Start by marking “Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys, #3)

Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct

(Guns n' Boys #3)

--- You can take a killer's memory, but not his instinct ---

All Seth wants is to live free with the man he loves. But escaping death at the hands of the mafia is just the beginning of an uphill struggle. When Domenico wakes up from his impromptu surgery and doesn’t even remember Seth’s name, Seth’s world falls apart. Suddenly it’s him who has to plan an escape from New Yor
Published February 5th 2015 by Acerbi & Villani ltd. (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Guns n' Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guns n' Boys

Judith
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*** 5 Stars for my gorgeous boys,Dom and Seth ***

This book sees Dom and Seth on the run from the Mafia.Dom is suffering after the traumatic events of the last book and has Amnesia.He thinks Seth is his half brother but still finds himself lusting after him and he's got a total fascination with Seth's tight ass *fans self*,( so have I !!)
All he can do is trust Seth and believe everything he tells him.

Seth is struggling as he has to take the role of protector.He is tortured by the fact Dom cannot
Dia
5 HUGE stars are NOT enough, so I will go with ALL THE STARS!

Reread in May 2017 - I adored it even more! Each chapter, each scene, each word. I highlighted SO much and got to share this adventure with my best friend, which made this even better.

DOM
Smoking hot Domenico! :D ******************Goodreads | Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs (Essex, England, The United Kingdom)'s review of Guns n' Boys: Book 1, Part 2:
Seth
Jonathan Guijarro as Seth VIllani #SethVillani #GunsnBoys:

This series gets better and better with each book! I loved Guns n' Boys: He Is Poison but I admit it's not an easy read, and it's definitely not for the faint of heart.

The second book, Guns n' Boys: He Is Mine kept my stomach in knots.

BUT thi
Shin Mon Thway
OMG! I cried like a baby reading this novel. 😭💔😭 So much heartache and sadness yet it was masterfully balanced with heartwarming romance in-between and in the end. For a change, a huge change I have to say, in this story, Dom is not the leader. 😌 He has lost his memories after he woke up from the brutal escape from their mafia family and now he couldn’t remember anything, not even his name. And our sweet and shy househusband Seth has to become the protector for Dom and himself. 😁 And needless to ...more
~Mindy Lynn~
HOW WAS THE BOOK?
FUCKING AMAZING photo: fucking awesome Awesome.gif

DID I LOVE THE ENDING?
FUCKING AMAZING photo: 3-2-1.gif

DOM AND SETH....
NEW GIRL photo: newgirl-adorable.gifFUCKING AMAZING photo: I FUCKING LOVE YOU ifuckingloveyou.gif

THEY'RE JUST TOO FUCKING CUTE TOGETHER AND I LOVE DOM'S OBSESSION WITH SETH'S BOOTY.
NEW GIRL photo: tumblr_lzk8kuCKUS1r6bq34o1_500.gif

THIS IS LITERALLY HOW IT WENT FOR THESE GUYS:
NEW GIRL photo: ng_lifesucks.gif

IT WAS BY FAR THE BEST BOOK YET.
FUCKING AMAZING photo: Fucking true tumblr_m0ky3djkfE1qiusso.gif

BUT NOW THAT IT'S OVER....
NEW GIRL photo: so sad right now 1478.gif

AND KNOWING IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO BE A LONG WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE...
NEW GIRL photo: not happy 1480.gifNEW GIRL photo: my heart hurts 1479.gif

BUT! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. OH, DID I MENTION THE AUTHORS PLAN TO WRITE 10 MORE BOOKS FOR THIS SERIES?
HELL YEAH photo: Dean - Hell Yeah tumblr_m7eq09AQ0R1rziwwco1_500_zpsb75eedc0.gif

OK... I'M DONE ;]
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3,5-4 “I’m Animal Control!” STARS **

“Whatever happens, I won’t let them get their hands on you. We’ll always be together.”
~ DOM

description

Seth Villani is crumbling under too much tension, too much fear. They are on the run from “the Family” and Dom is suffering from severe amnesia: He doesn’t even remember his own name! His mind is like an empty jar and Seth doesn’t know how to remind him of what they once shared…

If Dom doesn’t know Seth…then he can’t love him either. Will Dom even want to be his
K.A. Merikan
Dec 23, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
New cover squee!!
Guns n' Boys: Homicidal Instinct

Answers to some frequently asked questions - http://gunsnboys.com/faq/

Amazon US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T883FDE
Amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0...
CC
4.5 Stars!

description

Continuing without interruption in the timeline, Domenico Acerbi and Seth Villani are on the run from their mafia family. Complicating their situation is the fact that Dom is injured and has amnesia.  Since he's always been the trainer and protector, Seth must now assume that role. As they navigate from New York to their previously planned destination, missteps are made putting them closer to harm. Learning who to trust becomes tricky and relying upon blind instinct is all Domenico kn
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
****4 HoMiCiDaL StArS****

Domenico

If your a M/M lover...and fancy something a little bit scratch that... alot crazy.....a little bit dark...a little bit different....and a helleva load of smOKing hOt sEx....then this series is a must!!

