Start by marking “Cyberwar (Cyberwar Series, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Cyberwar (Cyberwar Series, # 1)

Cyberwar (Cyberwar Series, # 1)

When hackers seize the world governments everything changed for all of humanity. A new sense of hope arrived in the streets and young people everywhere embraced the new world order. However, what appeared to be a new found freedom soon turned out to be a new tyranny far worse than anything they imagined.

William Waltz formed part of the new elite that guarded the regime, t
Published May 5th 2015 by Lantia

To ask other readers questions about Cyberwar, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cyberwar

Start your review of Cyberwar (Cyberwar Series, # 1)
Joe Crowe
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This one is a top-drawer action flick in book form. The good guys are cyber-warriors who fight the Cyber Elite, hackers who have taken over the government.

The drama here is gripping. It's close enough to reality to sink in emotionally. Nuclear devastation and a pandemic are plot points. Bad guys have plans that really could work, and good guys struggle to keep it together.

One problem: Commas. That's what this book needs. Lots and lots of commas. If my review copy had a glitch that deleted the
Isaac Salles
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
The overall book was a good read filled with action and subplots to keep you wanting to read more. The author at times in the beginning and middle of the book made some of the story-lines hard to follow but united them well in the end. There were a couple of plot twists near the end that I personally did not see coming. Looking forward to see how the author continues the series.
Kirstie Ellen
Jan 23, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, dnf
DNF at 51%

I received a copy of Cyberwar from the Goodreads giveaways.

I tried my best with this book but it just didn't agree with me. The plot was very confusing and that was the main reason I decided to stop at the midway point - for the most part I didn't understand what was going on. There's some sort of discontent in this futuristic world that has seemingly digressed in all ways except for technology. I'm still not entirely sure what exactly the main character Waltz, or William as he was spo
Kate
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed the book-the concept and all the action. This book needs a serious copy editor because as someone else mentioned the commas are missing all over the place and there are many misspelled words. It threw me once or twice but does not stand in the way of a very clever tale. Some of the ideas of the future were fascinating and I look forward to Book #2.
John
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cyberwar was a good thriller with great characters and one that I would recommend to anyone that enjoys Thrillers. I won this great book on GoodReads.com. Like I do with most my wins I will be paying it forward by giving my win either to a friend or library to enjoy.
Kurt Zisa
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Excellent debut novel that you just won't be able to put down. Action packed and set in a future that's not much unlike our own. Looking forward to the sequel!
RandallShane
May 03, 2020 rated it it was ok
meh...
R.J. Huneke
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Apr 05, 2015
Ilia Abuseridze
Feb 21, 2018
R.J. Huneke
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Dax
Jul 18, 2015
Russell Nomer
Jan 13, 2015
Jovany Agathe
rated it did not like it
Feb 22, 2018
James Lynam
Jan 20, 2015
R.J. Huneke
Dec 22, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Claire
Rachel Hall
Jeanette
Pam
What do you want to know about CYBERWAR??? 1 3 Sep 01, 2015 03:49PM
At age nineteen, R.J. Huneke traveled across the country from New York to California in a dilapidated van with no brakes or heat . . . in the winter. And it was there that he began to write his first novel. He now lives in New York and graduated cum laude from Stony Brook University, with a BA for English with honors.

R.J. continues to master his craft in the fiction, photography, film, comic, non

News & Interviews