Start by marking “Three Kings, One Night (Lost Kings MC, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Three Kings, One Night (Lost Kings MC, #2.5)

Three Kings, One Night

(Lost Kings MC #2.5)

Three short Holiday stories set in the Lost Kings MC world.

1) Murphy and Heidi
Spending Christmas Eve with his best friend's little sister will be a challenge for Murphy. Especially when a would-be boyfriend stops by and Murphy realizes there's a lot he doesn't know about Heidi these days.

2) Wrath and Trinity (note: this story takes place between Part 1 and Part 2 of Slow
Published December 23rd 2014 (first published December 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Three Kings, One Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Kings, One Night

Start your review of Three Kings, One Night (Lost Kings MC, #2.5)
Jorja Price
What an awesome surprise this was! Perfect way to get my Lost Kings fix while waiting for the next full-length book.
Three Kings One Night is perfection in 3 little short stories!

First you have Murphy and Heidi - we got a glimpse of them in Corrupting Cinderella. Here we get a nice, sweet little story. Heidi's growing up and not crushing on her brother's best friend anymore. In fact it looks like she might have a boyfriend, something Murphy's not happy about at all! I just loved their story. It
Sue
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Merry Christmas to ME!!! I was gifted a copy of this book today and just devoured it in one fast and excited reading!!
I just love these characters from Slow Burn and Corrupting Cinderella and just because it's the holidays I am in the mood for a little bit of sexy and sass with my sweet Christmas classics.
Murphy and Heidi (his little BUG) are so stinking cute together and YES I am a big fan of younger girl/older guy relationships because that was all me growing up. Murphy has done nothing really
Heroesinbooks
5 Perfect Stars

Gorgeous little festive insight into the world of 3 of our potential MC couples. Please please please Ms Jones Lake.....write stories for all our MC guys.
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Three great Christmas shorts about people we've meet during Rock and Hope's story. Can't wait to get the rest of these peeps HEAs.
~ Cariad ~
Nov 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Freaking hell!!
I LOVE these bikers sooooooo much!!

Gale Albright
Just Perfect

This is a great little story to whet our appetites for more about the Lost Kings MC. I personally cannot wait for book 3. I enjoyed this Christmas story about some of our guys and the women they love.
Seraphina Petrova
Lovely surprise! Three perfect short stories about the guys from my favorite MC! LOST KINGS MC Forever!
Terra Oenning
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This is a short book with three different lost knights mc. I loved each one and wash cheering for each one of them on. I am wanting more of Murphy and Heidi and love how Wrath takes care of Trinity and they both need to just start dating already. Z and Lilly well they both are lost souls and cling to each other and wow the sparks fly with them. I really enjoy this book
Ana
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
I will read Murphy's and Heidi's book for sure if I'll like it?! Not so sure.Warth and Trins book?! Maybe if I'm in the mood for a manwhore and a clubwhore in one book together.But Zs and Lillys Book it's just not my cup of tea.Lilly is a gold digger and first class whore.Shes dating only older men with money.Z and Lilly are only fuck buddy's through all the other books so no thanks.
Morilyn
Three perfect Christmas vignettes that reveal a little about Wrath & Trinity, Murphy & Heidi & Alex & finally Z & Lilly.
Stephanie Beasley
Good short stories

Gives you a look into some of our favorite characters in the storyline. I enjoyed the short stories. I can't wait to read more.
AlligatorSmith loves to read
This should probably be marked as 1.5 in the Lost Kings MC series. It's Christmas, and three couples who will get their books later on spend some time together. Heidi is 16 and Murphy 24, but nothing too untoward happens. Murphy is realizing that waiting for Heidi is going to be challenging as he is about to have a rival closer to her age, and Murphy is focused on waiting until she is over 18. Wrath and Trinity show how close they are even though they aren't in a relationship. And Z and Lilly ...more
NAT.orious reads ☽
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a sweet collection of short stories about my favourite bikers. <3
Deborah
Jun 09, 2015 rated it liked it

This is a sweet little festive collection, I've just found this series and after finishing the first two 'Slow Burn' and 'Corrupting Cinderella' and about to start the third 'Strength from Loyalty' I spotted this and of course I couldn't resist.
- Murphy and Heidi.
Murphy is helping Heidi with the Christmas lights at her Grandma's house the problem is he's eight years older and really struggling with his attraction to her and constantly has to remind himself she's only sixteen. Murphy and Teller,
Amanda Brown
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Three short stories. It was awesome reading about the other couples or soon to be couples (hopefully anyway). One more done and a million more books to go in this series! Let's do this.

Janet Hammons
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star MC Novella

I love this series and I can't wait to see what happens with Murphy and Heidi. I am so excited about this series. I can't stop reading them.
Celine
I guess this is a preview of the stories coming soon to this series.
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★
This should have been a 1.5 not a 2.5 since it's all in past tense.. a bit confusing..
dasm
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
LOST KINGS MC (SERIES) by AUTUMN JONES LAKE

I will start my review of this series by apologizing to Autumn Jones Lake! I started this series and haven't read anything else since! It's that good!! Because I wouldn't stop reading to write any reviews, I will try to do your books justice by reviewing the whole series. I have no idea what you call the construction style you used to tell these phenomenal stories of these couples but I am IMPRESSED!

