Start by marking “Fractured: Volume One (Fractured, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fractured: Volume One (Fractured, #1)

Fractured: Volume One (Fractured Serials #1)

Nothing in life is ever fair.
There are wars we battle and face every day.
Some too close to home.
I had it all.
The perfect husband.
The perfect house.
The perfect...Everything.
Then one moment changed everything forever
ebook
Published (first published February 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fractured, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fractured

Dianne
Shay has found the man of her dreams, her heart and her soul. Cam is kind, generous, supportive and deeply in love with his new bride. Being a military wife is never easy, especially when Cam has to go on a mission he cannot talk about. Not quite fitting in with the other wives, Shay finds herself isolated and alone as her writing career deadline looms overhead, can her latest novel keep her busy in the lonely hours until Cam returns? Above all else he always promises to return, and he would nev ...more
Bj
Jan 31, 2015 Bj rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015, 4-stars
4 "When Everything Changes" Stars! Volume 1 of Fractured is a short and sweet serial that can easily be read in one sitting. I got the feeling that this first part is really just the prologue (ie, setting the scene for what's to come). As all serials do, this one ends in a huge cliffhanger, so you must be prepared to read all 3 volumes in order to get the full story.

Shay and Cam have the perfect fairy tale relationship. They are high school sweethearts who marry young. Volume 1 commences shortly
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 02, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
Although this is a really short read I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Shay and Cam are newly married. They are just starting their new life as a married couple when they receive a phone call that changes everything.

This is a beautiful heartfelt start to their story. It really tugged at my heart. That ending has me wanting more asap. Great read.
Stephanie
Jan 31, 2015 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Wow, I'm not sure even how to start this review. This is the story of newlyweds Cam and Shay. I fell in love with them from the start. They just returned from their honeymoon and are blissfully happy in their new home. Shay is an author who is currently struggling with her book. Cam is in the military and has just found out he is being deployed for a rescue mission. The anxiety you feel between these two as they count down the days until he leaves is palpable.

I loved meeting the members of Cam's
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Feb 03, 2015 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing
* * * * * 5 Star Review

Cam and Shay Wilson are newly weds, they are just back from their vacation/wedding/honeymoon and settling down in their new home. Cam received a phone call that will change everything, he is being deployed on a rescue mission and he only has seven days before he must leave.

Shay knew that is the life of an Army wife, yet she must keep her disappointed to herself since she must show Cam she can be strong for him. She will be busy since she is on a dateline on publishing her
Rebecca Austin
Mar 01, 2015 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it
Shay Wilson has just gotten married to her high school sweetheart Cam, the former quarterback and life is going perfect, well at least for the first couple of hours since returning from their wedding/honeymoon. Then she receives the news that in a week Cam will be deployed back to Afghanistan on a rescue mission.

This novella is all centred around the week before he is deployed and lets you see inside their relationship and also into her world, as a writer with a deadline! I love these two as cha
Everything Marie
Jan 22, 2015 Everything Marie rated it it was amazing
This is a really short read but rip your heart out good. Shay and cam are newly weds completely in love with each other. They are getting use to married life along with the military life. Shay doesn't fit in with the other military wives so she isolates herself with her writing. While cam is in the military shay tries to make her career take off. She waits for cam to come back like he promises he will but does he? Can't wait for book 2.
Jamie
Mar 05, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it
wow. what an amazing story. what a great beginning to this series! I can't wait to read more to find out what happens!
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Yes this is a great start to a new serial , I am hooked and was hooked from the start. I have no clue how anyone can handle being a military wife , parent or sibling , wow I have not had the experience and out of the few books I have read like this I have been heartbroken and full of anxiety for these couples and families. Such a brave choice on both parts. I really do have a great respect for it and will admit I would never be strong enough. Having said all that....

Shay and Cam are newlyweds af
Barbara
Feb 01, 2015 Barbara rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-story
Reviewing on behalf of Rosie's Book Heaven who was given an ARC for an honest review.

Cam, with the all American good looks, quarterback of the football team, and the desire of every girl in school. Shay like the other girls in school always fantasized about Cam and was shocked when he asked her out. The rest is history, as we meet the newlyweds in their new home. Madly in love they are determined to christen every place they can in their new home with hot, dirty delicious sex. There happiness is
Krissy loves to read
Well the title of this book is what I will tell you my heart feels like! This is my first book I've read from Alexis Noelle and I truely enjoyed it. I had no idea what this story was about and was very surprised and pleased as I read. I haven't read many books about this subject so it was very intriguing and emotional for me. Alexis writes in a way to draw you in and feel like you can very well relate to these characters.
Shay and Cam Wilson are newlyweds who just moved into their new home and
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC received on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

rip my heart out now.

cam and shay have a love people only dream of, meeting in high school , dating in college getting the proposal and then marrying the love of your life, sounds awesome til that one day, just that one day.

