Start by marking “The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)

The Hooker

(Swanson Court #1.5)

One night.

One girl.

She’s a hooker.

She also the girl I can't forget.

Who is Rachel Foster, and what do I have to do to get her back in my bed... and keep her there.
Published December 30th 2014 by Raven Press

To ask other readers questions about The Hooker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hooker

Start your review of The Hooker (Swanson Court, #1.5)
Mysza
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Free on amazon

That was very, very short prelude to the book Drawn to You. It was short but it was good!
Landon is one hot, sexy, suit clad hotel magnat. Rachel is... well, who is she? He thinks she is a hooker, she doesn't correct him. Unexpected encounter leads to one crazy night together. Will there be more? I'm intrigued!
Eliza
Dec 26, 2014 rated it really liked it

Title: The Hooker
Series: Swanson Court Series, #1.5
Author: Serena Grey
Release Date: 30th December, 2014
Rating: 4 “thief… or an assassin.” Stars

photo 23F45286-B707-46ED-AEC2-004DC94B1969_zpsu3wbww9h.jpg

Forceful, Ruthless, Single-minded. The words the Press love to use when they describe me. Cold, heartless, unfeeling. The words the women prefer. All the words that reduce me from Landon Alexander Court, brother, friend and whatever else I am, to just ‘Hotel Magnate.’

I was happy to get my hands on this bonus to an already great read. The Hooker is
Didi
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
this was a very short accompanying novella to Drawn To You, giving us a sexy glimpse into Landon Court's mind. It's only a few chapters in his pov, but it does fill in some blanks and gives us a bit more information on the enigmatic hotelier. Needless to say, I loved this. I loved Drawn To You and was excited to get a little more on Landon. I always wondered about his reaction when he figured out Rachel wasn't who she said she was.
Landon seems so mysterious yet so reachable. So detached yet so
RKCS
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rich-alpha
This is an accompanying novella to Drawn to you with Landon Court's POV. Although short (it is a novella after all), it gives us a glimpse inside Landon's mind. I LOVED this! I LOVED Drawn to you and was curious about Landon's reaction when he realized Rachel wasn't what he thought she was. And boy was I like

when I found out there was an accompanying novella in LANDON'S POV!

Then, I wanted to

and

Serena.

Serena Grey Swanson Court Series has become one of my favorites right up there with Mid-life
lynn❤️lynn
I loved thus very short story that gives you another POV from his prospective. We see why he believes she's a hooker and how the confusion starts in the first place.
Lovely piece of work, that adds substance to another great book
Marissa Chavez
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved getting to read a little more about Landon. I loved seeing his point of the view between him Rachel. Can't wait to read more about them in book two.
Nadine Bookaholic
I loved that we are able to get Landon's point of view from the first few chapters of Drawn to You. Landon's birthday dinner with his brother Aiden was pretty funny, listening to his younger brother tell him that he should hook up with a hooker was great....and then he sees Rachel and automatically assumes that Aiden sent him a hooker for his birthday...because you know that's what brothers do..LOL This quick read was HOT and I think even more erotic then when I read it from Rachel's POV.

Swanson Court Serena Grey
Anita Powers
I have missed Landon and Rachel, cannot wait until Addicted to you comes out but this was a nice short story to hold me over until that time. I enjoyed reading what Landon thought during their time together and I liked how he was affected by her as much as she had been too. Love this couple and love this story.
Dirty Dayna
Jan 23, 2015 rated it liked it
3 hooker hoax stars

this is a short story maybe even a prequel I didn't even know the Mc was a guy truly until around 65% I thought she was a lesbian haha. this doesn't do anything for me . hard pass on the series but great writing by the author
Shantaye Brown
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short read but that didn't take away from how good it was because that's exactly what it was. I can't wait for the next book in the series to find out more about the mysterious girl he can't get his mind off of.
Tracy Gray
This book concentrates on Landon's POV and how he met Rachel. Very short and interesting - I felt I wanted more from his story. He has a number of demons that influence his present experiences and stop him committing to Rachel.
Stefanie
Jan 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this novella and its a great interlude to Drawn To You.....this is from Landon's POV. I can't wait to read the actual book to find out what happens between Landon and Rachel.
Peggy
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reads-2016
Great short story but now you see parts of the first story through the eyes of Landon.
Analia Almonte
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
OMG love the Landon POV but I wish I will have more of him. apart from that is well written and can't wait to dig the other book!!!
Karen Peacock
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a wonderful, sexy little glimpse into Landon's head! Loved ever minute of it!
Braveheart
Source: Purchase
My Rating: 5/5 stars
My Mini-Review:

**SPOILERISH!!**

Alright, I am the first to admit that on occasion, I am flat out wrong. In this instance, I am wrong and here’s what I am wrong about. . . . .I don’t tend to enjoy reading a story a second time from a different perspective but in this instance, I thoroughly enjoyed The Hooker.

