Start by marking “Snowbound Summer (The Logan Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Snowbound Summer (The Logan Series, #3)

Snowbound Summer

(The Logan Series #3)

Summer in the snow…
Restaurant owner Summer Costello, reeling from recent failures in her perfect life, is hiding out in her childhood home. When she finds an injured dog outside in a snowstorm, she calls the local vet, who turns out to be her younger brother Declan’s best friend, gorgeous Nick Logan.
She’s his secret crush–no woman Nick’s dated has matched up to the fanta
Published December 24th 2014 by Sally Clements (first published December 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Snowbound Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snowbound Summer

Start your review of Snowbound Summer (The Logan Series, #3)
Sheri
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I fell in love with the Logan family in book one of this series. I'm a fan of Sally's work and this one does not disappoint. Summer finds herself snowed in with an injured dog and the town vet, who is also her brothers best friend, that's been in love with her his whole life. There's an undeniable attraction between these two from the start. This was a good read, flows well, and has great character development.
A copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.
Desere
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am sure everyone will agree with me when I say , when Christmas day has come and gone you still wish you could somehow get that warm, christmassy feeling back and keep it alive somehow.

I for one wish all year around that I could somehow capture that magic feeling, keep it in a bottle and open it when ever the year starts to feel a little too much. I am ecstatic to report I have found something even better!

Snowbound Summer was Christmas magic wrapped up with a big old re
Gwyn Plummer
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Once upon a time Summer Costello had it all. A wonderful family, a dream career, and wonderful boyfriend. Well, at least most of that was true. She thought once she made the move from her hometown in Ireland to London, that her life was even more perfect than it’d always been. Turns out, everything was not as it seemed, and after losing everything but the loving family (who had no idea about her recent failures, as she described them), she returned to her family’s home to spend the holidays alon ...more
Char (1RadReader59)
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say this was a fun fast moving short story. The best part is that the characters were enjoyable, believable, and engaging. You could actually see this very thing unfolding in your own family or to a friend.
It seems there is always that one friend that is and always has been an over-achiever. That never ever saw the bottom rung of a ladder. They were always at the top. No one had to put them there they just were.
Well, that was Summer Costello. She made everything in her l
LJT
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Snowbound Summer by Sally Clements, is a steadily-paced love story between Summer Costello, a chef and former restaurant owner, and Nick Logan, a veterinarian and the best friend of Summer's younger brother. They have known each other for years and Nick has always felt a little something for the "always perfect" Summer. Summer returns to her parent's home after a failed long-term relationship and the demise of her beloved London restaurant. She keeps these failures to herself, in order to find t ...more
Book Gannet
3.5 stars. This was a sweet, undemanding read that turned out precisely as I expected. Summer has always been a perfectionist, so when her life falls apart she slinks back home to Ireland to lick her wounds, knowing her parents’ house will empty for Christmas. Intending to hide away in secret, her plans are altered by the appearance of a wounded stray dog and the arrival of the hunky vet, who just happens to be her little brother’s best friend.

Nick’s always had a crush on Summer, but
Maria
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Sally Clements brand of Irish romance, whatever the season. If the title SNOWBOUND SUMMER seems like a bit of a contradiction, I can only say that this book is proof of the principle.

Summer, the heroine, comes home to Ireland in the dead of winter to escape after having lost her partner and her business in one swift blow. Her folks are gone away for the holidays, which suits her just fine as she’s not up for a pity party and she’s snowed in up to her neck. Then she comes acros
ButtonsMom2003
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by the author via StoryCartel.com

This was my first book by Sally Clements although I do have several of her books on my TBR list.

Although this book is part of a series it is not necessary to have read any of the other books before you read this one.

I really enjoyed that this book was set in Ireland. It was very refreshing to read something by a non-U.S. author that wasn’t set in the U.S.

Nick is the best friend of Summer’s brother and h
Cheryl Sanders
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review

This is a sweet, feel good romance. The lesson to be learned is to always be truthful. Lies only complicate things that don't need to be complicated. Summer was so afraid of being judged a failure that she didn't give the people that loved her a chance to understand what she was going through. With the help of an injured dog and a snowstorm, Nick just might have the chance to tell her how he's always felt about her.

Loved it! Who wouldn't fall in love with a
Robin
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Summer is struggling with a failed marriage and business and hiding out in her childhood home. When she finds an injured dog outside in a snowstorm, she calls the local vet, who turns out to be her younger brother Declan’s best friend, gorgeous Nick Logan.

Nick of course has always had a thing for summer but could never act on it because she is his best friends little sister. Now, the dog needs his help, and despite a crazy snowstorm he drives out to help.

Stranded in the storm, things start to
Mariel Hoss
May 13, 2015 rated it liked it
***ARC through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review***

Summer has come home, in secret, with her tail tucked between her legs. A failed romance and a failed business has her hiding at her parents home while they are on vacation to take a breath and take stock of where she is. Nick Logan is the local vet who has had a crush on her for forever. Enter an injured dog that brings them together. While the story is sweet and Nick is swoon-worthy, Summer was a little harder to read for
Marichus Real
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given a gifted copy by Story Cartel in exchange for an honest review.
A sweet love story. Summer Costello has everything a woman can wish for: a perfect man, a perfect job and a perfect life. Her whole life had been full of success till she loses everything and she doesn’t know how to deal with failure as it is the first time she fails at anything. She decides to spend Christmas at her parents' while they are away with his brother. Once there she finds an injured dog and she calls a v
Elsbeth
At first it seems more of the same: 2 people who, despite they decided to only have 'sex, not lovemaking', fall in love. Two people with bad experiences in love and relations struggle against falling in love. But it is a very nice book to read. And I like it that the main characters of the first 2 books of this series also play a (small) part in this book.
Thank you, Sally Clements, for giving me the chance to read it!
Crazychriss889
May 17, 2015 rated it liked it
ahh, there's a dog!! Love it!!!

The rest... yeah, I'm not such a fan of Clements' writing style, as I said before, it's not extraordinary. This book is, I think, the best one out of the three. Why?
Cause Nick is just awesome!! Man, I love him.
But Summer??? I mean, hey, she's a bitch. What is he doing with someone like her??

And their families? Great!! I wanna have such a Christmas :D
Pauline Norris
I've read all of this series and have enjoyed them.

The books aren't very long & parts of this story could have been expanded to make a better read (the business in London, her problems with the ex boyfriend etc) but overall it was a nice easy read with good characters.
Isha Coleman
Feb 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of Snowbound Summer for an honest review. The story was little slow at times. Overall, I loved this story of unrequited love. Good read.
Amanda
Laura Clark
Oct 06, 2016
Susan O'Brien
Nov 10, 2015
I write romance from sweet to steamy, and I'm a hybrid author: both traditionally published and indie.

MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE IS HERE

MY FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE IS HERE

MY WEBSITE IS HERE

MY TW/>MY/>MY/>MY

The Logan Series (4 books)
  • Runaway Groom (The Logan Series, #1)
  • Three Minutes to Happiness (The Logan Series, #2)
  • Stealing Gold (The Logan Series, #4)