Start by marking “Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy (Deputy Laney Briggs series)” as Want to Read:
Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy (Deputy Laney Briggs series)

Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy

(Deputy Laney Briggs #1.6)

She takes her cowboys tall, tattooed, and tempting as hell...

Texas Ranger Gunner Wilson is sittin’ in a bar, all six-foot-five-inches of long, hard cowboy. Waitin’. Watchin’. Bidin’ his time for Laney Briggs and her hot little behind to saddle up and make his night. His girl. Hell, after all these years, he knows exactly how to drive her crazy with need...for him.

And Laney
Published December 29th 2014 by Entangled: Select Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy

Jodi Linton
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy is a companion piece to Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy, and follows a date night between Laney Briggs and her Texas Ranger Gunner Wilson. Just a fun bonus read for fans of The Deputy Laney Briggs Series. I hope y'all enjoy getting to know Gunner Wilson a little bit more. I had a blast getting inside the dirty-talking cowboy's head.
Jennifer Schultheis
Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy is a quick and enjoyable read. Not only was it entertaining it was freaking HOT. This book allowed me to see into Gunner's mind and I have to admit, now that I read this, I do like him a lot better. You could tell he really loves Laney and wants to start over, only this time it will be forever. Hot fantasy's and dirty talking make this a scorching read. I am also a little jealous of Laney.....I wouldn't mind be f****ed by a Texas ranger or a cowboy! Some girls have all t ...more
Shelly
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot

This was a very Hot and sexy novella about Laney and Gunner..... can't wait to see what comes next for them....
Tangled Hearts
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
TALK DIRTY TO ME, COWBOY is a short story companion piece written by Jodi Linton as a gift for her many fans, of which I am one. Following a date night at the local bar with Laney and Gunner, it’s written in the same first-person voice that her other Pistol Rock novels have been, with one exception. This time we get Gunner’s point-of-view also.

Heather
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
TALK DIRTY TO ME, COWBOY is a short story companion piece written by Jodi Linton as a gift for her many fans, of which I am one. Following a date night at the local bar with Laney and Gunner, it’s written in the same first-person voice that her other Pistol Rock novels have been, with one exception. This time we get Gunner’s point-of-view.

Since her first novel in the series, PRETTY RECKLESS, we’ve known everything our wise-cracking gun toting deputy Laney Briggs thinks from her thoughts on her
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
Talk Dirty To Me, Cowboy is a real treat for anyone who loves the Laney Briggs stories. This novella concentrates on Laney and Gunner's complicated relationship, centered around a date night.

In all the previous yarns from Pistol Rock, Texas, we are well acquainted on Laney's feelings for Gunner – all six foot five inches of him. What makes this so special is we get to know Gunner's point of view too. Maybe his feeling for Laney will surprise you?

This is one scorching hot read and Laney and Gunne
Kimber
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This novella was not what I expected. It is a well written novella that grabs your attention quickly.

Laney is your average everyday country girl. She doesn't require much more than love and affection from the man she loves. Even though her past with Gunner is rocky she knows that no other man will do. She hopes to work through it all with him. She also knows Gunner has to work through his childhood before they truly can.

Gunner is SEXY and a ranger. After what he experienced during his childhood
Dina Bushrod
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG. The verbs and adjectives in this story are too hot handle

From beginning to end this novella is filled with the hot, undeniable and long felt feelings between a Texas Ranger and the town's Deputy. From high school through the last ten years of breakups, getting back together, and heartaches they still can't fight their love, both from their heart and sexual need for each other.

This is the first time I've read their story and now I will definitely go and get the earlier ones that the author,
Veronica Forand
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick, hot teaser to get inside the mind of Gunner Wilson. Gunner is a hard edged Texas Ranger with a soft spot for Laney Briggs, deputy sheriff of a small Texas town. Their relationship is hotter than hell. The secrets they keep from each other, however, makes their time together in bed and out explosive.

Gunner wants something only Laney can give him. Will she comply or change the subject as easily as she changes positions?

I received an ARC of this short story from the author in exch
Christine Woinich
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A truly short story with some input on the continuing relationship between Laney and Gunner. I like that Gunner is sure that he is doing the right thing by keeping information from Laney and feels that the couple have worked through their past. Men definitely have a different view that women. Laney is still afraid that history will repeat itself, but she has the guts to admit she deeply loves Gunner, and together they are taking an important step into their future. As always, when the two of the ...more
DJ Sakata
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
Favorite Quotes:

“Honestly, this girl of mine held the power to cause me to act like a boy going through puberty.”

“Actually, tequila and I had a bone to pick. And Laney knew it. The last time I’d sucked down the worm I’d managed to pull a Magic Mike for her in the pasture next to her property line.”

My Review:

A passionate and spicy little novella companion piece to her series. Jodi Linton has a naughty sense of humor, and it is just the kind I like.
Indie Editor Nancy
Hot Texas Ranger, December 31, 2014

Verified Purchase

This review is from: Talk Dirty to Me, Cowboy (Entangled Select Suspense) (Deputy Laney Briggs) (Kindle Edition)

Very much enjoyed this short story and the fact that this couple have been together over 10 years and they still are so hot for each other. Great writing, stimulating encounters and this book was done before I knew it.