Shay and cam met in high school fell in love, dated in collie and cam was going to making it big playing football, but getting hit to many times changed all that, Cam joined the services and yeah he had
DJ Sakata
Jan 29, 2015 DJ Sakata rated it really liked it
Favorite Quotes:

“I mean I’m not a troll but I certainly wasn’t head cheerleader material.”

“Chrissy has curly blonde hair and is pregnant, like she is about to lay down and push it out pregnant.”

“He slowly backs away from me like I’m a rabid animal and I hear the TV turn on once more.”

My Review:

This novella reads like a personal diary or a letter from a friend. It is written in a casual and relaxed manner in common vernacular, and without pretense. I found it refreshing and a bit perplexing. Refr
Dawn Nicole Costiera
3. 5 Stars!

Fractured is my first book from Alexis Noelle. I enjoyed her carefree style of writing. Say it like it is. It was refreshing
This is going to be a short volume series. I happen to be a huge fan of them. They are quick reads. They give you just enough of a taste and leave you wanting more. I did find this one a tad too short. I think a few more chapters would have helped it greatly. I wanted more depth and character development. Just as I was getting into the characters it ended.

The st
Lora
Jan 30, 2015 Lora rated it really liked it
My only complaints about this book are number 1 that it was too short and number 2 that I unfortunately knew how it was going to end early in the book.

Cameron and Shay Wilson are high school sweethearts who also happen to be newlyweds. Cameron is in the military while Shay is a writer who works from home. Though they just returned from their honeymoon, Cameron gets called back to go rescue some fellow soldiers.

This story takes place the week before he departs and is full of just enough history
Books Laid Bare
Feb 02, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
Isolation is a tough gig to deal with but when the love of your life is in the military it is something you learn to handle pretty damn quickly. High School Sweethearts Shay and Cam are newlyweds, completely besotted with each other, settling into not only married but military life.
This pair is so in love it will make your heart twinkle, Shay has her man and what a man he is because there is nothing that he wouldn’t do for her, his love is without question.
But when Cam is sent on a mission at sh
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
***4.5***

This is the first piece of work by Alexis Noelle that I have read and I was not disappointed. It was a great serial with a lot of heart.

Cam and Shay have been together since High School and just got Married. They were excited to start their married life and unpacking their for their new home after the honeymoon. After only being home for not even a day Cam gets a call. He will be deployed in one week!

Cam and Shay want to make the best of their week together before Cam leaves again wi
Jacquie Howard
Feb 17, 2015 Jacquie Howard rated it really liked it
***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Jacquie / Scandalous Book Blog***
This is a very short introductory novel to a brand new series and although its a quick read it sets us up nicely for rest of the series. In fact the ending has us begging for more.
Shay and Cam are high school sweethearts and newly weds moving into a new home and trying to adjust to each other and his career as a soldier and the social commitments that this entails.
We see Shay struggle to keep up with the other a
Kelly Fletcher
Jan 23, 2015 Kelly Fletcher rated it really liked it
This is my first read from Alexis Noelle and I was not left disappointed but was certainly left wanting more. I knew in advance the nature of this series, that being that they are small volumes due to be released in quite quick succession but I actually thought that half of it was missing as I just wasn't ready for it to end.

Shay and Cam are everything you want from a perfect book couple. High School sweethearts, Shay stayed strong by Cam's side when his college football career was pulled from u
Give Me Books
Feb 03, 2015 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
Ugh, I knew... I just knew from the blurb that this was one that was going to hurt my heart. And by the time I was two chapters in, I was already mentally steeling myself....

All it takes is one moment to shatter everything around you, like so much glass. For Shay, who has it all - an adoring husband, a beautiful home, a successful career - that moment may be enough to fracture her forever...

This was a quick read, but by no means easy. I figured out fairly quickly what was coming, in general term
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Jan 27, 2015 Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for an honest review.

This is a quick read. You see the tight bond and love Shay and Cam have for one another. Shay and Cam were high school sweetheart and newlyweds. Shay is a writer and Cam is very supportive of her. Cam is in the Army and has to leave on assignments with little notice. Shay is never thrilled when he has to leave as with any military wife when their husband has to leave the biggest fear is will they return but Cam always does and promises t
The Book Fairy Reviews
Feb 02, 2015 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
****** Cam and Shay are Beautiful*****
I was hooked right from the beginning of this book. Alexis doesn't hold back, right from the first page she makes sure that you fall for this couple and become invested in their lives. Cam and Shay Newly Weds coming home from their honeymoon, is how we start. What better way to get a romance novel started?

