Start by marking “Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3” as Want to Read:
Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3

Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3

(Bedding the Bachelors #1-3)

This book bundle includes three contemporary romance novels from the bestselling series, Bedding The Bachelors.

Book #1 - Bedding The Wrong Brother

Determined to find her inner sex diva, Melina Parker enlists her childhood friend, Max Dalton, to tutor her after hours. Instead, she ends up in the wrong bed and gets a lesson in passion from Max's twin brother, Rhys Dalton,
Kindle Edition, Original Cover Edition for ASIN B00PSGXPIU, 629 pages
Published November 17th 2014 by Virna DePaul

To ask other readers questions about Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedding the Bachelors Boxed Set - Books 1-3

Coco.V
May 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (5/15/2019)! 🎁
Rita Kunselman
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You have three young women & three young men . The women are Melina,
Grace & Lucy and the men are Max, Rhys & Jamie. Each book is about a couple although they are friends so they are thru the complete book.Virna is a very good Author, she is very descriptive and let’s you know what they are feeling! You’ll become entangled with the characters ! I would definitely recommend this box set.
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Bedding the Wrong Brother
3 Stars

Bedding the Wrong Brother was such a fun read. This friend to lovers read had such a fun twist that could've turned into this big dramatic unnecessary joy suck, but the author managed to save us from that. Thank you Ms. DePaul. This is one of those great beach reads that you can just lay back and enjoy from beginning to end. It's not all light and fluffy but there isn't anything major to drag us down.

Melina was best friends with twins Max and Rhys pretty much her
Hbeebti
3.5 This was a good boxed set about a set of friends and finding the one for them. It was slightly over the top at times but nothing to bad. I think the last book was my favorite of the three but then there is more to this series so that might change.
Isha Coleman
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
To find happiness a person doesn't need to be perfect, they only need to be true to themselves. Melina, Grace and Lucy were the right fit for Reese, Max and Jamie. Ellen Lange blended the sassy and sweet with sexy and insecure. Virna Depaul is a risk worth taking.
Somia
May 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Free on Amazon 15th May 2019
Dawn Yacovetta
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
These are the stories of two magician brothers and their billionaire investor friend, how each of them navigates their way through love and business when none of them ever planned on finding love. It is also the story of the three women who would change the way these men thought about women and relationships. Women who have particular interests when it comes to sex and relationships and have their own reasons for becoming involved with these men, none of them looking for love in particular. Each ...more
Jackie
Read the first two ebooks that already had previously downloaded individually when free on kindle and the third book in the series read from this box set.

I can honestly say that Melina and Rhys in 1st book set the tone well, however then read Grace and Max's and enjoyed it more. Jamie and Lucy in book three however outshone them easily for me and became my now favorite pairing.

This is an interesting combo of erotica and regular romance combined and the fact that the characters develop from book
Melissa Swafford
There are 3 delicious books in this set. Melina, Grace & Lucy are best friends who make a deal with each other on girls' night. Each of them has to go through with a secret fantasy/plan of theirs or face the other two. The men they are matched with in each book are out of this world - Rhys, Max and Jaime. The course each couple takes to get to their HEA is intense, romantic & hot. This set goes in my collection of to be reread and often.
Synergy_Quest
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing

I really enjoyed each of these romances. They're fun and sexy and full of emotion and heart. The only thing I didn't like was the excessive southern idioms that Grace would always spit out. I'm southern and yes we have funny, weird sayings, but not every third sentence. It could have been just as effective at about 1/3 of what is featured here. Otherwise, I really enjoyed these reads.
Sandra Allen
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent series full of laughter, spicy scenes, very interesting characters as they uncover how their friends accept them, become

Their mentors aiding in making them a better person and how to fulfill all their dreams.... Thanks author and look forward to
Reading more of your works !!!
JenJoven
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'vd started following the brother's series then fell in love with the rest.

Virna is just so awesome! She has time and again proven how her stories can/ uniquely touch hearts with her humor, romantic episodes yet very realistic uncomplicated plots but mind you, keeps me craving due to it's twists. Once you start, you'll never put it down.I can't wait to read more!
Catherine Geist
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

These books were awsome.All 3 books were great stories & well written.The characters were great in all 3 books.It was hard to try stop reading & take a break after the 1st book. No cliffhangers.
donnamauldin
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great

This is a great set of books. What I like about them is each book has a ending, they go together or can be read by themselves. They do not leave you hanging. Great story in each.
Earlyn
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow....all I can say is wow!!!!

