Start by marking “Damned and Desperate (Eternally Yours #3)” as Want to Read:
Damned and Desperate (Eternally Yours #3)

Damned and Desperate

(Eternally Yours #3)

**Warning, this book contains scenes of dead people having sex, only really sexy dead people, not zombies or sparkly vampires. Rest assured, no body parts fell off during the making of these sex scenes, just bras and undies, and no fangs or hammers were used during foreplay.**

My afterlife has sunk to a new level of desperate, all because some badass demon banished my
300 pages
Published January 12th 2015 (first published January 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Damned and Desperate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damned and Desperate

Start your review of Damned and Desperate (Eternally Yours #3)
Jodi Brooks
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another great series and a new twist of Heaven,Hell and Purgatory.

We started out with Ash and her blower dryer indecent,meeting Grim and being in denial until she travels to to Heaven,(after a lot of stops along the way)and being brought back down to the 13th floor in purgatory. That is just in Divine and Dateless and of coarse,I left a lot out because I don't want to spoil it.

In Damned and Desirable we meet new characters and travel to Hell.

Now, in Damned and Desperate,we still get to meet new
Stella Kiel
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received Damned and Desperate from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Again Tara has enlightened us with Heaven, Hell and Purgatory only this time with lots of Twists and turns. I did enjoy the 3rd and final?? book in this series. For me though, I enjoyed the 2nd book more. There were parts in this one I loved, but others I could take it or leave. I did however pick one of the twists and was pretty proud of myself!

I have given this book 5 Stars as the editing and grammar excellent and
Sheri
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tara-west
I would give this 10 stars if only it would let me. This book is the best so far. Suspense, romance, comedy, and action all in one. It's hard to tear yourself away from this one. Ash and Aedan travel down to hell to save their friends. You would think nothing that happens in hell would be funny but time and time again I found myself having to hold the laughter in for fear of waking everyone in the house. Life threatening danger holds you to the edge of your seat while you eagerly read to find ...more
Sheila Ryals
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think this book is probably the funniest of the three! You do get some drama( yay). Ash and Aedan go to the fourth level of hell looking for their friends, and end up brining some extra people with them. At some points you have nail biting moments and others just down right funny. Just try not to bust a gut when you get to a certain part! The smack talk and horny moments abound in this book and you can not help but love every word or at least I couldn't!
Tanya Davis

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Damned and Desperate is book 3 in the Eternally Yours series by Tara West. Ash and Aiden are on an adventure to sub-level 4 of hell to help rescue their friends. Unfortunately, they end up with a few tag-a-longs and nothing special besides God's good wishes. If it wasn't for the cheesecake, Mar probably wouldn't be on the expedition.

Ginelle Blanch
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
**This review may contain what could be considered as spoilers**

Good ending to a unique, fun series.

Lots of action, humor, and steamy moments. I love how the author rounds out each character's story by the end of the book. We're not left wondering what happened to any of them.

There were also a couple surprises revealed in this book as well as a few really creative villains.

One thing I did wish for: I wish both battles (one with Zahaka and one with Mother) would have been a bit longer with a bit
Sara Nurrenbern
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tara West delivers yet another hilarious but touching story in Damned and Desperate! There was plenty of action and humor to keep the momentum going, but there were some very touching moments as well. We learned the back stories of some characters we had been wondering about, and the epilogue was a sweet ending that left me satisfied. There were some parts that left me cringing (eek! childhood fears! !!!), and some parts that had me almost in tears from laughing. As always, Tara out out a ...more
Joy Whiteside
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I loved this book. This is the best one of the series. The characters are amazing, you cannot help but fall in love with them. The story will keep you glued to the book until you finish the very last word and it moved along at the perfect pace to keep the story going smoothly. This is a must read, there is no doubt about it.
Kelly
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. surpassed anything I thought it would be. The suspense, action, comedy, and faithfulness of friends is paramount throughout the novel. I laughed so hard and could relate to the characters. A must read, one click this today!!
Lauren
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I’ve loved this series since stumbling upon it on Amazon a few months back. This series just has so many unique qualities to it that its hard to compare to anything else. West’s twisted and dare I say deliciously comical twist on Heaven, Hell, and all that lies between is excitingly marvelous. Tara as graciously sent me both of the last books before they were released and I’ll embarrassingly admit I’ve fangirled to the extreme knowing I received an ARC for this series. I think I would give the
Michelle Mitchell
another great book by Tara. love the story and the funny things that the group find themselves in. You get to find out where the loveable Jack came from and more about the women that are popping up in Ashley life and the great things she would like to do to them. you get some more of that handsome dragon and Sarge. And the fun times with good old boner. Must read all 3 books in this series and enjoy the fun that this group of friends and family get into. Would love me some heavenly water to go ...more
Tracy Ehlers
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book... I loved all the books in the Eternally Yours Series... I just hope that there is more to come..