IT'S THE DOG'S BOLLOCK'S

....The story continues with Dom and Seth trying to escape death at the hands of the Mafia.

As usual these two....Love Hard and Fight Hard!!

and of course after the fighting there's the MAKING UP TO DO..

NOBODY does it better than Seth!!

... as
Virginia Books
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-ish, lgbt, my-rambles

Obscurely funny and very, very thrilling.

A strange road trip. Two sexy and intense guys on the run. The perfectly imperfect couple formed by this funny and gritty killer called Domenico Acerbi and Seth— that lovely man with the wtf ideas, moods and tantrums—. A ride to shinny beaches that took an unfortunate turn to hell.

The Merikans and their dark comedy, their superb humor and the way they play their cards are something I don’t want to miss. I need them in my life. They are the juicy steak an
Amanda
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 'I need some FOODgasm' stars

description

I love being back with my favorite mafia boys! On a side not, do we still consider them as mafia since they are on the run away from the Family? Anyway, reading Seth and Dom's antiques and bizarre adventures bring me a sense of comfort like having chicken soup on a rainy day.

In #2 Homicidal Instinct, poor Seth was like a headless chicken with Dom being out of commission. The blurb already spoiled me with what happened to Dom after their ordeal at the end of #1.2, s
Simone
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***5 Stars for my favorite in this series so far***
I don't imagine Sam with a tattoo, but I like the pose.:

"You loved the lifestyle you had with the Family, so when you chose me over them... That's everything I could have wanted."

OH. MY. GOD.

It was probably a good thing that I already wrote most of my review yesterday, even though I had the ending of the book still ahead of me, otherwise it would have ended in utter chaos. I told a friend last night that I needed to go to bed, but decided to read one or two more pages. Bad idea, Simone. Bad idea.
Jewel
The authors KA Merikan have created a gritty, dark series with anti heroes that you can't help but fall in love with. But be warned - this series is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. Seth and Dom have been through so much and their situation, which left them on the run at the end of the last book, continues to escalate in this one.

Dom has amnesia and that leaves Seth in quite the quandary. It's left to him to make sure they stay alive and escape the Family. Luckily, Dom's protec
Ele

~Updated for Gay Book Reviews~

... and then there was Dom, unharmed and sexy as fuck with his trusty Beretta in hand.

This series has become my drug of choice, and it's only getting better. Domenico and Seth are on the run. This book is their journey as they try to escape the mafia. It is full of adventure, surprises, impossibly hilarious situations, dark humor, funny and witty dialogues, steam, and most importantly, love.

After the gut-punching ending of the previous book, Dom has lost his mem
Jaime
Holy Hell - what a ride!
5 stars!
RTC
Chelsea
This was something rather special and so much better than I expected. I put off reading this for ages because I was so dubious a out the whole 'memory loss, now we're only brothers' thing. That sort of plot line usually leads to lots of heartbreak for the MC who remembers the past relationship and frustration and a need to fuck from the other MC. I'm not saying this didn't happen, but it was all managed very quickly, I really was expecting them to not be together for most of the book. I should h ...more
Cory
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Damn! I just finished and I don't even know where to start because the last 10% was CRAZY! I can tell you this, I love, love, love Dom and Seth. Opposites definitely attract in this relationship and they are crazy in love. They love hard and they fight hard as well.

First, you really shouldn't read this as a stand alone. You definitely want to read the first books in the series or you will more than likely be really confused.

Poor Seth! Seriously! Dom is so good for him because he is take charge a
A Girl Has No Name
4 stars for another intriguing installment in this series

I was so curious to read how Dom's and Seth's dangerous journey goes on and Homicidal Instinct was just what I've been looking for. The cliffhanger of the last part had me on edge and I was a little afraid to get back to my favorite (ex-)mafia boys, because - knowing the authors - I was sure that they wouldn't go easy on them.

You can take a killer's memories, but not his instinct!

All Seth wants is to live free with the man he loves. But
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
It's getting so close...I'm starting to get twitchy waiting! lol

**Happy Dancing!!**
Squee...guess what I got...guess what I got!

Can't wait to start reading. I've missed these boys. :)
~Kristin~
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 “Anything for you” Stars
DaMn....that was so bloody intense, literally!
Karen
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-mm
This little piggy went to market...and this little piggy...

That's right there are piggy's and chickens and who knows what all in this story because our boys end up at a market with a lot of Elvis impersonators apparently.