I am really happy I downloaded this box set. I always enjoy books where the characters are not afraid to have fun, and also show just how human they are as well. Kudos Virna! Heat!!!!!
carolyn whitaker
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bedding The Bachelors

These are well developed stories with believable characters who have some issues. The men who come to be the right man for the right woman also have issues. Together they find that love is worth compromise.
Judy
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Racy or Raunchy?

Although I liked the basic story, I felt it sometimes got buried under the explicit sex scenes. In my opinion, they don't add to the plot.
Melissa Dean
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fun sexy read. I got the next book in the series.
Petra
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#1: Bedding the wrong brother
#2: Bedding the bad boy
#3: Bedding the billionaire

Enjoyed this boxed set, loved every story!
Judy
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Loved this box set!! So much drama but the romance was worth it! Enjoyed every storyline and can't wait to read more!
Carol Tietsworth
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this book, in fact I was wishing there were 3 or 4 more bachelors at the end.
Tamela
Jul 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I enjoyed all three of these books. It's awesome when all characters are brought into each book. Well written and very entertaining.
Tricia-Ann Blades
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great read!

Hot, passionate, no holds bar emotion and sexual desire! Well written stories, well developed characters and great story lines. Enjoyable read. Highly recommended!!
Victoria
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Julie
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Meh

It was okay, just seemed very repetitive. Same story line with different characters. Characters lives were unrealistic not very believable.
Kathleen Quinn
Sep 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Too silly for me

I'm deleting these books from my account. Just too silly and unbelievable for me. Don't want to waste my time reading them.
Peni
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Sandra Casile
Jul 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed the whole storyline.

Read the first three books of Bedding The Bachelors series. Loved how the three friends figured out the love of their lives.
Lou Poxon
Jun 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good read very short though. Padded out with too many sex scenes or fantasies and there's very little relationship build up. But overall I enjoyed the stories.
Shontell Walker
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

Each book is a standalone, with no cliffhangers. But each get better and better so you should consider continuing the series
Elegant Range of Bedding Set 1 1 Aug 12, 2018 04:26AM
Most Well-known Bedding Sets for Small children 1 1 Aug 06, 2018 03:21AM
Shopping For Boy Crib Bedding Sets 1 1 Jun 01, 2018 11:27PM

• The Bad Ass Brigade
  • The Fitzgerald Family Boxed Set: Books 1-3 (The Fitzgerald Family, #1-3)
  • Destiny Bay Boxed Set Vol. 2 (Destiny Bay: Forever Yours #4-6)
  • Manhunt (Manhunt #1-3)
  • The Vicarage Bench Anthology
  • America's Bravest (Hidden Cove Firefighters #4)
  • Walk the Right Road Box Set
  • Aspen Trilogy (Aspen, #1-3)
  • Kisses and Rogues: Four Regency Stories
  • Lovin' Las Vegas (Lovin' Las Vegas #1-3)
  • SEAL Brotherhood Boxed Set 1
  • Montana Brides Boxed Set (Montana Brides, #1-3)
  • Romancing Wisconsin Volume I (Christmas Boxed Set)
  • The Family Simon Boxed Set (The Family Simon, #1-3)
  • Untamed
  • Gansett Island Boxed Set Books 7-9 (Gansett Island #7-9)
  • Blueberry Springs Starter Box Set Books 1-3 (Blueberry Springs, #1-3)
  • Agents Under Fire
A former prosecutor, Virna DePaul writes "heat, heart, & HEA" for Harlequin and Random House. She is also a bestselling Indie author, with Bedding The Wrong Brother being a top 100 contemporary romance on Amazon with over 150 5* reviews. www.virnadepaul.com

Bedding the Bachelors (10 books)
  • This Magic Moment (Bedding the Bachelors #1; Dalton Brothers, #1)
  • Bedding the Bad Boy (Bedding the Bachelors, #2; Dalton Brothers, #2)
  • Bedding the Billionaire (Bedding the Bachelors, #3; Dalton Brothers, #3)
  • Bedding the Best Friend (Bedding the Bachelors, #4)
  • Bedding the Biker Next Door (Bedding the Bachelors, #5)
  • Bedding The Bodyguard (Bedding the Bachelors #6)
  • Bedding The Best Man (Bedding the Bachelors #7)
  • Bedding the Boss (Bedding the Bachelors #8)
  • Bedding the Baby Daddy (Bedding the Bachelors Book 9)
  • Bedding The Fake Boyfriend (Bedding the Bachelors Book 10)