This series is fantastic! Yes, I suspect it is MC-lite
Brandi
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-bikers
FINALLY I'm coming back 'round to read the novellas! Glad I did because I am a #DetailsWh*re & there were some cute ones in these shorties. :)

Murphy & Heidi... Loved seeing Murphy get jealous over Axel! After the d*ckhead comments he made to Heidi, he so deserved it. And seeing Heidi develop her first case of butterflies for Axel was super sweet.

Z & Lilly... Don't know why I went & did this to myself (reading about them even knowing they don't have a story yet) because I just
Kristen Lindtvedt
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
A beautiful Gem in Lake's MC World...

“Three Kings, One Night" is a novella featuring three shorts set in the Lost Kings MC (LOKI) world (hence the 2.5 series volume designation). It wonderfully launches some of the stories of the secondary LOKI characters within the full length books and begins the slow, yet brilliant, expansion of Autumn Jones Lake’s MC universe. Here, she focuses on the turbulent relationships between, Murphy and Heidi, Wrath and Trinity, and Zero and Lilly, and showcases a
Kayread
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was ok
Wanda
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
THREE OF THE KINGS

Stories of Wrath, Z and Murphy and how they spent Christmas Eve. Wrath's story with Trinity made me love him all the more. Z's story with Lilly was sexy but for some reason I felt sad for them and while I love Murphy, I just can't stand Heidi and I wish he would find someone else. Onto the continuation of Rock (and even tho I like her) whiny, wimpy and weak, Hope.
Margie Preston
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, fun and like a jigsaw, these stories fit perfectly!

Loved each of these three tidbits of life from Murphy & Heidi, Wrath & Trinny, Z & Lilly.

Each story draws you into their own bubble and makes you love them all so much more. The little glimpses of these new characters who have all played small but important parts of The Lost Longs series so far is wonderful. Beautifully written, incredibly hot, deliciously sexy. Well done AJL! Great work.
Connie S. Jones
Three Kings, One Night

Murphy, Wrath, and Z. Three hot guys and a little Christmas story about each one how cute is that. Sorta sweet and a little short but just enough to make 3 enjoyable little Christmas stories.
Carrie Owens
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intersting to find after read all the other 15 books

Poor Murphy well at least they get married later. Poor Trinity getting sick. Big bad Wrath taking care of her. Z and Lilly wow what a way to meet big brother.
Patricia Anne. Dsvis
Cute and sweet Christmas story

This was a really cute and sweet Christmas story from the Lost Kings MC ! Just a taste of Wrath and Trinity romance with Z and Lily too! I recommend it with a 5 Star rating
Rebeca Valenzuela
Sweet

Three sweet stories about the big, bad, dangerous Lost Kings & the women who have the all twisted up. I enjoyed all three stories learning that not only Rock have a warmer side to their personalities. Especially when it comes to their women.
Robyn
Three surprisingly sweet short stories revolving around some of the Lost Kings MC members. If you're looking for steamy though, you won't get it in "Three Kings, One Night" each story is less than 100 pages, and you could easily read the entire book in one sitting (I did) .
Wendy Gamble
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this hot and sexy series !

I have already read this series once, but after reading the last two of this series, I had to start over! Even better the second time around as if I thought it could get any hotter or better! Wow!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Love, Loyalty & Mayhem: A Motorcycle Club Romance Anthology
  • Cooper (Savage Kings MC #10)
  • Vexed (Iron Bulls MC #4)
  • Sax (Savage Kings MC #9)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Miles (Savage Kings MC #8)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #1)
  • Disconnect (Iron Bulls MC #2)
  • Entwined (Iron Bulls MC, #3)
  • King: The Epilogue Collection (Sydney Storm MC Book 7)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #4
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • Hurricane Hearts
  • Tap'd Out (Dead Presidents MC Book 5)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • War (Savage Kings MC #4)
Autumn is the author of the popular Lost Kings MC series. She prefers to write her romances on the classier side of dirty, and she's a sucker for a filthy-talking, demanding alpha male hero. The bigger the better.

Her past lives include baking cookies, slinging shoes, and practicing law. She's an active member of her local chapter of Romance Writers of America.

Autumn was born and raised in upstate

Lost Kings MC (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Slow Burn (Lost Kings MC, #1)
  • Corrupting Cinderella (Lost Kings MC, #2)
  • Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC, #3)
  • Tattered on My Sleeve (Lost Kings MC, #4)
  • White Heat (Lost Kings MC, #5)
  • More Than Miles (Lost Kings MC, #6)
  • White Knuckles (Lost Kings MC, #7)
  • Beyond Reckless (Lost Kings MC, #8)
  • Beyond Reason (Lost Kings MC, #9)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC, #10)