Dom and Seth are on the run there's a price on their heads and frankly Dom's head has gotten a little rattled so he's having to rely on Seth to keep them alive and if you read the last couple of books or even my reviews then you know this is so not a good thing. Thankfully for
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Recommends it for: cory
Shelves: m-m
Holy crap there are no words for this. The last 80% I thought I was going to die! There is no other love like Dom and Seths love. This series gets better with each book. WOW I can't freaken wait for the next one!
Chris
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
How the hell do they get themselves out of these situations ??? Dom & Seth are off the charts HOT ...and while I didn't care much for Doms issue in this book, it did allow for vulnerability to shine through. I held my breath at that ending and can't wait for book 4 !
Renée
Apr 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

What a wild ride! I feel like I've been through so much with Seth and Dom. The authors that make up Merikan can definitely craft a story!

Seth....sigh. He's a big ol softy. He was thrust into the mafia life, never wanted it, and is now on the run with Dom, his fiancée. Except Dom now has amnesia after his accident and doesn't remember Seth. What was great about this is that it gave Seth the chance to stop relying on Dom to handle things. Seth had to step up and lead the way. And he did
Serena Yates
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, read-2015
Seth and Domenico, my favorite mafia badasses, are back, and they definitely know how to make an entrance with a bang. In this volume, Seth is the one who suddenly has to take care of everything since Domenico has amnesia – and we all know how Seth’s previous attempts at taking the lead ended. Not well. I kept hoping he’d learned a few things… Domenico is dealing with facing suddenly-unknown-to-him enemies, and it was fascinating to watch him deal with the situation. The only thing he has left i ...more
Hannah Hill
Shelves: what-i-live-for

I'm in love with this series. Seth and Dom's relationship gives me such an adrenaline rush. And when they're not making my heart race, they're warming my heart in the sweetest, strangest ways. Guns n' Boys is to me as heroin is to a drug addict. I. Can't. Get. Enough.
Steph
Thoughts to come!!
Penny the Demon Slayer
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have to say I really love these guy's. We start with the aftermath of Dom being shot and then being taken care of by Seth and his ex. (view spoiler) there were times I wanted to cry for Seth. I have to say don't really like most of Seth's old friends. It was different with Seth taking the lead and protecting Dom, But it doesn't those take long for Dom to start behaving like his old self. I think the dinner scene wi ...more
Lindsay M.
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I continue to fall deeper in love with Dom and Seth...these books can be so OTT, but lord knows I've been on the edge of my seat since I started the series. Anything I devour that quickly deserves 5 stars...Onward!
Jennifer A
Straight on to the next book. I’m not even taking a coffee break. That means it must be seriously good to give up my caffeine for...
Lustful Literature
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Jen's Review

— You can take a killer’s memory, but not his instinct —

That about sums it all up right there! OMG, K.A. Merikan sure do know how to lay everything on the line in a story. This book had me completely on edge from the very beginning right up until the end. The calm before the storm yet the storm kept on coming. HOLY HELL! These ladies certainly delivered a mind blowing, devastatingly brilliant installment to this this amazingly well thought out, emotionally provoking series. I can’t e
  • Call the Coroner
  • Dark Soul Vol. 2 (Dark Soul, #2)
  • The Flesh Cartel #16: To the Victor
  • Chronic Carnalli Complex (Carnalli Brothers, #2)
  • The Interludes (In the Company of Shadows, #3)
  • Breaking Jade (A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series, #1)
  • The Prince's Boy: Volume One (The Prince's Boy, #1)
  • No Beginning, No End (Stockholm Syndrome, #3)
  • Bait (Bait & Switch, #1)
  • Bleed (Flesh and Bone, #2)
  • Sacrificed: Heart Beyond the Spires (Baal's Heart, #2)
  • Conscious Decisions of the Heart (More Heat Than the Sun, #2)
  • Enemy Of My Enemy (Executive Office #2)
  • Fallout
  • Chance Assassin: A Story of Love, Luck, and Murder (Chance Assassin, #1)
  • Release (Davlova, #1)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan don’t follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the d

Guns n' Boys (8 books)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys, #1)
  • Guns n' Boys: He Is Mine (Guns n' Boys, #2)
  • Guns n' Boys: Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys, #4)
  • Guns n' Boys: Chokehold (Guns n' Boys, #5)
  • Guns n' Boys: Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys, #6)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • Guns n' Boys: A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys, #8)
“Seth wasn't the kind of person who made deals with cartels. He was the kind of person who made waffles with whipped cream and bananas.” 2 likes
“He had been a horrible man, and Seth deserved much more atonement than what he got. If Domenico only could, he would give him the freaking stars in the sky.” 1 likes