Start by marking “Juliet Takes First” as Want to Read:
Juliet Takes First

Juliet Takes First

(Juliet Takes Flight)

Searing tales of forbidden erotic romance: collected for the first time, the first four stories in K.D. West's Juliet Takes Flight series!

When you fall in love with your teacher, that's taking a chance. When your teacher falls in love with you, that's taking it to a whole new level. Allison finds her Romeo, but Ken is much older - and he's her teacher.

In this collection

Published February 4th 2014 by Stillpoint/Eros

To ask other readers questions about Juliet Takes First, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Juliet Takes First

Ann Smith
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have really started looking for longer erotic novels. Not that I have a problem with shorter ones, but I just love to really get lost in a story and stay there for awhile.
I also love to get a chance to know the characters.

Especially when the characters are as great as Allison, Ken, and Jordan! It took a little while for Ken and Allison to hook up, but the anticipation just made the payoff that much more intense.
The story just gets hotter and hotter... until it reaches the ultimate surprisin
Book Junky Girls
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In high school Allison was only interested in one boy, well really he's a man, Ken is also her teacher. When a disastrous school dance causes the truth of her feelings to come out she has to decide what to do about and and her feelings for Ken. What happens once she turns 18 and things aren't quite so illegal anymore, he's still her teacher but....

This is a story about a girl learning all about sex and her journey in discovering herself. We see several scenes where you learn about her, but mostl
Maria
May 06, 2015
Caroline
Apr 19, 2015
K.D. West
Mar 07, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wrote, erotica
Jan 02, 2019
Maurice W. Mahony
is currently reading it
Mar 06, 2018
K.D. West is an Amazon best-selling author of contemporary short fiction, a teacher, and a performer living in a small suburb of a big city in the American West:

"Not a huge amount to say -- I'm an author of steamy stories who happens to be a teacher; these things don't mix well in public, so I tend to be fairly quiet about real life in my blogging. I am, however, interested in all sorts of things

Juliet Takes Flight (7 books)
  • Juliet Takes Stage