Ash, Aedan and crew head back to hell to rescue there friends! Wow what an adventure. With Dragons, Spiders and funky farts.. ( yep that's right farts )
you will need to read to find out!! Along the way they find themselves in all kinds of strife... No spoilers I will just say that Damned and Desperate was an awesomely funny and entertaining read. A combination of brilliant
Stephanie Puterbaugh
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tara West did a brilliant job concluding this particular series, for sure!

Ash and Aedan, once again, end up in Hell! Only this time, they have a very much unwanted tag along. And Boner, lol.

So much I want to say, but really don't want to give too much away!

We discover why Mar is such an...unlikable character, and what she went through that makes us hate her just a little bit less. Katherine, too.

Ash finds out who her Guardian is! I figured it out beforehand, but I still love it!

Want to know what
Trista Priest
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tara is AHHHMAZING!! Absolutely love everyone of the characters she has come up with in this series. With each book she keeps outdoing her self and this book was defenetly the BEST. She is giving her readers a little bit of everything from the drama, romance, comedy, and even some action in this book. I think my family thought i was crazy at more than one point when I was laughing loudly out loud. And let me just say I would have killed a man (even though he was already dead) if he made me go to ...more
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is is hilarious and has action with some hot steamy scenes. I could not put this book down it was so awesome to read. Now in this book Aedan and Ash are planning to go back to hell to save the friends. I just love the scene where Ash and Aedan meet God for the first time it's so so so funny.Then the scene with Jack who is Ash guardian angel dog now this one had me in tears. This is a freaking amazing book and so so so so a must read!!!!
Ava
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
what a great finale.
I have been waiting for this book for a long time and it took me a while to start this one.
I was hooked by the heroine...she didn't have a filter in her mind or mouth.
With this book, love was beyond cheesecake.
She made an happy choice and had her priorities.
The dog was unexpected, god was too.
this story took me in heaven and hell, hopefully elevator existed.
Jeanna Salazar
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is a must read! Just like the first 2 books, Damned and Desperate does not disappoint. One click today!
Judy Lewis
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
DELICIOUSLY CUTE, FABULOUSLY FUNNY AND DIVINELY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Damned and Desperate
Series: Eternally Yours
Author: Tara West
Designation: Book Three of Series, Full Length Novel,
Reading Platform: Kindle Edition
My Rating: FIVE DIVINELY ENTERTAINING STARS*****
Heaven can't wait and neither can I.... to read more by Tara West! OH MY GLORY! What a divinely entertaining read! Damned and Desperate is the third release in the Eternally Yours Series by Tara West and she totally rocked my world -
Meryl
Jun 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read.

Irreverent, with really great laugh out loud moments. Ash and Aedan are back down into hell, with some additional help, to save their friends. As expected with a journey into hell, nothing goes as planned.

Demons, spiders, dragons, giants, centaurs and angels abound in this paranormal comedy.
sherry young
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good writing.

