Start by marking “Resisting You (Restoring Series, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Resisting You (Restoring Series, #1.5)

Resisting You

(Restoring #1.5)

Aiden is Chicago’s most desired bachelor. Women either want to tame him, or get lost in his touch. He’s a man who has it all: great job, money, and women.

When he meets Stacy, the one woman who doesn’t surrender to his inescapable appeal, he is faced with a challenge he can’t resist, an exhilarating chase he is determined to win.

The chase becomes a seduction neither of th
Kindle Edition
Published March 2015

To ask other readers questions about Resisting You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resisting You

Start your review of Resisting You (Restoring Series, #1.5)
Deborah
Mar 16, 2016 rated it liked it

This is a hot read in fact if Aiden's not actually having sex then he's thinking about it, talking about it, reminiscing about it or looking for the woman he's going to be having it with next.
Aiden is Chicago's most desired bachelor or Chicago's Biggest Man Whore depending on who you're asking.
In his own words he's '....a bachelor in my late 20s looking for a good time. I’ve got success, money, a nice apartment, and a f***ing badass car. What’s not to love? Right?.....'
One thing he isn't is mod
Romance
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Aiden, oh Aiden. WOW!!!! You are one persistent man and I love you so much for it. I swear you knew what you wanted but you didn't know I wouldn't give in to you so easily. Ha! looks like the joke was on both of us.

So, you wanted me even though your sister told you to leave me alone. I found you attractive but I knew what kind of man you were and I was not going to go down that road, again. Well, every where I was you were too. Why? FATE? I think so.

Fabiola has given us a very hot and beautiful
Rachel
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After Restoring Us, I was waiting for this novella...We briefly meet Aiden in R.U. and the self-professed manwhore of Chicago is exactly that.

He's fun, hot, naughty, sneaky, dirty and 100% noncommittal until he meets Stacy - the one girl who doesn't immediately go tumbling into bed...or cars...with him. Of course, Stacy works with his sister and he's been warned to keep his distance, but he can't.

Stacy has been going through a bit of a drought, but agrees to wet her appetite temporarily with Aid
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
This woman has done it again. I loved this quick, fun, sexy, hot, and dirty mouth read! Aiden is a cocky SOB but he does it so very well and I felt a connection to the characters and the first paragraph. Strong and powerful this novella is a must buy! And you will enjoy every moment of it.
Christy Pastore
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
Something different from Francisco and I loved it! A hot & dirty, fun, sexy little read.

This is a flirty, down and dirty novella. A great read to nurse a book hangover or something sexy to read on a short trip!

The things that come out of Aiden's mouth... are like....

Stacy's feelings on the matter of sex with Chicago's most famous Playboy...

Or maybe...

Stacy doesn't make it easy for Aiden...and they start to develop a friendship or an understanding realizing they might not be all that differe
~Misty~
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aiden and Stacy

Holy hotness! Five sexy stars for Aiden and Stacy! This novella was steamy. I loved the progression of the relationship and how feisty Stacy is! Aiden is hot yall!!
Melissa Ledet
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Aiden and Stacy are hot together. Love when an alpha male falls hard for the girl who makes him work to get her attention.
Jamie
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review can also be found on: http://bbf-book-boyfriends.blogspot.de/

So after reading "Restoring Us" and hearing that Fabiola was writing a novella with Aiden, I feel like I harassed her so long until she finally gave in and handed me an early copy of this book!! I already loved Aiden in the first book, and couldn't wait to get to know him more. Especially since the sparks between him and Stacy where already flying high back then.

Aiden is your dirty mouthed playboy, the one that always gets
Joanne Mountford
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This is a novella from Restoring Us which was a fantastic read, now we get to read Aiden's story. When Aiden was first introduced to me in the book Restoring Us, I knew his character was going to be brilliant, quite the ladies man.
Aiden can have any woman he wants but he's getting bored with his hookups lately. God the man really is a man whore but all his conquests know the score. He never lies to them, giving them false hope, no he tells them how it is, one night of sexual bliss. Yes he knows
Victoria
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Originally posted at Revenge of the Feels

*Thank you to the author for giving me an eARC in exchange for a honest review.

Amazingly sexy and hot!

Resisting Us is one of those novel that will get you all hot and bothered! Restoring Us was amazing and I have always wondered what would happened to Aiden and Stacy! Thank all the gods and stars that the author decided to have a novella dedicated to them!

Aiden and Stacy are both straightforward hard-asses, with Stacey being slightly gentler, but their se
Shirin Rasheed
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Resisting You is a Fantastic Novella which is a Story Of Aiden and Stacy. Aiden is Chicago's No one MANWHORE. He doesn't date Girls or sleeps with them twice. Every Girl wants him and surrenders to him but Stacy is not one of those Girls. She tries to Resist Aiden because She knows that he is a Playboy and Won't but Fate Always brings them together and their Story begins as much as they Resist.

Fabiola Writing is Interesting, Steamy and Mind Gripping. I Loved Reading this Series. Would Definitely
Megan Moran
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So hot and sweet!!!

