Start by marking “オーバーロード 3 鮮血の戦乙女 (Overlord Light Novels, #3)” as Want to Read:
オーバーロード 3 鮮血の戦乙女 (Overlord Light Novels, #3)

オーバーロード 3 鮮血の戦乙女

(Overlord Light Novels #3)

Lord Ainz has made great progress moonlighting as the indomitable hero Momon, but what should be a moment of triumph is shattered--by news of rebellion. He vows to find out what has happened and to defend the honor of his guild and home--Ainz Ooal Gown.
Published March 30th 2013 by Enterbrain

To ask other readers questions about オーバーロード 3 鮮血の戦乙女, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about オーバーロード 3 鮮血の戦乙女

Jorge Rosas
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one follows the previous book with only hours of difference, and considering that the first book is only a few day ago, there’s a lot happening in Nazarick and the new world. I loved this one, its filled with the level difference between the two worlds and the error that that overconfidence produces in one side, we get to meet Pandora’s Actor and trough him we get to know more about our main character, whom we start to see a little less so we can explore many other characters in the series.
Aelvana
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shalltear has rebelled? Backing up a bit, this book begins a little bit before The Dark Warrior ended, after Shalltear left Nazarick along with Sebas and Solution. Their plan is to learn more about the martial and magical artes of this world by finding strong warriors---preferably criminals whose deaths or disappearances won't be noticed. But a chance encounter causes everything to go wrong, and Shalltear is now under a mind-control her undead status should have protected against. Ainz is furiou ...more
LiteratureIsLife
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Read this review (and others) at: https://literatureislife.com/2017/07/...

The Bloody Valkyrie backtracks a bit from where the previous book stopped, showing what some other characters were up to. It opens with Shalltear, Sebas, and Solution (one of the Pleiades combat maids) off on a mission. (Apologies for the upcoming spoiler, but without it reviewing this book just is not going to happen.) While they start off dominating anyone trying to fight them, things go awry and Shalltear ends up mind c
Kate (Looking Glass Reads)
Review originally found on Looking Glass Reads.

Tuesday saw the release of the next Overlord novel. So here I am, book in hand, to tell you all about it while waiting (not quite so) patiently for the next novel in the series. Overlord, Vol. 3: The Bloody Valkyrie by Kugane Maruyama is a fantastic installment in the series and possibly my favorite released (in English) thus far. The artwork by so-bin, including a double sided foldout at the beginning of the book, is absolutely stunning. And I can'
Scott
Oct 22, 2017 rated it liked it
This book felt a lot slower than some of the previous books, but had a decent climax and predictable ending.
The start of the book sees us reading from a side characters perspective to help make sense of the cliff hanger ending in book 2. It was interesting reading from another point of view, especially in terms of how the world is viewed as well as the MC.
Overall it was pretty average book, with a decent climax. We finally get to see a good fight for the MC however predictable it might have bee
Rolaka Pisarka
Widzę, że LN ma naprawdę wysokie noty w rankingach, ale ja nie potrafię wejść w świat Overlorda i się nim zachwycać. Już anime było dla mnie nudne, a określenia charakterystyczne dla gier mnie troszkę odrzucały. Powtórzę wielokrotnie, ja nie uznaję tego za gniota, ja nie zmieszam tej LN z błotem, ale nie jestem w stanie się nią zachwycić. A szczególnie tym tomem. Początek był świetny, potem jednak zaczęły się walki, które trwały, trwąły i trwały, ogrom wyjaśniania, tłumaczenia, zamiast pokazywan ...more
Feen
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The world building in this volume was brilliantly done, using an epic fight as an excuse to further open the readers to even deeper detail on how and why things happen in the world, as well as learning new things about the world along with the protagonist.

Ainz may be the main character and a very badass one at that, but the main objective of these novels, in my opinion, is the journey that Ainz goes to in order to conquer the world and the new things that he discovers as he does so. Which is wh
Henrique
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
O livro entra em mais detalhes sobre os personagens e como eles reagem, assim como colocando mais profundidade nos pensamentos e motivacoes de cada.

Como complemento do anime existe uma historia pequena sobre as irmas de Albedo, e sobre a classe especial que Momon tem.

Outra cena bem interessante é a conversa na guilda com os outros aventureiros e o líder dos magos que fica impressionado com o cristal de magia level 8.

