Start by marking “Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy, #3)

Remedy (Return to Us Trilogy #3)

4.51  ·  Rating details ·  158 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
Sexy alpha-male doctor remedies the past to keep his one true love.

Deals with the devil never work out. Trust me.

At eighteen years old, I gave up the girl of my dreams. For what? To climb the ranks of the most ruthless underground crime organization in Chicago? Not worth it.
A good man would've stayed away from Ivy like I promised to do.
Not me. I took her and sucked her int
Published July 27th 2016 (first published July 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Remedy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remedy

Tanaka K
Jul 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 perfect stars

Remedy is the last installment in the Return to Us trilogy and what a ride this trilogy was. I mean, it was so fantastic to read and I got really to experience the relationship between Jacade and Ivy which was the main essence of the trilogy. After the cliffhanger in Rectify, I was excited reading Remedy because I wanted all my quesrions answered. M.K. Gilher once again nailed it.

Remedy is truly a captivating story. I actually took a long time reading it than the other two becau
Carolyn Brown
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: completed
OMG, I just fell in love with Jacade all over again. The truth of the past comes out and combines with the present and future.
I love our bad ass Ivy and we get more of Jett, I am loving Jett too.
I am sadden this series has ended but this book brought it all together for a perfect ending.
MK Gilher did a wonderful job on this series and I look forward to her future work.
Preonshatae  Evans
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"He knew you were out of his league, and he insulted you to make you think you couldn't do better. You're looking at better, babe." <-- I just LOVE Dr. Jordan

Oh. My. God. Jacade is the absolute best. Hands down one of the most suspenseful and COMPLETE final installment I've ever read. Yes, I would love to get more Ivy and Jacade...but I also feel content with where the story ended.

Jacade-
If it comes down to me or her I'd save her, no hesitation. I've loved her since I was 18. With so many m
Expresso-Girls Just Wanna Have Books  ; A Mafia Romance
Jacade is back. Bigger and badder than ever! He's back to claim his woman and their destiny! I pity the poor soul who stands in their way!

In the conclusion of the Return to Us trilogy, the drama is at an all time high! The betrayal. The recourse. The tragedy. Every question from the previous two books will be answered. Jacade is still the number one alpha and as he takes his rightful place among the ranks, those closest to him are not supportive or happy.

Gilher does an awesome job keeping us as
Heather Pollock
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
#review #Remedy #MafiaRomance #MKGilher @mkgilher @DrJacadeJordan

Remedy

QueenZany 4.5 Star Review

Remedy
by M.K. Gilher

I think my heart is beating again!
Yes I almost lost it after the last cliffhanger!
I cried my eyes out and hoped to god, that it wasn't the end for Ivy.
But fuck those twist and turns! I never saw some of it coming. It was like getting slapped in the face. Oh shit that just happened!!! Yes that was my reaction to most of this book. But hey it was worth the nail biting and the yell
NC Reader
Feb 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another clean up on aisle Tabitha, please! The ladies made a mistake and put me with Dr. Kelch instead of Jacade. I hate it when that happens.
Gah, I love Dr. Jordan. Ivy's sense of humor and badassness is why I can't help but love her too. Remedy is the final installment of the Return to Us Trilogy. We learn how Jacade entered the organization during the prologue. Chapter one begins with finding out Ivy's fate after taking a bullet from that sadistic fuck, Viktor. Every single chapter is full o
K.A. Lightle
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
well what to say hahaha there's lots to say but only a bit will be reveled ;)

another five star hit for MK Gilher

Now i cant say to much here but ask me in person and i might crack or would that be gush about it
like where you left off in the second book your right into the action with Jacade and Ivy. secrects get reveled and surprised unfold. you will be on the edge of your seat one moment and wanting to give the characters all a piece of your mind the next. well worth the book hang over you wil
Elaine
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This series is awesome.
I am so glad I bought them.
You will not be disappointed.
Looking forward to Shane and Jett now.
Kilby Blades
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Remedy was the pièce de résistance of the series and it made me totally lose my sh*t. I read it in less than 24 hours and I literally could not put it down.

It was the kind of book that made me want to simultaneously kiss and slap the author for some of the plot twists, character reveals, and unexpected scenes that steadily arose throughout this book. Once again, I thought I knew what to expect based on the groundwork that had been laid in the previous installment. Once again, I was totally surpr
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
EPIC CONCLUSION TO A SUPERB SERIES......

