Start by marking “Forbidden: A Regency Box Set” as Want to Read:
Forbidden: A Regency Box Set

Forbidden: A Regency Box Set

#1 New York Times Best Selling Author Rachel Van Dyken joins forces with Regencies hottest names to bring you a Regency Holiday Box Set of "Forbidden Love"

A Winter Wish-By Nadine Millard
Mariah Bolton is as headstrong as she is clever, as strong-willed as she is beautiful. She enjoys her life and, apart from a rather snobbish mama, she is happy with her lot.
Imagine her c
Published December 25th 2014 by Blue Tulip Publishing (first published December 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden

Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: box-sets

This review would just be too long to write it all out here. I suggest clicking the link honestly.

These books were all pretty awesome! And it's only 0.99 cents right now for them!
Liza
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was inlove 4 times! Awesome collection from 4 great Regency authors!

A WINTER WISH
I love this story so much! A great opening indeed. Dark and very brooding Brandon Haverton is such a man to fall for. I also liked Mariah's personality as very cheerful and honest. Their hesitations with each other were very exciting and the ending is just perfect. Nadine Millard had made another perfect and magical love story that every fan would love!

FOR THE LOVE OF A LADY
Charming! I am in love with Lord C
Louisa
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful box set - I have read most of Kelly Martin's books but I hadn't read anything by the other authors before but will now after enjoying them in this set.

A Winter Wish-By Nadine Millard

Mariah is generally happy with her lot in life but her life is set to change when she accepts a job cataloguing books at the new home of Mr. Brandon Haverton. The pair bump heads but sparks also fly between them. Will a winter storm bring them together or force them apart.

For the Love of a Lady -By Krist
Jujubee
Honest? The descriptive blurbs for the first two reads were more interesting and better written than the stories themselves. I just could not connect with these stories.
The cover (beautiful) and a the read in the Renwick House series by Rachel Van Dyken is what made me do it. I really was hoping that the title held some truly interesting and FORBIDDEN tales.
And my rating has nothing to do with it being identified as a "clean" historical romance.
I have enjoyed MANY reads over the years that ther
Katherine
Jan 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
While I enjoyed the first and fourth stories, the middle 2 were so bad that it ruined the book for me. Will be deleting from my library.
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
A Lovely Winter Collection
A Winter Wish
Brandon and Mariah's story was that of instant passion and true faith for one another.Connected from the moment they set eyes on eachother...the rest was history!Such a sweet story that warms the heart!
For the love of a Lady
A beautiful story where one man, Cross, would go to any amount of trouble to win the heart of the woman he has loved in secret his entire life - Essie.Loved these two sexy yet oooh so feisty characters!!!
Cloaked in Red
A twisted tale of a
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I love historical romance, Rachel Van Dyken and these Regency Authors. All of these stories are well written, smart, witty and packed with emotion. This box set has an intriguing mix of characters and story lines, but I enjoyed them all!
Elisha
Nov 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Good except for the 2nd (I believe) story...you'll know it when you read it. Very much about jealousy and not love. Ended up reading a lot of the other authors' books. So it served it's purpose as an intro to new, to me, authors.
Keri
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Forbidden

I enjoyed the first, second and fourth stories. I didn't even try the third story as I heard it was very dark and I don't like those types of stories. The second one was my favorite as it was more lighthearted.
Chesney
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
A fantastic box set of 3 out of the 4 of my favorite authors.
E.L. Irwin
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved these books. Fabulous!
Louise
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed these stories but I do much prefer a novel to a short story.
But as a short story goes I did enjoy and this has reawaken my interest in regency novels
Carissa
Dec 26, 2014
Charlene Maurice
Dec 31, 2016
Sandy
rated it did not like it
Apr 25, 2016
Sep 10, 2015
Hannah
Apr 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • From the Ballroom and Beyond, A Limited Edition Nine Book Regency Romance Box Set
  • Captivated by His Kiss
  • Sacrament (Companion, #xx)
  • Dancing in the Duke's Arms
  • New Life: The Complete Series (New Life, #1-2)
  • Fall in Love: Twenty-two "First in Series" Romances
  • The Unflappable Miss Fairchild (Rogues and Rakes, #1)
  • Fabulous Firsts: A Boxed Set of Eleven Full-Length Series-Starter Novels (Jewels of Historical Romance)
  • Finding Love (The Outsiders #4-6)
  • Sinful Liaisons
  • Betraying Ever After (A Shattered Fairy Tale #1)
  • Lady of Quality
  • The Tenacious Miss Tamerlane (Alphabet Series, #2)
  • The Last Vampire (A Short Story)
  • A Misguided Lord
  • Seal Of Awakening (Seven Seals, #3)
  • A Gentleman Never Tells (The Wetherby Brides #1)
  • In a Bad Way (Bad Boys of the Bay, #4)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachel-...
“childhood never truly leaves you. Maybe your physical body grows into what society deems acceptable, but those dreams, the itches you get to do something adventurous and dangerous never die. If anything, they are more intense in their drive, for the minute you decide to give in to the immaturity that plagued you when you were small, you are able to be free, to laugh, and to fly.” 0 likes