Start by marking “SACRED (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 4)” as Want to Read:
SACRED (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 4)

SACRED

(Snapped #4)

Sometimes your first love doesn’t equal your true love.

Jason Sladerman is Charlie’s one. For him, she would adjust to a new city, deal with sudden fame and fandom, and change her life. But never did she think she’d have to tolerate sudden obsession.

Yet that is what Reagan Wescott feels for Charlie’s man. She infiltrated Charlie’s life, made her believe in their
Published January 1st 2015 by Ketley Allison LLC

To ask other readers questions about SACRED, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SACRED

Start your review of SACRED (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 4)
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo 1Dollarphotoclub_40820713_zps06cfe180.jpg

OH. MY. GOD. THIS. BOOK! I have to say that Ketley knows how to write a cliffhanger!! HaHaHa *nervous laughter* This book left me anxious!!

The fourth book of the Snapped series is awesome! It has the same intensity of the first three books, or maybe more. The drama in the plot keeps getting better and better. I can't believe everything that is happening to Charlie. I insist that she needs to get away from those friends of her. I don't trust Lara one bit. Nate is…. I just can’t believe any
Karine
This story had me so twisted around I didn't know which way to look.

Oh Slade! I don't know what to think about him. There is just something about him that is really getting on my nerves. I mean he puts on a good face when he has to, but the keep getting this feeling that there is something dark lurking in his soul. He believes what he wants to make himself look and feel good no matter the cost to others. I'm slowly starting to hate him a little. His just... blah I don't know, but it's not a good
Olivia-Savannah  Roach
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yes! This book had action, drama and a lot of lies and deceit. If I thought this series was good at the beginning I can definitely tell you things are sizzling hot right now. I really want to know if the initial couples will be able to prevail through all of this. This series should really be a television show. And now we even have a villain in a way. How on earth will this series end? Oh, and now the murder mystery comes into play now as well… I am definitely team Slade right now. 5 stars.
Jennifer Shiels
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sacred is the fourth in this series and things are getting crazier and crazier. Charlie has become very depressed and she feels she's all alone. Reagan has done so much to destroy Charlie's life. Charlie thought she and Slade had it and all and they were meant to be together. But some of the things that have happened has destroyed some of it. Both Slade and Lara have blamed Charlie for things she hasn't done and Reagan won in those situations. Reagan has done something completely horrible and ...more
Court
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed this at MustReadBooksOrDie with my friend Shelley!

Shel: I honestly wasn't sure what to expect after the ending of book 3...I was afraid to start this one because I wasn't sure I (or my Kindle) would survive the angst. SERIOUSLY, I put it off. Then I got brave and said fuck it...and jumped right in. Court: I think that we were very, very, very scared. Of this installment. And eh, pretty much the rest of the series in general!

Shel: I'm not going to sugar coat it--there was some
Caro [The Book Rogue]
Hm... Slade was pretty adamant about being set up, and Charlie was adamant about him proving himself, due to the strain in their relationship, all the new pressure, and just like Charlie, I want to believe he is the good guy. He's so sweet, honestly! The two of them understand each other, they each have a dream they follow that's important to them, and they really want to make it work, but I'm afraid before long, Slade will have to decide which one is more important to him: Charlie or his ...more
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog
*Review copy received from the author for an honest review*

3.5 Stars

I have been anxiously awaiting every installment of this series. I was immediately hooked form the very first one. All the unknowns in this series have been awesome!! But, I have to be honest and say Sacred is my least favorite. I got a little annoyed with the characters in Sacred. Guess I’m thinking it is time for these characters to do something about all the craziness going on. Enough is Enough!!!

“I don’t know what to
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Charlie and Slade are almost broken beyond repair. The email sent Charlie running but with nowhere to go besides the guest room she has to face the problems head on. Slade is not giving up , he is convinced he did nothing wrong and not only that but he has no problems throwing Nate in Charlies face. I am almost over these two as a couple but I just want to know the truth and honestly hate to know that either or both of them will be hurt by it. On the edge of my seat !! Then Slade finally sees ...more
Alyne Roberts
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series! Every installment gets better than the last. I devoured this one in one sitting and loved every second.

In the beginning of the first novella, we were teased with the ending. I have been dying in suspense, waiting for all my questions to be answered. Every theory I had was shot down. Just when I thought it all figured out, I was thrown for a loop.

Sacred may be my favorite part so far. We are getting closer to the answers. I don't want to say to much about this one because I
Juletta Gilge
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
**Copy provided by author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

First off, let me just say...Slade you're such an ass. Did you really think that anyone would fall for that crap? Hell no. I don't trust you one bit anymore.

This installment had me biting my nails and sighing in frustration. It is so intense, more so than the previous ones. There was almost too much drama and craziness in this one, but it made a great set up for the murder.

I'm so happy we finally get to the murder
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
No way

Ok we see Charlie struggle with what is the truth and what is a lie. She loves Slade, but afraid to believe in what he says. I still have my ideas , we see how crazy Regan is, that she will do anything to mess with Charlie. Lara and Charlie have an epiphany. But I can't get the prologue out of my head in book one. God I can't wait on the next book. Please don't make me wait.
Vivian
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly! I have no idea what to say....
I feel for Char, her own boyfriend and even her best friend are looking at her like she is insane. I am having a hard time trusting anyone she has come into contact with, and I just don't understand how Char can continue to look for the good in those people.

Part 4 definitely throws you for a crazy loop and will have you thinking, "what the what just happend?" And "who the heck is capable of such a thing?"
Debbie
Mar 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
**FULL REVIEW WILL APPEAR ON BOOK SEVEN RELEASE**

Oh its all happening now!
Rhiannon St. Clair
Shannon Johnson
Jul 22, 2016
Tiana
Sep 08, 2016
Author of Romantic Suspense, New Adult, and mature YA.

Check out my Amazon Author page!

Visit me on Facebook!

Visit my website!

Snapped (7 books)
  • Snapped (Snapped #1)
  • Shade (Snapped #2)
  • SIN (The Snapped Novella Series Book 3)
  • SUSPECT (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 5)
  • SURRENDER (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 6)
  • STAY (The Snapped Novella Series, Part 7)