Start by marking “Terror Never Sleeps (Jack Gunn, #2)” as Want to Read:
Terror Never Sleeps (Jack Gunn, #2)

Terror Never Sleeps (Jack Gunn #2)

4.46  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Navy SEAL Jack Gunn’s life is turned upside down when terrorists kidnap his family and disappear without a trace. While Jack and his team search frantically for clues in Virginia, half-way around the world, his wife, Nina struggles to survive the terrorist’s daily persecutions.

Terror Never Sleeps is a sizzling tale of Nina’s transformation into a warrior who is fighting fo
Published January 2015 by Beaver's Pond Press

To ask other readers questions about Terror Never Sleeps, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Terror Never Sleeps

Kathleen
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Terror Never Sleeps is a riveting military thriller that takes the reader on an exhilarating roller coaster ride as they follow Jack Gunn, a Navy SEAL and head of the Counterterrorism Task Force (Force) race frantically across the world in search of his wife Nina and son Barett, who were kidnapped from their Virginia home and taken hostage by a group of Islamic terrorists.

Author Richard Blomberg weaves a realistic, fast paced, and action packed suspenseful tale that easily draws the reader into
Sherry Fundin
I love the simple, yet descriptive cover.

This military thriller is so realistic it pissed me off, had me screaming at the characters and made we wish I could crawl through the pages and kick some terrorist butt too.

Characters: Jack, Nina, his wife, Dewey, Jack’s right hand, Travis, his brother and many others who act out their supporting roles. Who will be the final judge, jury and executioner? Who doesn’t make it back?

Jack Gunn returned home from his mission, only to find his wife and son missi
Brandon
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Terror Never Sleeps is a nonstop, action packed military adventure that kept me interested and intrigued from the first chapter to the last. I originally read Warpath, the first book in this series, and became familiar with the main protagonist Jack Gunn and his wife Nina along with a varied supporting cast. This book, Terror Never Sleeps, and the story that drives it gave me a much deeper appreciation for the first novel Warpath because I feel I’ve gotten to know the characters much better and ...more
Marjo
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book Readers Review

Sit tight and experience a rollercoaster ride in this story of terrorism, counterterrorism, military action, and much more. In the book ‘Terror Never Sleeps’ Richard Blomberg has excelled in portraying the picture of a family with Native American heritage struggling to survive an Islamic plot against the world, a ‘badal’ against their family, and survival. According to the author a ‘Badal’ is a Taliban/Pakistani blood feud challenge involving entire families.
Richard Blomberg
Marielle
Jan 28, 2015 rated it liked it
An Islamic plot to take over the world, foiled by a fearless American hero. It sounds so simple, right? Richard Blomberg does a great job of adding a lot of twists to this well-used storyline. A kidnapped wife and child, nuclear suitcase bombs used in pretty unconventional ways, and a chase that spans the globe. This book has a lot of character development, at any given time you know what is on the minds of the American main characters. Sometimes it gets in the way of the story, but mostly its ...more
Kristin (Kritters Ramblings)
Check out the full review at Kriters Ramblings

Counter terrorism, characters in Virginia, Afghanistan and beyond, and civilian family members all made for a nail biting, page whipping book that made it quite hard to just put it down. Jack Gunn is happily married and after some heartbreak, they have a child, but early in the book, this bliss is put into jeopardy due to Jack's intense job and he must put all the pieces back together.

Being fiction, I know that things are embellished at a point, but
Peggy
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great book to pick up while you are snowed in! A thriller that will keep you on edge! Great plot and characters! This book will have you wanting more, it will have you trying to figure it out before you know what's going to happen next! If you haven't read this book yet, I strongly recommend that you do! A very talented author!

*Received for an honest review*
Gina
Mar 29, 2015 rated it liked it
I received this book as a first read. The book is fast paced and action packed. I also like that it had a Native American hero. The book did jump around quite a bit so I think the editing could've been tightened up but it was still a fun read.
Teresa Curoe
Aug 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

I couldn't put it down! Great story with plenty of fast-paced action. Makes me thankful for the unsung military heros who work to keep us safe. Can't wait until your next book!
Kellyann Zuzulo
Anais919
Janis
Kevin
Dec 23, 2014
Pump Up Your Book: Terror Never Sleeps by Richard Blomberg 1 5 Jan 02, 2015 04:35PM
  • Taking the Fall
  • Perfectly Twisted (C.O.R.E. Above the Law, #1)
  • Lady Justice and the Cruise Ship Murders (Lady Justice, #11)
  • Kill and Run (Thorny Rose Mysteries, #1)
  • Time of Death
  • Nine Lives
  • Open Meetings (Jillian Hillcrest, #2)
  • Bad Traffick (Leine Basso Thrillers, #2)
  • Big Money
  • The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)
  • One Particular Harbour (Jake Sullivan Series, #5)
  • The Wolf's Moon
  • Wormwood (Wormwood #1)
  • Sugar Scars
  • Redemption (Legends of Graham Mansion, #1)
  • Shadow of the Oak (A Sal Van Sleen Adventure)
  • Too Dark to Sleep
  • Of Ocean and Ash (Falling in Deep Collection)
Dr. Richard Blomberg has practiced anesthesia in the land of 10,000 lakes for twenty years. He grew up in an Iowa farm town, the oldest of ten, before serving as a Navy hospital corpsman during the Vietnam War. For generations, Richard’s family has proudly served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. He is a graduate of the University of Iowa and currently lives in the Twin Cities with his wi ...more
More about Richard Blomberg