If you thought Aiden was the worse example of the human male you must read this continuation. After reading Restoring Us I couldn't see a way for Fabiola to give any restoring qualities to Aiden. Cue Stacy into the mix as was done in the first book and you have an amazing story. Not only did the author surprise me and melt my heart, she reminded me that there is always another half to everyone's soul. You never know your full capabilities until you meet the person who complete
The Book Lover
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to win an ARC of this novella (yes be jealous) let me tell you something, this book is amazing Aiden the main character is a trip! his dirty mouth and way to live life will keep you entertained from page 1! Stacy besides being hot is a nice working girl who does not want to fall into temptation, but she does.. This book is about opening up to new things like love for once and finding the one just when you thought it was impossible or you just didn't think it was for you! Pick ...more
Nancy Metsch
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to start by saying that this book was so funny and so much fun to read!
Sweet receptionist Stacey has caught the eye of Chicago's biggest man whore, Aiden Owens. The problem is Aiden drives Stacey crazy. She thinks he is an arrogant ass, well he is. But you got to love the guy. They agree to have one night together. Neither one of them thinks they'll want more. BUT WHAM!!! That's just what happens. Stacey has turned Aiden's world over on it's head. And Stacey has fallen just as hard. Yes
Heidi
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh Aiden... *sighs*

I thought that I had read all of the top bad boys out there. I WAS WRONG!!!! Aiden Evans just hit my top 5 bad boys to fall in love with. Aiden is a self proclaimed man whore who meets Stacy, one of his sister's co- workers. He has been warned not to sleep with her. Of course that doesn't happen. Lucky Stacy... What I love about this book is watching Aiden change from his man whore ways to a man that Stacy is luck enough to call hers.
Chantel
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Five hot dirty Stars!!!

Aiden's thoughts alone will make you swoon! Looking for a quick read? This is one for the books. It is part of a series but can be read alone. When Stacy stops fighting the inventible the sex is hot and will make you fan yourself.

If you've read Resisting to you will enjoy that updates of the other couples! Enjoy and one click now!!!
Flynn
Apr 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. The characters were good, the storyline flowed.
❤️Melanie G.
Jan 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Excited for Aiden's story.

OMG...Aiden is a freaking Sex-God!! This book was short, sexy and sinfully delicious.
Amanda
Aug 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While Ava and Ethan are sweet and adorable... Ava’s brother Aiden is hot, a walking s*x god, and has found his match in the one place who is doing everything she can to resist him, Stacey. I spent most of this novella, crossing and uncrossing my legs! The heat and need between these two had me flying through this read. Sweet and loving is fun, but if you are looking for a sexy, confident, alpha then Aiden is the man for you. Be sure that you don’t miss this! Another great read by the amazing Fab ...more
Lori Amey
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aiden and Stacy, meant to be!!

This story is about Aiden and Stacy, they had a very magical chemistry. They started out as secret lovers, but really got to know each other. Aiden had a questionable background with lots of women and Stacy had a hard time trusting him. I truly thought they were meant to be and was routing for them. This is a must read, get your copy today.
Megan Asmus
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved from page 1 all the way to the end!!! Couldn't stop or put this book down!! Cannot wait to read more!! Have fallen head over heels for this story! 5 star must read!!
Sarah Pie
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you read Restoring Us, then you're familiar with Aiden and Stacy.

Aiden is Chicago's favorite bachelor - sexy, smart, and a total player. Until he meets Stacy. Ava's friend and co-worker. Smart, sassy, and completely uninterested. And did I mention that she's off limits.

But Aiden doesn't play by the rules and Stacy caves and agrees to one night of passion. Of panty dropping hot sex. And it's freaking HOT!!!

The problem with just one night is that it's never enough.
Irene Manna
Jan 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
Questa volta sono fuori dalla maggioranza.. Aiden.... L'ho apprezzato in Restoring Us, ma é una gran delusione in questo libro... Non c'è spessore in lui, non ho stabilito una connessione. Stacey mi ha preso un pò di più, ma anche lei non mi ha entusiasmata
La storia: cliché stravisto, straletto, nessun elemento interessante o accattivante dal mio punto di vista... Niente.
Non ha fatto per me.
Jeanette montgomery
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Free kindle book!!!

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Alicia
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love reading about Aiden and Stacy.
Kailynn
Hema Vadivelu
rated it it was ok
Dec 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Package Deal (Ruled Out Romances #2)
  • Breaking Beauty
  • On a Hot August Afternoon
  • Her Christmas Bonus
  • And There Are Girls You Marry
  • The House by the Sea
  • Love Brings Us Home
  • Rocked
  • Reining Her In
  • Lesson Learned (Romance on the Go Book 0)
  • Some Like It Charming (It's Only Temporary #1)
  • The Broken Love: A Second Chance And Secret Baby Romance
  • Unwrapping Tatum (Tempting Tatum Novella)
  • Intercepted Hearts (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Fighting with the Infuriating Prince (War, Love, & Harmony #1)
  • For What It's Worth
  • Broken Together
  • Bad Wedding (Billionaire's Club #9)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Restoring (2 books)
  • Restoring Us: Complete Series

News & Interviews

“Whatever spell you've casted over me, I don't want the antidote.” 0 likes
“I look over at her sleeping face. "Whatever spell you've cast over me, I don't want the antidote." I am so fucked. I don't think I'll ever crave another woman in my life. There's something about this one that has me wrapped around her pretty little finger.” 0 likes