Will look for more by this author.
Staci
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a nice bonus novella that follows Laney and Gunner on date night. I enjoyed reading this story because it allowed us to have a glimpse inside Gunner's head as well as Laney's. I was never sure just how Gunner felt about Laney since we never heard things from his side. This shows us he loves her as much as she loves him.
Kelley Schmidt
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a short, quick, steamy read. I am happy part of this novella was written from Gunner's point of view. I didn't like him very much in Pretty Reckless. After reading this, I am beginning to like him a bit more. It was nice to see that he is human and has feelings, and that he is not just a cocky asshole. I hope we will get to see more inside Gunner's head in upcoming installments.
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Gunner and Laney

Wow..this little free book was one HAWT read..goodness. luv me a HAWT Cowboy book. I didn't realize this was a short novella made for the fans. It can deff be read without reading the other books cuz I had no idea there were previous ones but now I'm intrigued and need to add those to my TBR!! Luv these characters..crazy HAWT! = )
Monique
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hot, sexy new read by the fabulous Jodi Linton! Laney's sexy cowboy, Gunner Wilson, realises one of Laney's fantasies, and never has so much sexiness been packed in so few pages! Half of this novella is told from Gunner's point of view, and now we now what he really thinks! A lot of dirty-talkin' and sexy action! Don't miss it!
Amanda at WickedGoodReads
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really all I need to say about this one is Thank You Jodi Linton. Thank you for giving us a dual POV...I needed to get into that head of his! And thank you for the sinfully hot scenes ;)!!
I love that man!
Nicole Smith
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a nice quick fun read. A warning though it's off the charts hot!! It gives you a taste of the chemistry between Laney and Gunner. What I really enjoyed was we got Gunner's POV. It was nice to get inside his head.
M
Jan 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Quick read

This short story is about to people who are acting out a fantasy, they have been in love since high school and their issues from their past keep trying to cloud their future.
Tanya Brown
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great novella by Jodi! Not too long and not too short. I just love the chemistry between Laney & Gunner. Hot sex, Laneyisms and a side of Gunner you don't quite see in the other books. Tells the story in both POV's which I found very interesting.
Charlie Torres
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot

Wow. A steamy quick read. You will need a fan to cool you down. The chemistry between Laney and Gunner is scorching. It was great that we got to hear from Gunner's point of view. He is one Damon fine cowboy.
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I did not think Gunner could get any hotter but my goodness! I love reading his pov. It was amazing and let me say it again HOT. Man, I need a fan right now. Lol... Gunner and Laney are the perfect match. Both hot and DIRTY! Hahaha
Breanna Eichhorn
This book had me hooked from the first page. This is also my first book by Jodi Linton. I can't wait to read more of her books. This book was very well written and the characters were very well developed.
Catherine Crook
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cowboys
Gunner.
How I loved diving into your dirty mind.
A perfect little happy 35 page to hold us over while we miss Pistol Rock!
Corinne Scott
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great quick read about our favorite characters from the Laney Briggs series! Ready for more!
Marie Andersson
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gunner is tall, hot, tattooed and dirty talkin.:) Yummy!
Sandy Bartles
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Date Night Read

This short story takes place during date night for Laney and Gunner. A simple, yet enjoyable read. Can't wait to read future books in the series.
shirley
Feb 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good book

I wish the book had been longer than it was but it was a good read. Just a quick read, like one afternoon and it's over.
Michelle
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Gunner Wilson is one hot Ranger!

A sexy night out for Gunner and Laney that left me ready to return to the Laney Briggs series. I can't wait for the next book.
Lynn Smith
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful erotic book. Love the passion between Gunner and Laney. Looking forward to reading more books in the series. Just wish they were a little longer.
  • Romancing Rosalie: A Cascade Creek Christmas (The Ladies of Cascade Creek, #1.5)
  • Big Sky Blue (Shades of Blue Trilogy)
  • At the Cowboy's Mercy (Taming the Cowboy, #1)
  • Cowboy's Pride (Welcome to Covendale, #1)
  • Hard to Handle (Rawhide, #5)
  • A Mail Order Bride for Charlie (The Carson Brothers of Kansas, #1)
  • Endless Heart (Heart, #3)
  • Twelfth Moon (Legend of the Pantera, #1)
  • The Mistletoe Effect (One and Only Texas, #0.5)
  • Texas Tango (Texas Montgomery Mavericks, #2)
  • Curves and the Sheriff (Coldwater Springs #2)
  • The Untameable Texan (Texas Cattleman's Club: After the Storm #0.5)
  • Slow Ride Home (The Grady Legacy, #1)
  • Colby's Child
  • Cowboy Delight (Cowboy Heaven, #0.5)
  • Her Cowboy's Caress (Taken by Cowboys #1)
  • Ex's and O's (Love in Xxchange, #5)
  • Cowboy Heat (Cowboy Quickies 1-3)
Child wrangler. Lipstick addict. Romace writer of hot heroes and spunky heroines.

Newsletter: http://jodilinton.us3.list-manage.com...

Book Bub Author: https://www.bookbub.com/profile/jodi-...

Join the Jodi's Pink Pistol Readers! https://www.facebook.com/groups/Pisto...

Twitter: @JodiLinton1

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/JodiLintonAu...
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jlinton0944/

Deputy Laney Briggs (3 books)
  • Pretty Reckless (Deputy Laney Briggs, #1)
  • Pretty Shameless (Deputy Laney Briggs, #2)
  • Pretty Lawless (Deputy Laney Briggs, #3)
“Grab a lime and suck it, Mr. Badass Texas Ranger.” 1 likes