Start by marking “The Redemption of Soul Dallas” as Want to Read:
The Redemption of Soul Dallas

The Redemption of Soul Dallas

Eighteen and homeless, Soul Dallas has more to worry about than what he’ll be doing this New Year’s. In a town where compassion is rare and malice plenty, he’s left for dead by a gang seeking revenge for his father’s debts.

When anxiety-burdened Lana provides him with shelter, she’s swept into his world of pandemonium where fear means fight not flight. Leaving behind
Published January 27th 2015 by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Redemption of Soul Dallas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Redemption of Soul Dallas

Danyca
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author for me, I am very glad to have been introduced to her and very lucky to have been able to read this book and leave a review. This book reads like a true story. The characters were very lovable and believable and I enjoyed getting to know them. Cara J. White wrote this book so well that I had a hard time putting it down. Some of the parts were real painful for me to read as I could relate with the character emotions. The ending caught me off guard but was perfect for this boo ...more
Belinda
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my first YA novels to read and I definitely was not disappointed. The author draws you right into Soul's predicament of how he became homeless and the obstacles that he faces every day and especially at night. When he meets Lana she is like a breathe of fresh air for him -- he tries to get away from her at first but things happen and Lana joins him on the streets.

A definite must read to find out what happens between these two. Congrats Cara White on a well written book
Becca Moree
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Redemption of Soul Dallas is the first YA book I have read in a very long time. I was nervous…I was antsy…I just wanted this book to be awesome!

The blurb is absolutely perfect and hooked me right away. After reading it I just knew that I had to read the book. When Cara offered me the chance to review it I was quick to say yes!

Damn am I glad that I got the chance! This book was wonderful! Quite possibly one of my favorite books so far and that is saying something!

It took
G.E.
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First, let me say, this is a YA story and my YA years are far behind me. (chuckle) Having said that I found this story well written and was drawn in to it right away. Soul is one of the homeless but through no fault of his own. Lana, is shy, meek and living under the shadow of an ultra-domineering and strict mother, or mum as the writer terms her.
This leads me to mention this is an English writer and she uses many English terms in her writing. I found it a refreshing and enjoyable difference. O
Elizabeth Lance
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Katie Blythe
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
*This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review*

All Soul wants is to keep warm, maybe find something to eat soon, and try not to be spotted by the gang that is looking for him. He’s been homeless for a while and all because of his irresponsible father who made some bad gambling choices and then skipped out on him.
Lana just wanted to try to go out and have a nice time with her friend at a club but once she sees a group of guys beating up someone she knows sh
Molly Looby
May 12, 2017
Sophie Kelly
Dec 05, 2014
Cara White
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nesy