Start by marking “Rising Dragons Omnibus” as Want to Read:
Rising Dragons Omnibus

Rising Dragons Omnibus (Rising Dragons 0.5-7)

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  161 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
The Dragons Have Risen

This complete, super-sexy series follows the characters from the first series, Sleeping Dragons, on a new set of adventures.

The dragons are eager to learn about the new world they've awoken to after five centuries of slumber, but there's one thing that drives the dragons above all else: their imperative to breed. Follow all the human and dragon coup
Published December 23rd 2014

To ask other readers questions about Rising Dragons Omnibus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rising Dragons Omnibus

Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ophelia Bell is fantastic. That’s book have such a great back story and with the future of dragons at risk and there incredibly sensual sexy relationships with not just mf but mmf mmm or ffm. There are no boundaries in her books
Emma Jaye
Nov 14, 2016 rated it liked it
I did wish I'd read the first omnibus before this one, as it was difficult to sort out who was who when clearly everyone had already been introduced to the reader. it was like coming in halfway through a conversation.
It was a compelling, guilty pleasure read, with hints of dragon politics and various romantic problems, each novella focuses on a different couple, although there were very actual couples, most were three way menages, sometimes four.
BUT, I hate to say it, the amount of sex to plot w
Sherry Vitaniemi
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Off

This has to be the most backward book series I have read. The beginning was going good. Then it detoured for some reason. It was like watching a movie. Then them back tracking 20 years. That was how this was to read. No thanks
Sharon Wadeson
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I give it a five star rating. I highly recommend it to all who enjoy Ophelia's Dragon books.

Sharon Wadeson
Mommaleena
Jan 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-be-read-again
I just finished reading Rising Dragon Ominbus by Ophelia Bell. This isn't my first book or series from Ophelia, but it is the first dragon one I've read and enjoyed every word! Even though this isn't the first book of the dragon series, but I chose to read it first because I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Although I was not "lost" reading this like I've been with other series I've tried to read out of order, I will go back and read how it began!
Rowen and Rafe meet in a bar
Judy Lewis
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY DARK AND SINFULLY SEXY !!!
Title:Rising Dragons Omnibus
Author: Ophelia Bell
Designation: First Eight Books of the Rising Dragon Series, Each is a Standalone with NO Cliffhanger
My Rating: FIVE SUPER SEXY STARS*****
OMG! I loved it! I am in awe of Ms. Bell's talent and her imagination is off the charts! She is a true wordsmith! This series is a work of art! The stories are original, imaginative, dark, powerful, compelling, arousing, sensual, erotic and romantic. The dialog is smart,eloque
Karen
Oct 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
The follow-up to Sleeping Dragons, this omnibus tackles the aftermath of Erica' s expedition and the waking of hibernating court dragons by the expedition team members. It begins with Rafe, a Shadow Dragon, and an unknown pure dragon, Rowan, a dragon who shouldn't exist according to dragon law. The stories move to the previously mated pairs and triples, as they try to navigate a world filled with technology, still shackled by antiquated laws handed down by the Council and enforced by their Queen ...more
Kathy Senft
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Night Fire; intro to Rowan and her origins. A very special dragon, she is forbidden to even exist. Rafe is beyond anything she has ever known and he unlocks her true self. She runs and the chase is on. Rafe will die if he can not have her.

Come follow the new brood as they acclimate to the new world they have awoke too. Steamy, Loving and heart wrenching existence in this highly political environment. Follow choices and emotions of the new Rising Dragons.
Gil
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Excellent Followup after Sleeping Dragons

Great series! Enjoyed the erotic and interesting plot which continued the wonderful dragon story. There were plenty of individual variations of the main characters with their differing personalities and histories. I was pleasantly surprised that her writing and the story enabled me to easily imagine a society of dragons that have existed as long as humankind. If you enjoyed Sleeping Dragons, you'll love this series as well!
Tanja
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
we rejoin our dragons no fully awake and paired of. if you have enjoyed the first series "sleeping dragons" you won't be disappointed with this bundle of short stories, they're just as good, if not better. they just have to be on your kindle to escape with and enjoy!
Vanessa F.
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I want, I need more
Diana Dasilva
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I read this really fast. amazing story line, very sexy and wow very entertaining.
was a great read.
Sharon
Mar 05, 2016 rated it did not like it
I totally did not like this follow up book. I enjoyed the first book in this series. But this one was just off the wall
Paulette Nelson
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Paulette

A very moving book. You will be caught and drawn to the intrigue that this is about. You also get erotica at its best.
Marissa Michaelsen
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with every one of these Dragons... Ophelia Bell has done it again expanding the world of the Sleeping Dragons series..
Tracy McGuinness
Sep 10, 2016 rated it liked it
this collection of all the rising dragon books was a great follow up the Ophelia Bell's sleeping dragons series, loved them all!
Simply Just
Aug 10, 2015
Jodi
Mar 07, 2017
Masha
Dec 22, 2017
Dec 13, 2017
Jami Carroll
rated it did not like it
Nov 06, 2016
Nov 19, 2015
Omi
May 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Ophelia Bell is the author of the super steamy Sleeping Dragons series. She loves to write about strong women who aren't apologetic about enjoying sex and alpha men who don't mind being with a woman who’s in charge. Ophelia lives in LA with her husband and four attention-whoring cats.
More about Ophelia Bell

Rising Dragons (9 books)
  • Breath of Destiny (Rising Dragons, #1)
  • Breath of Memory (Rising Dragons, #2)
  • Breath of Innocence (Rising Dragons, #3)
  • Breath of Desire (Rising Dragons, #4)
  • Breath of Love (Rising Dragons, #5)
  • Breath of Flame and Shadow (Rising Dragons, #6)
  • Breath of Fate (Rising Dragons #7)
  • Sisters of Flame (Rising Dragons #8)
  • Dragon's Melody