Start by marking “Terror Beyond Measure: A Norton Pumblesmythe Story” as Want to Read:
Terror Beyond Measure: A Norton Pumblesmythe Story

Terror Beyond Measure: A Norton Pumblesmythe Story

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
‘Yes!’ I exclaimed, smacking the chair with my palm. ‘Discovered dead with fame assured! Well Eustace, I tell you I am tired of playing second fiddle to these men. Tonight I look death square in the eye…socket; tweak the nose of hell’s grim tyrant; show that no ancient force can lay down the knife and fork of just any Englishman! I will have satisfaction.’

The barrel of Col
Published October 30th 2014 by Ian Clements

To ask other readers questions about Terror Beyond Measure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terror Beyond Measure

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Terror Beyond Measure: A Norton Pumblesmythe Story
J.B. Garner
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
From jbgarner58.wordpress.com:

Some literary foods are full meals, heaping quantities to be ingested and enjoyed at a table over a course of time. Others, however, are tender morsels, snacks meant to be gulped down quickly in this fast ‘on-the-go’ world we live in. Terror Beyond Measure is one of those snacks. Does its small size mean it lacks flavor or is it a taste-filled delight in a minute package?

Before I answer that, let us remember the Starving Review creed:

I attempt to rate every book fro
Alan Taylor
Jan 18, 2015
Donwiskerando
Mar 17, 2015
Kelly Matthews
Oct 02, 2016
Sheryl Klinkhammer
Apr 01, 2019
'Biography?' I mused, tapping my pipe on the arm of the chair in idle thought.

There was a creak to my right as a gentleman, lulled by brandy and heat of the fire, awoke to utter: 'A summation of your life, good fellow. Triumphs, pitfalls, steamy romances.'

I sipped whisky and stared into the hearth's soothing dance of flame. 'They shall not be reassured, thus. I was born before a blank page, bloo

News & Interviews