The Hooker is not a full-length novel but rather a novella that re-tells the first several chapters
Lisa
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The Hooker by Serena Grey is a novella in the Swanson Court series. This was an awesome treasure gifted at the end of Drawn to You. It tells the story of Rachel and Landon's first memorable night together from Landon's POV.

Do not read without devouring Drawn to You first as it just shouldn't be done. But then read this and wait on tenter hooks for book two like I am :-D
Mariely Otero
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It was so good to read part of Drawn to You in Landon’s point of view! It always better to be able to know what both characters think and feel.

The Hooker was a great addition to Drawn to you, even if we already know what is going to happen.

Have in mind, if you are going to read The Hooker, that it only has four chapters, in Landon’s POV, about his first encounter with Rachel and how he found out who she was.

Can’t wait for Addicted to You! :)

*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*
Kimberly Updike
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 1.5 in the Swanson Court Series. This is the beginning of book 1 for Landon's point of view on meeting Rachel and their first night together. I love when an Author does more than one point of view in a book so you can see and feel the other characters emotions. I cannot wait for book 2 in the series.
Jdursi
Feb 21, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
First off I want to say that I very much enjoyed The Swanson Court series but first and foremost TH was in desperate need of a good edit. That really took me out if it. Also, maybe because I read it after I finished the series, I just really didn't see the point of it.
If you haven't met Landon and Rachel yet, I would strongly recommend reading this between books one and two.
Aղցela W.
Sep 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a short quick read. I love reading this series and I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series. This was the first few chapter's of Drawn to You from Landon's POV. The book was well written like the other book in this series. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.
Mary Fazzi
Dec 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this point of view on Landon's side. Even tho we know the story I love hearing from both sides.
So Landon cant get Rachel out of his head. Is a go thing. It means she touch him in a way that has never happened before. The lengths he went thur to find her is nuts and it was such a joy to read.
Love the book.
Sandy Knox
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!
I wish it was longer. 29 pages isn't enough. It was really great to read Landon's pov though I wanted more. I highly recommend this series to everyone. This book gives you just a little of an insight to how Landon really feels. A must read if you've read Drawn To You. Now I just have to wait patiently for Addicted To You to come out.
Margie   'CSR' Fite
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Short novella by Landon's POV.. I loved to get in that sexy man's mind!! It was a great little teaser also to hold me over until the next book.. I loved " Drawn to you" this series is goi g down as one of my favorite series this year I have read!
Dee
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved this pov by landon. after reading book 1, this is a great segue to book 2. from his perspective, this novella describes the 'hooker' conversation between landon and his brother aiden, the evening landon & rachel met, and landon's search for her. great final chapter.
Priscilla Mercado
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing intro to the Swanson Court series. The point of view of the situation through Landon's eyes shows a new light and a complete different perspective to the store. Leaves wanting to see more through his eyes.
Sue Parker
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A really quick read. Good to have a mans point of view. Landon thinks Rachel is a hooker sent by his brother as a birthday present. Little does he know she isn't and she will turn his world upside down.
Sherry
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
How did I miss this one when I first read Drawn to You? Short peek at Rachel and Landon's first meeting from Landon's POV. Loved it and would love to see more.
Carla
May 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot short story from his POV

I loved the first book and this just made the story better!

Can't wait for the next one !

• Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
  • Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)
  • Pierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)
  • Overnight Wife
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Perception (Club Destiny, #6)
  • Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire Book 1)
  • Dry Spell
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • So Wright (The Wrights Book 1)
  • Fractured (Lucian & Lia, #2)
  • Mended (Lucian & Lia, #3)
  • Wrong (Wrong, #1)
  • Infatuation (Club Destiny, #4)
  • Three Simple Rules (Blindfold Club, #1)
  • Rose (Lucian & Lia, #4)
  • Aidan (Lucian & Lia, #5)
  • Mother Trucker (Bad Boy Trucker, #1)
Serena Grey is a bestselling contemporary romance author. She is in love with love and is a proud and unrepentant incurable romantic who swoons over sexy billionaires and delicious book-boyfriends. She loves music and movies and believes that books are sacred. When she's not writing, you'll likely find her reading, or indulging her addiction to coffee, ice-cream, and wine.

For updates on new

Swanson Court (4 books)
  • Drawn to You (Swanson Court, #1)
  • Addicted to You (Swanson Court, #2)
  • Lost in You (Swanson Court, #3)