Start by marking “Forever in Hollywood” as Want to Read:
Forever in Hollywood

Read Book

Forever in Hollywood

Marissa Pearson is ready to take on the world. That is, as long as the world isn’t confrontational. She never learned to deal with opposition, instead she runs from it. She ran from a violent boyfriend, a cheating husband, and now she’s on the run from Andrew Reed. He’s the sexy Hollywood playboy intent on nailing her down in more ways than one.

Long days on a movie set can
Published February 18th 2015 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Forever in Hollywood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever in Hollywood

warhawke
POV: First Person – Female
Rating:

ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Marissa Pearson was an aspiring actress looking for her big break. When she got a role in a big production Hollywood movie, she left behind an unsupportive and cheating husband in Boston to bask in the glitz of Hollywood for six weeks.

There, she met Andrew Reed a handsome Brit and a big time Hollywood star (and notorious playboy) who was the leading man for the war movie they’re shooting. In the back lot
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

3.5 stars!!

Up to about 80% of the book, I had been really digging this read. Then it switched to Andrew’s POV (since the rest was Marissa’s) and it felt a little off kilter.

Why change the POV this late in the game?

Not to mention that hot mess of when the female protagonist’s old ex flame comes into the picture and that whole scene at the hotel ensues…

What in the world happened here? Everything just kind of fell
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from author for an honest review

It has been a while since I have read a Hollywood romance, so I dived right into Forever In Hollywood.

And I am glad I did! While you expect your average Hollywood-superstar-meets-ordinary-folk-for-an-extraordinary-romance (phew!!) kind of book, this book is so much more.

I liked the instant connection between Andrew and Marissa, but LOVED that is was not an insta-love relationship - man I hate those! I adored how Marissa was around him, but what I like
Yawatta Hosby
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, suspense
I loved this book. It was written in Marissa’s first person point-of-view, so readers really get inside of her head to see what she’s thinking. I liked that she stuck up for her friend who was in an abusive relationship. Even though Marissa had a hard time standing up for herself, she remained strong for her friend.

Marissa was having problems with Dan, her cop husband. She didn’t trust him after he cheated, and he hated that she was planning on spending some time in Hollywood to work on a Revolu
Christina
May 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2015, sfbr
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Marissa has landed a role that could give her a real start as an actress. Unfortunately that means that she will have to move from Boston to Hollywood for filming, much to her husband’s protest. He has cheated on her and goes just short of giving her an ultimatum that if she leaves, it’s over. When she meets and gets close to her co-star Andrew, she soon learns what a real relationship could feel like. Andrew though has a
Tony Parsons
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Marissa Pearson (Actress, accountant, Boston Historical Preservation Society) told Dan Pearson (husband, BP/D) she was going to LA for about 6 weeks to make a Revolutionary War movie.
He went home to mommy.

Andrew Reed was the star of the movie. Marissa played the part of Margret Corbin, Army triage nurse.
Marissa was staying at the Days Inn Hollywood hotel.
Sasha (production P.A.) called her back to the Universal Studios set.
Billy Grison portrays John Corbin & is Margret Corbin husband.
Whit
Candice
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Forever in Hollywood follows the story of Marissa Pearson who is super likable. As far as this book go's the characterization of the main character is the best part of the story. I felt she was easily connectable. Not in a our lives are similar kind of way but in an i easily felt the emotions that were being put out by the author kind of way. The plot was jut okay but the romance was steamy and strong. I feel like there were times when the book was trying a little too hard, a little bit to much ...more
Romance Vinyard
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
For this book I would pair it with ONX Moon dark red wine blend.

[image error]http://www.traderjoes.com/images/fear...

Not a widely known wine, I found it at my local trader joe's one day. I stumbled upon it just like I stumbled upon the book, and because of the beautiful dark cover, I decided to give it a try.

Forever in Hollywood is written in the first person past tense. It's bold in it's writing attempts and pushes the boundaries of romance with a little twist of suspense in it.

I sipped on m
Nancee Cain
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book has everything! Great romance, and hot, hot sex. A heroine who shows vulnerability, yet takes the step to free herself from an unhappy relationship. A move-star hero who's a bit of an arrogant jerk at times, but who can turn around and be the nicest guy ever. Plus, he's got that sexy accent! Throw in some strong supporting characters that make you laugh, and you have an enjoyable story. The author does a fantastic job letting us into the magical world of movie making. And we find out i ...more
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
This story was very much a roller-coaster of epic proportions. I enjoyed the pacing of the book, as well as the arc’s in the plot where every time things seemed to settle down for either Andrew or Marissa the other shoe would fall and once again they’d be facing conflicts. There were a few very heated sex scenes that garnered the higher rating, as well as the language throughout as Andrew let out some interesting British curses.

Jean Bachen
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! I couldn't put it down, and stayed up way too late because I just had to know what was going to happen. It's refreshing to read a romance novel that doesn't follow the usual romance novel pattern. The twists kept me interested throughout the story. The characters, even with their faults, were lovable and engaging. The story moved along at a good pace - not too fast and not too slow. And the ending was believable, but also surprising, which is another refreshing experience. It ...more
Teri
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed the book and had lots of laugh out loud moments, even as I wanted to throttle the Marissa character. Although I appreciated this wasn't an I see you I love you type of story, she drove me nuts with her neurosis. I however loved the twists and turns of the plot. Great job!
Diamond Drake
I received Forever in Hollywood as an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Unfortunately, after reading several chapters, I realized this just isn't the story for me. I wish the author much luck as I'm sure there will be plenty of readers who'll enjoy it. Thanks for the opportunity.
Sarah Burns
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love books that let you see the attraction building. I also love british guys, movies, and fast paced action.
Sheree
Oct 07, 2015
Cori
Mar 12, 2015
Jovana Rodolakis
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle Anastasi
Maria Payan
Amy Stantis
Susan Johnson
Feb 13, 2015
Making Connections: 3556. FOREVER IN HOLLYWOOD by Jovana Rodolakis 13 39 Feb 11, 2015 02:56AM
  • Deadly Pleasures
  • Run Like Hell
  • The Interrogator's Notebook
  • Thrill
  • Christmas in Wine Country
  • The Devil's Third (Beyond the Eyes #3)
  • Delusional
  • Beneath the Silence
  • Mending the Line (Golden Rule Outfitters #1)
  • Eleven, Twelve ... Dig and Delve (Rebekka Franck #6)
  • Boyfriend Glasses (Greta Bell, #1)
  • Island of the Dolls (World's Scariest Places #4)
Jovana Rodolakis learned from a young age how important creativity and imagination were. Reading helped expand her creativity and writing became a release. She holds a degree in Biology. When she’s not writing she’s often trying to find an adventure, be it urban exploring, traveling, or random shenanigans around Los Angeles.