantasy.

Great plot. Very in depth world. Exciting and suspenseful plot. Very enjoyable work!
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, r-r-s
Thank you to the author, Riley Westbrook, for gifting me with a copy of The False Titanbringer in exchange for an honest review!

First off, a little background knowledge for ya'll (by the way, I always thought ya'll was such a southern thing but I actually really like using it and I'm not southern at all!) about this book/series. The author kindly contacted me and offered to gift me the complete trilogy which has been published as a box set and in ebook form as well as separate books. This is a r
Rachel
I received a copy of this trilogy in exchange for an honest review.

A decent fantasy novel with very human fantastical creatures.

Combining all our favorite fantasy tropes — good vs. evil, a hero that must mature into his role, several quests for things needed to ensure victory, and of course, magic, Breath of the Titans follows the story of Lovonian, or Lov, as he ventures to rescue those that are close to him and bring the disparate groups of his world together against a malevolent force.

Lov goe
Christina McMullen
I read each of the books in this series individually, over the course of the last year. Initially, I had some questions. Book one ends with some information that seems to be contradictory, but soon it all makes sense. As I mentioned in my individual reviews, the language at times is quite modern and even a bit base, but rather than detract, it made the series more approachable for those of us who just can't get into the stuffy way most high fantasy tends to go. Ultimately, the series ended in a ...more
C.L.
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
In an interesting fantasy twist, the Westbrooks find a way to entertain by introducing deep characters and thrilling plot lines. LOV, the half-dragon, half-elf comes of age in a time when Titans and Guardians roam this unique universe. Great read from start to finish.
Rosie Amber
Mar 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Breath Of The Titans: The False Titanbringer is a full three book, high end fantasy trilogy. I shall split my review into the three books.

Book 1: Little Black Storm Cloud.

We are first introduced to the Elves who live in the woods of Elvenham. They are alerted to an army approaching and they confer with the Titans, metal figures and protectors who ask to be taken to Wise of the Elvenham for a meeting.

Next we are introduced to the hero of this series Lovonian a sixteen year old half elf, half dra
Riley Amos Westbrook
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Stephen A Fisher at Reader's Favorite said:
Reviewed by Stephen Fisher for Readers' Favorite

Breath of the Titans: Little Black Stormcloud by Riley A. Westbrook and Sara L. Westbrook is a story that centers around a half elf, half dragon boy who just turned 16, named Lovonian. The story begins with Lov and his uncle Nord taking their annual hunting trip. On their return to Elvenhom, they find that the city’s population has been slaughtered by an army of Titans, except for those taken as slaves, wh
Aly
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was great from beginning to end. I really enjoyed the idea of a 16 year old half dragon. I really like books with dragons in them. The story was very engaging and compelling. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*
S.K. Gregory
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read the first book in the trilogy and I enjoyed it. Lov is a complex character trying to deal with his fathers death and learning more about his dragon heritage. I would definitely recommend this.
Ozzy Snick
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great series from a fresh author!
Chrissy (The Every Free Chance Reader)
DNF - 0 stars

Where I stopped reading: location 64 of 771 on my smartphone

Why I stopped reading: Honestly? I hadn’t hit a chapter break yet, my eyes were tired, and I didn’t want to read any more sentences like this: “Seeing his home like that.”

I suggest the Westbrooks hire an editor. There’s no excuse for basic grammatical errors. (FYI: you’ll find a few in the book blurb too.)

As reviewed by Melissa at Every Free Chance Books.

Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange
InD'tale Magazine
CNF

While the premise is sound - a half-dragon and a half-elf learning to make his way in the world - the novel is poorly written.

Read full review in the 2015 September issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Myrthe
Aug 21, 2015
Sally Ember
Aug 28, 2015
eBook Miner: *Breath of the Titans- A fantasy epic* 1 6 Apr 17, 2015 01:54PM
eBook Miner: High Fantasy- Breath Of The Titans:The False Titanbringer 1 10 Feb 10, 2015 09:47PM

Breath of the Titans (3 books)
  • Little Black Stormcloud (Breath of the Titans, #1)
  • A Mother's Love (Breath of the Titans, #2)
  • War Of The Chiefs (Breath of the Titans #3)