Start by marking “Easter Eggs: 40 Fabulous Projects for the Whole Family” as Want to Read:
Easter Eggs: 40 Fabulous Projects for the Whole Family

Easter Eggs: 40 Fabulous Projects for the Whole Family

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Give the Easter bunny a few good eggs to work with this year. Easter Eggs features 40 fantastic decorating projects from kid-friendly sticker-dyed eggs to festive egg garlands and elegant eggshell candleholders. Matthew Mead, style editor at Country Home, pulls out all the stops withgorgeous color combinations and entirely original ideas. Each project features a beautiful ...more
Published February 1st 2007 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about Easter Eggs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easter Eggs

Kandice
Apr 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Matthew Mead steals my domestic heart! This book is loaded with beautiful projects. Instructions are clear and the photos are inspiring. I do not own a copy, but I do see myself checking it out of the library each spring.
Trish
Jan 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013, design
Non-Fiction/Arts & Crafts
3 stars

Easter Eggs is a good book with project ideas for use with hard-boiled or blown eggs. Each project is labeled either simple, moderate or advanced, based on the level of difficulty. There is also a well written introduction that gives information from starting with the right eggs to how to display them when finished.

I thought that several of the ideas were unique, though I honestly cannot see myself making any of them. Not because I didn't like them, but rathe
Caitlin
Nov 03, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: craft-reference
Very fun! Eggs take on new life and fun projects in this book. Some are harder than others and the difficulty ranges depending on your crafting skills but none are too out of control. Most of the things can be done with tools you have around the house and crafting things that tend to collect. Photos are bright and cheery but only of the finished projects; I wish there were some of them during the creative process but it's not detrimental to the books overall design and purpose.
Great book for cr
Christine
Oct 13, 2012 rated it liked it
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Katina
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holidays
Some cute crafty ideas. Mostly do-able.
Team Results
Misssharice
Sep 08, 2011
Amanda
May 09, 2016
Librarian Note: There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name. This profile may contain books from multiple authors of this name.

Other authors with this name:

Matthew Mead (c. 1630 – 1699), English minister