Author has a great imagination. This is one of those books that you either like or you close. I have read the other two books so I'm following the series. Ash that's quite a life in the afterworld. We will continue to follow and see what happens good good book
stephanie huntington
Interesting and enjoyable
Tanya
Aug 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****

This was a really fun read and went really fast! I can't wait to see what Ash and Aeden get into with the next book!!
Debbie Chittenden
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
This series is a killer. I'm amazed at the ingenious of Tara to create this amazing storyline. I wish this story never had to end
Martha
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Funny

I have to say as strange as this story is I really enjoy reading this series! On to book number four
Nancy Bodie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good binge series!

This book was well written and nicely edited. This cast of characters are fun to read about. This series provides a nice escape from everyday happenings!
Marianne
Aedan and Ash are off to Hell to save Callum, the Nephilim and Sarge. Joining them on their mission is Boner (missed him in the last installment) and Mar, Aeden's perfect ex-fiance, who's desperate to redeem her awful sister, Katherine.

Having read and loved the two first book in the trilogy, I'm sorry to say, this wasn't the spectacular ending I was hoping for. In fact, I spent approximately 70% of the book hating Mar, thinking the book would have been so much better without her. And poor Callum
Elizabeth Connor
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I actually want to give this 4.5 stars but that's not an option - and it deserves more than just 4, so it's getting 5. This book is better than a lot of stuff out there; I just didn't like this one quite as much as the first two. It seemed shorter than the others and when it ended, I felt like there could have been more.

There was a lot of switching around POV's, but it was always clear which character was thinking or experiencing the events described. I think it was very well done as there was
Mordaen
Feb 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Read months ago. Got from the author for free (yay!), no review requested but I'm giving one anyway. This book is not recommended for children or persons with a desire to not read about steamy hot S#X. Least there should be lots of that stuff.

The protagonist (gahh I can not spell that word right...r-click), has a really bad hair day. Oh man Heaven and Hell, very interesting. The dichotomy of them, poor trailer trash and high rise society. And all from the same family. :)

Clean read, no major
Raven
Jan 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Damned and Desperate is the third book in the Eternally Yours series. Book three picks up where book two left off. We find Aedan and Ash back in heaven. After a quick sleep and telling her family she is returning to Hell to rescue her friend and Aedan's brother, it's back to Hell and their final adventure.

Unlike the first two books, I hade trouble getting into this third story. I found the first couple of chapters slow and not as entertaining. The story finally picks up and became more
Becky Snaith
Jun 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great end to an awesome series!

I enjoyed all three books in Mrs. West's series. They were funny and well written. I thought they were super creative too. It was unlike anything I've read before which is always refreshing. Since I only read romance novels it's nice to read something different. I get tired of overly independent women and manwhore playbook also it was an indie paranormal romance without a BBW in site! Hallelujah to that! So in short great funny series and hopefully Sarge's sexy @as

• Circus Of The Dead, Book #1
  • Grace Under Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #4)
  • Three Alarm Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #6)
  • Fashionably Forever After (Hot Damned #10)
  • All Too Familiar (Accidental Familiar, #1)
  • Bedtime Fury (Federal Bureau of Magic Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Vampire Debt: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #2)
  • The Creative Strategist (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 11)
  • A Fashionable Fiasco (Hot Damned #12)
  • The Unlikely Heroes (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 10)
  • The Uncooperative Warrior (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #2)
  • The Born Leader (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 12)
  • Relatively Familiar (Accidental Familiar, #2)
  • Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • The Ferocious Force (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 8)
  • The Passionate Delegate (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont Book 9)
  • The Defiant Magician (Unstoppable Liv Beaufont, #3)
Tara West writes books about dragons, witches, and handsome heroes while eating chocolate, lots and lots of chocolate. She's willing to share her dragons, witches and heroes. Keep your hands off her chocolate.

Tara West's young adult and new adult romances have been Kindle bestsellers. A former high school English teacher, Tara is now a full-time writer and graphic artist. She enjoys spending time

Eternally Yours (5 books)
  • Divine and Dateless (Eternally Yours, #1)
  • Damned and Desirable (Eternally Yours, #2)
  • Demonic and Deserted (Eternally Yours, #4)
  • Dead and Delicious (Eternally Yours, #5)