I will tell you that you will need tissue for this book because the ending will have you curl up in a ball while you cry. I had to hide in the shower so th
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 02, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
Wow, Fractured Volume One is a great start of the series. It a quick short read.

We meet newlyweds Shay and Cam. They just get back from their honeymoon. Cam is in the military and he get the call that they are being deployed again. Shay is a writer who is about to hit publish on her book.

I loved Shay she is a great character. She has a funny side too. I loved how she responded to a friends question "Are you guys trying?" her responds was, "Yes, we are. We are totally trying to unpack the house,
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
***4.5***

I love serials. Short, sweet, sexy and cliffhangers. I love them. This is the story of Shay and Cam. High school sweethearts who get married, come home from their honeymoon and then get news that Cam is being deployed in one week. She is a writer and Cam is extremely supportive. Although she is supportive of his military career, she doesn’t fit in well with the other families in his unit. They try to pack as much time together into his last week and it's funny, sweet and hot. He is gone
Kendra Needs
Jan 24, 2015 Kendra Needs rated it really liked it
Was given and arc for an honest review.....
Shay and Cameron are highschool sweethearts with the perfect life....a wedding and a new house.
Cameron was a star highschool quarterback on the football team and went on to play in professional football, when he gets a concussion in a game he is told he can no longer play he decides to enlist in the army.
Upon arriving home from their wedding/honeymoon in Jamaica Cam gets a call that a team Afganistan has gone missing and his team will be the ones deploy
Jaime
Jan 22, 2015 Jaime rated it it was amazing
Fractured

I received this book for an honest review.

The book starts with introducing Shay and Cam Wilson.
She is a writer and he is a military man.
They are high school sweethearts and newly married.
Shay and Cam get back from their honeymoon and he gets the call that he is being deployed.
Shay goes through the emotions of trying to be strong for Cam, dealing with her own fears that he might not come home.
During this time of getting ready for the deployment, she is writing her second book.
The d
Tiffany Readz
Jan 29, 2015 Tiffany Readz rated it it was amazing
I have so many questions!!

Fractured is a very quick, very, very sexy read that leaves you totally hanging in the end. Alexis Noelle does a fantastic job making you care about her characters in such a short amount of time.

Cam and Shay are high school sweethearts, recently married and just moved into their new house, getting ready to start life as a married couple. Then it all comes to a screeching halt with one phone call. After the call they have seven days to make the most of married life as th
Ajs  Book Reviews
Feb 15, 2015 Ajs Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy by author for an honest review.

Cam and Shay are high school sweet hearts as well as newlyweds. Shay is a writer and Cam is in the military. Returning home from their honeymoon Cam gets the call that he's being deployed in a week!

Cam and Shay make his last couple days the best they can. The day he gets deployed Shay's book is being released. The door bell rings and she is confronted with a beautiful arrangement of flowers from her loving new husband!

This short fast read complet
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Fractured: Volume One (Fractured Serials #1) by Alexis Noelle ** I received a copy of this book in exchange of my honest review for the upcoming release day **This is my first book by Alexis and she didn't disappoint.Cam and Shay are childhood sweethearts and also just newly married. Cam is in the military and Shay is a writer.As soon as they return from honeymoon and he is given orders for deployment. We go through the emotions of Shay being left behind and the clique of the other military wive ...more
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Feb 17, 2015 Babbling Chatter Reads rated it really liked it
From reading the blurb I was not sure what to expect from the story and when I started reading early in the first few pages I had guesses on what will happen. However, what surprised me is the way the author wrote where it made it feel predictable and unpredictable at the same time but somehow getting me hooked to Shay and Cam Wilson’s story.

“Baby, I’ll come back, I’ll always come back. You are my life, and I couldn’t ever leave you.”

Why is that when things seems to be going perfect something l
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Who Killed 'Tom Jones'?
  • Dark Liaison (Ema Marx #2)
  • Bastard's Brew (Family Portrait # 3)
  • Timeless
  • The Prophecy (Secrets of Shadow Hill, #2)
  • 99 Days of Laney MacGuire
  • Way Walkers: Tangled Paths (The Tazu Saga, #1)
  • Shattered Silence (Ghostly Rhapsody, #2)
  • The Prince's Ex
  • Crazy Ex-Ghoulfriend
  • Fissure (Chronicles of the Interred, #2)
  • Broken (Ancients of Light, #3)
  • A Little Broken
  • Victory Run 3 (The Story of Victory Payne, #3)
  • The Private War of Corporal Henson
  • Primal Temptation (Pendragon Gargoyles #4)
  • Black Orchid
  • Give Me Hope (Reason, #2)
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.
More about Alexis Noelle...

Fractured Serials (3 books)
  • Fractured: Volume Two (Fractured, #2)
  • Fractured: Volume Three (Fractured, #3)