Start by marking “When Jesus Returns” as Want to Read:
When Jesus Returns

When Jesus Returns

Christians everywhere await Christ's return. Will he come to the whole world or just one place? Soon and suddenly or after clear signs? What can he achieve by coming back here and how long will it take?

Few theologians speak with such clarity and uncompromising biblical faithfulness as David Pawson. Based on a new approach to the intrpretation of the book of Revelation, Paw
Published August 21st 2003 by Hodder & Stoughton (first published August 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about When Jesus Returns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Jesus Returns

Start your review of When Jesus Returns
Alesha Garvin
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an excellent teaching by David Pawson! It certainly is not an easy-quick read. I took notes, highlighted, read Scripture before tackling a chapter and during....it was an entire study for me. But I am SO GLAD that I did and I praise God for giving David Pawson wisdom and insight on rightly handling His Word.
Peter Veugelaers
Apr 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
The subject of the return to earth of Jesus Christ, from heaven after two thousand years, has gained traction in church circles in recent years as the world declines – mainly among those Christians who believe what the Bible says, holding it as the revealed word of God – where many turn to verses that point to Jesus Christ’s return during testing times.
Author of When Jesus Returns (1995), David Pawson, tells us that the subject of the Second Coming of Christ has been ‘in vogue’ in Bible-believi
Steve
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of the most important and significant books I’ve ever read!
Gregg
Apr 27, 2013 rated it liked it
I only made it through page 183. I had read enough to get a sense of what the author believes about the end times, and what many are teaching about the rapture of the Church. The part I didn't read was dealing with the different views about the millennium, etc. I really couldn't care less.

I know that Jesus is coming back, but to get that involved in all the details seems counterproductive to me.

If you have a strong interest in learning about the book of Revelation, and getting all the details wo
Fiery
Sep 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A must read. Revelation unfolds in a new light about Jesus return and Millennium afterwards. Rapture is not what we've heard about (i.e. Left Behind series).

I read the Kindle edition which is not listed on Goodreads. ASIN: B004JHY7QS
Clare Hosie Jones Gilbert
Well worth a read although do not entirely agree with everything written in this book
Paul
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The best book ever on the subject of eschatology.
Furat Mufaq
Feb 16, 2021
Matthew Manchester
Jan 16, 2016
Timothy Chua
rated it did not like it
Apr 12, 2019
Dec 22, 2017
Ariel Wang
Jul 15, 2015
Mushi Rahman
This book provided me with a lot of useful material on the Second Coming of Christ. This is a very balanced book giving insight into a topic a lot of churches are reluctant to teach on. David Pawson shows clearly that Jesus will return and that the Bible commends the church to get ready for this major event. Pawson outlines the different schools of thought and makes clear his own point of view. This is a good theological book on the subject and I recommend it.
Raymond Clements
Jan 28, 2021
« previous 1 3 next »

• Coronavirus and Christ
  • Mastering the VC Game: A Venture Capital Insider Reveals How to Get from Start-up to IPO on Your Terms
  • The New Case for Gold
  • The Road to Ruin: The Global Elite's Secret Plan for the Next Financial Crisis
  • My Utmost for His Highest
  • This Is Not Fame: A "From What I Re-Memoir"
  • For the Record
  • Kings of Crypto: One Startup's Quest to Take Cryptocurrency Out of Silicon Valley and Onto Wall Street
  • The Ultralight Startup: Launching a Business Without Clout or Capital
  • Flash Crash: A Trading Savant, a Global Manhunt, and the Most Mysterious Market Crash in History
  • Why I Am a Christian
  • Doppler
  • Watching the Wheels: My Autobiography
  • The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #1)
  • Cider with Rosie