Como complemento do mundo de Momon sao discutido em detalhes cada uma das relíqu
Carmelo Medina
Novela de 3,5 muy amena pero que en esta tercera parte se recrea demasiado en una sola trama. Me consta que vuelve a coger ritmo después de esta. La aventura de Ainz va cogiendo mucho interés y me está dando mucha diversión. Su poder casi ilimitado y la manera tan cauta (y real) con la que se maneja en este nuevo mundo me hace empatizar más con el protagonista.
DJay
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-novel
I love the pacing in these series. If you've read the manga, the LN's are far better IMO because they let you know exactly what the characters are thinking. I like being able to see more about the characters and hear the inner monologue. It also adds a lot of what's missing in the manga and the anime as well.
Aaron Schweitzer
Amazing!!!

So yeah, this book highlighted the dichotomy of Ainz as a self-conscious salary man and the confident Ainz as the Guildmaster of Nazarick. Shalltear was amazing in this book. Such well written NPC’s. This series is shaping up to be a truly great read for fans of MMORPGS and traditional table top RPGs.
Shaun Varsos
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book for fantasy fans!

Truly fantastic entry in the series. A lot of extra content for fans who are already familiar too. Despite watching the show I've really enjoyed all the bits that they couldn't put in the show and I feel like the characters are considerably better developed in the books.
Love
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In this, the third Overlord novel, we get to know the minons of Nazarick better. It takes about half the book before Ainz even shows up. Which I really liked. I will definitely keep following this series. I just wish they would come out a little more often.
Abhiseck
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-novels
Really living it as story of progresses. Can't wait to read its sequel.
Mackenzie Hartman
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: light-novel
Definitely a step up from the last two volumes but that ending fight dragged a little too hard.
Edric Unsane
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, japanese
Another great volume in the series. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it.
Danilo
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read the translated version but didn't see it in goodreads so placing this one instead.
Davaughn Nibbs
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

I love the show, but the books are even better. I'm happy I started reading this series. Definitely a excellent read.
Jonathan Rodriguez
Very Addicting

The characters are very lively. The story is unique due to the fact that you're following a story of a evil character instead your regular heroes that will save the day.
Lokidm
Jun 24, 2016 rated it liked it
En esta tercera novela decae, puesto que lo que ocurre se alarga muchísimo, y se hace algo pesada.
Eänolituri Lómitaurë
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Considering previous books in series it is on the same level, but point of novelty is definitely lacking. Nothing new but i still really liked this book.
Read English translation by Skythewood.
Antonio Herrera
  • Vampire Hunter D Volume 06: Pilgrimage of the Sacred and the Profane
  • ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 8
  • 蜘蛛ですが、なにか? [Kumo desu ga, Nani ka?] Vol. 3
  • デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲 4
  • Goblin Slayer, Vol. 2 (Light Novel)
  • Know Faith (Trinity Blood: Rage Against the Moons, #3)
  • 盾の勇者の成り上がり 9
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Vol. 2 (Re:Zero Light Novels, #2)
  • 転生したらスライムだった件 2 (Light Novel)
  • A Certain Magical Index, Vol. 2 (Toaru Majutsu no Index Light Novel, #2)
  • 魔法科高校の劣等生 4 九校戦編〈下〉(Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, #4)
  • アクセル・ワールド 2 -紅の暴風姫- [Akuseru Wārudo 2: Kurenai no Bōfūki] (Accel World Light Novel, #2: The Crimson Storm Princess)
  • バッカーノ!1932 Drug & The Dominos (Baccano!, #4)
MARUYAMA Kugane
Name (in native language): 丸山くがね

Overlord Light Novels (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • オーバーロード 1 不死者の王 (Overlord Light Novels, #1)
  • オーバーロード 2 漆黒の戦士 (Overlord Light Novels, #2)
  • オーバーロード 4 蜥蜴人の勇者たち (Overlord Light Novels, #4)
  • オーバーロード 5 王国の漢たち [上] (Overlord Light Novels, #5)
  • オーバーロード 6 王国の漢たち[下] (Overlord Light Novels, #6)
  • オーバーロード 7 大墳墓の侵入者 (Overlord Light Novels, #7)
  • オーバーロード 8 二人の指導者 (Overlord Light Novels, #8)
  • オーバーロード 9 破軍の魔法詠唱者 (Overlord Light Novels, #9)
  • オーバーロード 10 謀略の統治者 (Overlord Light Novels, #10)
  • オーバーロード 11 山小人の工匠 (Overlord Light Novels, #11)