Start by marking “An On Dublin Street Halloween (On Dublin Street, #1.2)” as Want to Read:
An On Dublin Street Halloween (On Dublin Street, #1.2)

An On Dublin Street Halloween

(On Dublin Street #1.2)

An On Dublin Street Halloween is a free Joss and Braden short read about the couple's second Halloween together.

Y
Published December 15th 2014 by Wattpad

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
How in the heck did I miss this short story about my favorite couple? Determined to fix the error of my ways, I was directed to Wattpad where I had to sign up for an account just to read said story. Not wanting to join another site, I was happy to find that S.Y. also has it posted on her blog here:

A cute, sweet and funny Halloween story with almost everything you would expect from Joss and Braden. However, the frustration level was HIGH at not getting tha
Pearl Angeli
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
So cute and sweet!

This one gets me smiling. I love happy endings and it's great to see Braden and Jocelyn having a good time while they're engaged. :)

(Source: Wattpad)
S.M. West
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Never enough of Joss and Braden
NinaReader
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
A quick fun read featuring my absolute favorite couple of Samantha Young - Joss and Braden! I can read about them forever. SY always writes them with this deep rooted chemistry and love - it's amazing how I can always feel that even in the short scenes!

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
A very short, but cute little intel on our Braden & Jocelyn on Halloween. Not necessary to read, but if one want more of the couple it's nice to have something :)
Lyndy Ann ♫
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fun with Braden and Joss on Halloween.
Alaina
OH LOOKY! Another novella about Braden and Jocelyn! My wish came true!

Okay, so the novellas seem to give me great pleasure. The characters are a hell of lot more enjoyable for some super odd reason. I don't really know how to explain it.. but that's how I feel.

An On Dublin Street Halloween is obviously another holiday for Braden and Jocelyn. I loved seeing them grow more as a couple and they just seemed more lovable to me too. I may not love Halloween as much as I love Christmas.. but I'll take
Dali
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
What happens when you have The Ghostbusters and 007 in the same night club on Halloween?

Joss had secret sexy plans for her fiancee on Halloween

He wasn't big on costumes, but being him he really didn't need one

But before she could distract him further the Ghostbusters were let into the nightclub festivities

I love getting extras from characters I love. This was a funny, sexy and cute quickie read which is free!

Veronika
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I miss this couple so much!!! Braden and Joss are perfect together, I could read about them forever. I loved this novella, sad it ended so soon.
Jul 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hah, this was awesome. Loved it!
Chan
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay this was just frustrating. This story spanned less than 2 hours.

One setting – Braden’s nightclub.

It was cute and a quick read. The author does warn that it is only 4 pages. So, I guess I frustrated myself. I knew going in that this was going to be extremely short.

I really like Braden and Joss, so it's hard not to want more and more and more and more...
Katharine
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh. So sweet
An On Dublin Street Halloween is a super, super short (we're talking four whole pages short) novella from Samantha Young's adult contemporary romance series titled On Dublin Street. One of my goals for 2016 is to catch up on all my unfinished series and I noticed this title hanging about. Short or not, I'm glad I read it. It gave me a smile and reminded me that despite the stressful times Joss and Braden have gone through in this series, underneath it all, they are two fun people who are very mu ...more
Mateja
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So cute!
María Ángeles
Dec 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Es divertido. Gracioso. Y me he imaginado a Braden con esmoquin....¡muero!
Conociendo todo de la pareja, SI, me ha gustado.
Helena
Feb 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Again, cute story but did I really have to read it? Nope.
Clary ♡.
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Siempre amaré todo lo que tiene que ver con esta saga y mi pareja favorita!
Joss & Branden ♥ Los amo!!!

Http://ClaryWayland.blogspot.com
Marianchu
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Simpático relato en el que queda patente el buen humor de Braden y Joss.
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
That was a really fun & sweet short story that reminded me how much I loved the early books in this series. Joss planed on spending a fun Halloween evening at Braden's club and it should have involved hot desk sexy times but then the ghost busters got involved and it all went downhill from there LOL.

You can read this story for free on Wattpad here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/28515164...
Maria...
"5 Snow White & James Bond stars"

Another short sweet story about Braden and Joss trying to have sex in a nice and big office desk...Snow White wanted James Bond to have his wicked way with her on that big desk...
description
"Snow White? Really?"
"You recognized me?"
"Babe."
"I could be Snow White.I make a very good Snow White.
I was stupid enough to bite into the apple that is you."

Once again I can't get enough of these two...I love how great they are together after all the things they went through.Now they
Patty
Mar 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Source: Wattpad

Dripping down his face, pooling across his broad shoulders and falling in icky glops down his tuxedo was green gunk. The look on his face was priceless.

"Stop laughing," he warned me.

Of course like always I did not heed the warning. I finally calmed enough to where out, "What happened?"

"My doormen let the Ghostbusters into the club. They brought ectoplasm."

I let out another cackle of laughter. "Oh man." I struggled to breathe, "I'm going to pee myself."

Oh how I love and miss Jo
Ale
Dec 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
amé esta historia corta.

The Ghostbusters stared at me in shock through layers of glopping green slime.
Handing back the water gun to a dazed number one, I shrugged. ''That's for ruining sexy desk time.''

No sé por que pero siempre termino encariñándome más con una pareja en sus historias cortas.

Fanny
Oct 26, 2016 rated it it was ok

Fue muy corto y gracioso, no se porque pero no esperaba que esta novela de Halloween fuera divertida, pero lo fue.
Quizas me falto que tuviera un poco mas de " ambiente de Halloween " pero estuvo bien.

2 Estrellas!
Darcy
A very quick story that will leave you with a smile.
Ivana
Apr 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: samantha-young
A cute, sweet and funny Halloween story <3
Ashley Schoen
A cute short novella where we get to revisit Joss and Braden on Halloween. It is cute and funny what else is there to say :)
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Extermely short and not very interesting. But I do love this series.
Maria
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Braden και ξερό ψωμί. Ελάχιστες λέξεις για τον πιο σέξυ και αξεπέραστο άντρα της σειράς Dublin. Τον αγαπάμε και τέλος!
Camila, the opinionated Catruler
I so need to re-read this series.
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
description....

Short, sexy and fun, made me chuckle. Won't ever tire of reading about Joss and Braden.

• Hunger Revealed (Vampire Hunger, #1.5)
  • Her Impossible Boss
  • Brenda's Christmas Desire (Dreams Come True #2)
  • Vampire King of New York
  • Unscathed
  • Dreams of Ivory (Holiday, Montana, #5)
  • After the Greek Affair
  • Incorporeal (Soul, #1)
  • Euphoria (Duality, #2)
  • Love Your Entity (Entity, #3)
  • Upon a Winter's Night (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3.5)
  • Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)
  • Vampire Next Door
  • Blood in the Stars
  • Distant Desires: Part Three
  • Savaged
  • Out of the Ashes
  • A Beautiful Thing (The Original Sinners, #0.75)
Samantha Young is the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of adult contemporary romances, including the On Dublin Street series, Hero and Fight or Flight. Samantha's YA contemporary novels The Impossible Vastness of Us and The Fragile Ordinary are published by Harlequin Teen.

Samantha is from a small town in Central Scotland and is known for her romantic stories se

On Dublin Street (6 books)
  • On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
  • Down London Road (On Dublin Street, #2)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)