Start by marking “Siren” as Want to Read:
Siren

Siren

Siren Talbot's life is plagued with storms. Her mother's insanity was the first, though not the last. Called to the ocean, not even the shores of Edisto Island can calm the tempest inside her.

Though she's settled into a life with Patrick, his promises of a happily ever after can't still the foul weather of her past or the brewing squall on the horizon. She's haunted by
Paperback, First, 390 pages
Published January 5th 2015 by Dragon's Gold

To ask other readers questions about Siren, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Siren

Start your review of Siren
Rachel Barnard
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Siren Talbot is in love with Carver and thinks hes about to propose after more than two years of being in a relationship. When the night is over, she is left with a haphazard memory and a box that she thinks contains the ring, but no Carver. He disappeared. Siren falls apart at his abrupt absence and is only able to get through it when she meets Patrick. This new man charms his way into her life and lends her support when she needs it and they grow quite fond of each other. When he proposes, she ...more
Cherri-Anne
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Siren called to me!

That is the best and easiest way to describe the hold that his book had on me from the very moment that I saw the cover! I became soobsessed or addicted or enthralled (or all of it!) with this book right from the very beginning, and that is rare for me! I mean to look at a cover and want to read the book, but then to read the story and love it as much as I hoped from the cover?!? I cried through so much of it, it was ridiculous! Another hint at just how deeply I was immersed
Amanda
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very few times have I been this frustrated with a book. In fact it made me impatient, I could barely stand to read the words on the page so desperate was I to know what happens next. I was mentally yelling at the character most of the time. I'll be honest and say I skipped large sections of the text because I couldn't stand to wait. I read way past my bed time and into exhaustion to find out the plot.

Though I was surprised that this wasn't a Mermaid story. siren is the main characters name.
Riley Keith
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Siren is one of those rare, rainy day books. The kind where you curl up and read for the sheer escapist enjoyment of the thing.
I'm not usually one for romance. I've been burned by too many of them to give any a second glance on the shelf.
Siren is different.
Siren is a whole lot of fun. And drama. And magic. All rolled up into one awesome book.
There is also a snarky white cat named Mr. Pounce. Who is just the best thing ever.
Siren Talbot is about to get proposed to by her longtime boyfriend
Lauren Jones
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Siren Talbot is the main character of this story who has her memory temporarily erased when something terrible happens to the man that she is about to marry. For three years, Carvers disappearance has been in her heart and on her mind. She does; however, finally allow herself to move on and marry Patrick, the man that moved in next door right after Carvers disappearance. The majority of this story is about their lives together before her dark adventure starts to unravel before her eyes.

Reading
Riley Keith
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Siren is different.
Siren Talbot is about to get proposed to by her longtime boyfriend Carver Ashmore. She knows he's going to propose. He knows he's going to propose. But it's the getting there that has him tongue
Ela The Queer Bookish
dnf at 36%, chapter 14

I wasnt able to like Siren. At all. She is supposed to be an adult, but most of the time she seems like an emo girl. She goes on and on about how there is this curse on her, that her mother left, that everyone she ever loved leaves her It was exhausting. If there would have been at least some more information about this curse or about her mothers disappearance. But up until 36% there was none. Even though said topics were mentioned more than one.

Another thing was even more
Marcia
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Melzers latest novel, Siren, is a fun, though certainly dramatic, romp through an ordinary world, where extraordinary things happen. Our heroine, Siren, spends much of the book convinced that shes going crazy, especially when her beloved aunt and her best friend dont understand whats happening to her. And indeed, how could they? Theyve been manipulated to believe and feel exactly what Prince Less-Than-Charming wants them to.

I really enjoyed watching Siren finally come to terms with the
Angela Perez
Jan 05, 2015
Bob
Jan 12, 2015
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 May 10, 2015 03:29PM
Jennifer Melzer spent the majority of her life as a writer denying she actually liked to write romance, only to wake up one morning and discover that every single tale shed ever written had somehow revolved around the heart. She has since given into the whim, spinning yarns of love and firmly believing that everyone deserves a happy ending.

She lives in Northeast Pennsylvania with her husband and