Start by marking “Maybe We're All Ghosts Too” as Want to Read:
Maybe We're All Ghosts Too

Maybe We're All Ghosts Too

Ashok Kumar is nineteen years old, wheelchair-bound and desolate after the death of his boyfriend. There are only two things keeping him going: his work, as co-director of an independent film - and Kiran, his housemate, who is also a prostitute.
Both boys care deeply about each other, but are reluctant to enter into anything stronger than friendship, Kiran constrained by h
Published December 20th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Maybe We're All Ghosts Too, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maybe We're All Ghosts Too

Start your review of Maybe We're All Ghosts Too
Ela The Queer Bookish
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: do-read
If you haven’t read it, please go and do it now. It’s been a few months since I’ve read it, but the feeling it left behind, I can still recall clearly.

It was a very emotional read, lots of bad things happening, the whole… cruelty of people… But I couldn’t put it down, so I had to read it in one session. While there is so much abuse in this book, there is so much hope, too.

This is the most diverse book I have ever read. The characters are well written, the side characters aren’t behaving like sid
Josebel Molina
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK I READ!!!

I don't know if is because I'm a hopeless romantic, but this book is so heart warming and beautiful. It puts in perspective the issues that some people have to face as and individual. That even if you are broken you can continue to live and be happy but it takes time. That other thing I love about this book it doesn't rush anything, because in reality you can't. Getting over a death of a love one isn't that easy and that is a error that many books have. This book
Leaf of Absence
Jan 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
Not perfect, but a great little gem of a story about struggling young people in London. The back stories are a little over the top, but it doesn't matter - the dynamics between the characters are great and emotions are genuine.

Daniela