Start by marking “Skeleton Crew” as Want to Read:
Skeleton Crew

Skeleton Crew

A well-placed kick to Kanti’s stomach dropped him back to the deck, clutching his gut and gasping for breath.

“If you ever utter the phrase ‘skeleton crew’ again, I will find out,” Captain Ateri calmly told him. “And when I do, I will rip chunks of you out with my bare paws… and toss them into the recycler one by one… until all that remains of you… is your blood in my fur
Published August 9th 2014 by CreateSpace (first published August 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Skeleton Crew, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Skeleton Crew

ArathBeast
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A phenomenal read

Gre7g's "Skeleton Crew" is a memorable book to me because of its varied cast, world, and story. The cast all have their own quirks and voice which keeps the book from having any "throwaway" characters. What's really great is how the characters, all of a species called Geroo, interact with each other through smartphone-esque handhelds called strands. Gre7g also took the extra step and considered writing emotions Geroo experiences through scents, yelps, ear and tail positioning -
Elton Glover
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed “Skeleton Crew” and thought Mr. Luterman did an excellent job of setting the scene on The White Flower II. Enter Kanti, a nobody geroo caught against odds with the system that threatens to expose his secret. When his only friend is killed in an accident, he has no choice but to resume his identity. Things only get more complicated from there.
This book tosses the reader into the fray along side the Geroo, a race “employed” by the Krakun, giant dragons out to seize any new gal
Cara
I'm not much of a sci-fi fan and didn't think I'd like this genre, but I got hooked on the author while copyediting one of his forthcoming books. I read this one totally for fun. The only reason I haven't started the sequel yet is I want to get out of "editor brain" first, so I can enjoy it fully. (With this one, I found myself evaluating commas and making sure names were spelled correctly out of habit, even though that isn't my job for this book!)

To me, three things make a good book: characters
Daniel Watts
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good book that starts off kind of slow but laying out everything you need to know for the story to continue. You will find loss, love, danger, and adventure throughout the book and it is well laid out to keep you satisfied from the first page to the last. I was very happy to find out that the story does not stop here but does continue on!
Rose Marie
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geroo!

Not a fan of scify, but this is an amusing, quirky book I think many people will be surprised to enjoy. Kanti is a relatable character and you can't help but to cheer him on.
Jim Wilbourne
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
There are a lot of people looking for good alien sci fi that doesn't really involve humans and this one really does a good job of creating characters that are both alien and relatable. The writing is very clear and it makes for an easy read. I LOVE the extra artwork included in the book! It really adds value!
I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a well paced, alien and star ship sci fi with splashes of romance. If the blurb looks interesting to you at all, definitely grab th
Daniel Christopher  Aaron
Apr 22, 2019
David Ackermann
Sep 11, 2019
Gre7g Luterman
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Erik
Christopher Roxby
Dec 27, 2018
Judgejacket
May 22, 2018
GRE7G LIVES IN ALABAMA with his wife, Kyoht, and a small menagerie of pets. He enjoys writing stories about monsters in love, brews beer that he won’t drink, programs computers that don’t look like computers, and fantasizes about worlds without so many people in them.

He's written six novels, the latest four all being set in Rick Griffin's Hayven Celestia. His first two were about werewolves and mi