It was with much regret that I finally turned the last page and closed my book on this epic series. M.K. Gilher, I simply cannot believe that this is the first series that you have ever wrtten. It was absolutely BRILLIANT!!!! From the first page of Book 1, Revival, to the last page of this book I was totally spellbound. I really didn't want it to finish....but alas all good things must come to an end.

Like Book 2, Rectify, this one commences 18 years prior
Christiann Igou
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was the perfect ending to the Return to Us Trilogy. You really get to see Jacade and Ivy love story blossom and how they get their HEA! On of my favorite things about this author is her ability to tell the entire story and not rush through anything, you get the complete story from beginning to end! The truly are each other's missing piece!
Quen Barlow
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
This is the last book in the series and I'm sad because I want more of Ivy and Jacade. Ok Jacade is a fucking boss and he is going in guns blazing in this book. Ivy is boss to she has found out the things that nobody wanted to tell her. There relationship is stronger and Dom Jordan comes out a lot and Ivy is fine with it. You get to find out about Jett OMG please let there be a story about him he is a hot sexy alpha Dr and Jacades older
Lindsey
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: authors-i-adore

REMEDY is fantastically written. There are so many things this book teaches us. You have to read it for yourself to find out. This book is a constant roller coaster of emotions. It will either make you giggle, get teary, sigh with pure bliss or get angry.
This was the perfect summary of the entire series and gives you an even bigger look into Jacade and Ivy's lives.

One of my favorite lines from REMEDY is "Don't let fear debilitate you. Let it surge through your veins and force you to fight lik
Colleen
Sep 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing

My heart is just so full after finishing this book. I truly love Jacade and Ivy. The more time I spent with them the more I fell for them. They have been through so much in their lives but somehow always managed to cross paths. Was it fate or Jacade's never ending love he had for his one true soulmate.

This story had so many surprises that just kept popping up when you least expected it.

This is my 3rd book by MK Gilher. I was fortunate enough to get this series and read them back to back. I am
Jasminn
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever gotten so wrapped up in a series, when it came time to review, you couldn't tell where one finished & the next one began? That just happened to me.
So my review for Rectify & Remedy will be the same, sorry MK!
Oh. My. Gosh.
Ivy & Jacade took on this absolutely crazy journey, with a side of psycho.
They seriously blew past every single expectation I had.
Like holy moly. & Ivy's secret Identity? Say what? That still is crazy to me.
I don't really know how to review these wi
Whitney Cannavina
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow... I freaking loved this series

I finished with the first two where we find out that Jacade has known Ivy longer then she realizes. Her uncle, aunt, Jacade, and several other characters have known each other and are all part of the mafia. Secrets were revealed, lies were told, and in the end Ivy and Jacade relationship was put to the test. When she storms in to save Jacade, we were left wondering what was to come and the author delivered it effortlessly in the third installment.

Book 3 has ju
Corinne
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book, by a brilliant author.

The 3rd instalment of the Return to Us Trilogy was on the top for my list for most looking forward to reading of 2016. And fortunately in came early.

Throughout the two books, we followed the story of Jacade and Ivy. Their stories continues in Remedy and sucks you in from the very beginning.

Drawn into a world of betrayals, loyalty, murder, and love. Fate has a way of finding the happy ending.

The combination of their past and the history of their story
Reva Coomer
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hooked from page one of book 1

I loved this series from the first page of the first book. Jacade and Ivy's story will stay with me forever. Not just because Jacade is hott as Sin with a capital S, but because a love like he has for Ivy is life changing. Once in a lifetime thing. The things he done to prepare for a life with her and protect her are amazing...mind blowing. For someone to love like that...wow..no other words. Add that with the story line and you have one hell of a story. Not to ment
Red Shoes Erotic Book Reviews -Tiffany Leger
#BDSMRomance #ReturnToUsTrilogy #MKGilher #5StarErotica #DrJacade

Best Trilogy I've read since the Night Owl Trilogy! Ivy & Jacade heat up the final book of this amazing trilogy! If you love Dominant Men, Kinky sex involving office & surgical supplies, Suspenseful Surprises and Hot Doctor/Council Boss/Black Belt Fighter/Passionate Lover and the Ultimate Book Boyfriend for us Mogul's Gals!

