Start by marking “Into the Wilderness” as Want to Read:
Into the Wilderness

Read Book

Into the Wilderness

The mysterious woman in the wilderness, as outlined in John's Book of Revelation, comes to life in the age of technology.
Gabriella's very existence hinges on the events that must come to pass. She is young and innocent, and protected for a time, times, and half a time. This first book denotes the second of times, leaving way for only a time and a half a time.
Published August 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Into the Wilderness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Wilderness

Start your review of Into the Wilderness
Kathleen Benedetta
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: SciFi-Religious fans
Recommended to Kathleen by: My Husband
I was thoroughly surprised at the depth of this story. I downloaded it as a free-bee on my kindle and read it during a long flight. I love that the author did not pull out the usual tricks involved with exorcist type of stories. Also, I loved the characters. They stayed true to the story line. What really impresses me is that even though there is not a specific time to the story, there is still a timeline that is strictly followed. I would urge this author to get a better editor, although the ...more
Steven Sheeley
Jan 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Part biblical, part fantasy, part revelations, this was a bit of a hard read. The plot is relatively straight forward, but the scenes jump around a lot and that makes the story very hard to read.

It is well written, but just very hard to read and I kept getting lost from time to time. I really wish it has be pulled closer together, I might have well enjoyed the book.
MJ Sloan
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A wild story and entertaining read.
Donna DeLuca
Dec 01, 2015
Stephan B
Feb 08, 2015
diana
Sep 05, 2015
Jane Rocks
rated it did not like it
Mar 19, 2018
Peanut Hamilton
Jan 26, 2015
Pammi Blackmon
Aug 17, 2015
D.M. Denovi
Apr 06, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Brenda Seaberg
McPhaul M.
Apr 12, 2019
Zachary Harless
Apr 13, 2019
Born in Sacramento, California in 1969, D.M Denovi grew up predominantly in Montara, California; after having relocated several times back and forth from the West Coast, to the East Coast and back to the West.

With a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, earned earnestly through various home study programs, she traveled throughout the United States as a computer programmer. It was during the