Happy Reading!

Happy Reading! - Tiffany Leger, Admin & Blogger, Red Shoes Erotic Book Reviews

Bi
Ca Fender
Dec 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Okay. Wow. Just wow. Okay, so this is the third and final book in the series. While MK Gilher told us which character we were seeing at the beginning of each chapter it was totally not necessary. The way she wrote them it was easy to tell if we were reading Jacade or Ivy.

The growth of the characters through the series is an amazing ride. The secrets we learn are so far out there but are written to be totally believable.

I am very glad that I went on this journey and read these books. And the se
Tyneshia
Nov 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is a fantastic finish to Ivy and Dr Jordan's story. Just like the Revival and Rectify this book is full of action, twist and sexy as hell but this book also provides alot of the puzzle pieces to Ivy and Dr Jordans story. I love this series and cannot wait to read more of M.K Gihlers books. Oh and cant forget to mention Jett ❤...... Damn this book left me with some naughty thoughts about two very hot brothers!
Sandra
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Deals with the devil never work out. Trust me"

Remedy the final book in the Return to Us trilogy. Omg loved it. Well written. Had everything I could want in s book. Alpha hot doctor, strong heroine, angst, betrayal, love, happiness, sadness, hot sensual scenes and omg twists.... Highly recommend!!! M. K. Gilher awesome job!!!

Jacade and Ivy what a power couple!!!
Belinda Visser
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book and what a fantastic way finish to Ivy and Jacade's story. This book provides all the answers to the missing puzzle pieces of the story. I love Ivy and Jacade. The chemistry between the two of them will literally melt your panties off. I love this series and can not wait to read more of M.K. Gilher's books.
Lynn Thinking out loud
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"So, will I need to sign an NDA too?"
"Not unless it's a No Diddling Alone agreement."

I love this couple. It took them almost 20 years to get together but they did it. The ending was perfect. Can't wait for Shane's and Jett's stories. Steam factor 8 stars. I received a free copy for an honest review.
Janee
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally the we the rest of the story and I was excited to get the ARC the this book. There were so much grow with this couple. I love to see that in series, and to see the passion stay with them. And of course Jacade!!!! Great bookboyfriend!!!
Angala Fox
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first two books in this series so much that I had to read this one and I wasn't disappointed. It kept me on the edge of my seat thanks to all the suspense and action. I have to recommend this whole series...
Patricia
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gilher-m-k
I loved this last book of the series, each chapter kept getting better and better. Jacade & Ivy find out who they can trust and who was their real enemy. After everything they went threw they finally are happy. can't wait to read more books by author M.K. Gilher.
Lynne White
Jan 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed it, but too many characters to keep track of and some even have nicknames which IMO made it even more difficult. But a neatly tied up story with a couple of interesting surprises thrown in. Overall a good ending to Ivy and Dr. J's story.
Indy
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this series, not often you see the male main character have such devotion and fidelity towards the heroine. Loved how the drama came from the plot and not their relationship which never faltered.
Jenna Crowell
Oct 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and how it wrapped up. Jacade seriously can't get any hotter and alpha male!! Absolutely love all the twist and turns and can't wait for the spin off book with Shane!! Great Job MK Gilher
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Anatomy of Us (WJM, #2)
  • Untouchable
  • Untitled (Den of Mercenaries, #7)
  • For Keeps (Keaton, #3)
  • Bad Nanny (The Bad Nanny Trilogy, #1)
  • Damage Owed (Retaliations, #2)
  • Twisted Love
  • Jax (Bastard, #2)
  • Wes' Denial (Tease and Denial, #2)
  • Dark Paradise (Condemned Angels MC, #4)
  • Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)
  • Housewife
  • Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4)
  • Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers, #3)
  • Confliction (The Wellingtons, #3)
  • The Chaos in Me (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • There (Still Standing, #2)
M.K. Gilher is a best-selling author of heart-pounding romance with a medical twist. Her stories feature alpha-male doctors who are rough around the edges but sweet on the inside, and she delights in making them suffer before they earn their happily ever afters. She’s a die-hard fan of her hometown heroes—the Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, and Hawks.
More about M.K. Gilher...

Return to Us Trilogy (3 books)
  • Revival (Return to Us Trilogy, #1)
  • Rectify (Return to Us Trilogy, #2)