Start by marking “The Redwoods Rise and Fall (The Redwoods, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Redwoods Rise and Fall (The Redwoods, #2)

The Redwoods Rise and Fall

(The Redwoods #2)

Vivian has returned to Virtus, she has defeated the Greystones, and the once great city even seems to be well on the way to recovery. But something isn't right. Vivian feels stranded amongst all that she has fought to gain, and suffered so terribly to lose. And now it seems there are new threats and dangers, stemming from old evils. Just as all those before her have either ...more
Published December 17th 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Redwoods Rise and Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Redwoods Rise and Fall

Start your review of The Redwoods Rise and Fall (The Redwoods, #2)
Kirsty
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book my personal opinion I would have liked a more happier ending to the story ( that's because I'm a sucker for happy ever afters ) but still loved it regardless ..... it certainly has encouraged me to want to read more and now I'm on Voices in the Mirror
Mark
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Much darker than the first book with lots more going on. Some interesting ideas and topics again that I think the author must have been involved in himself.
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
(I received this book for free as part of Goodreads First Reads giveaways).

(This review may contain spoilers).

I really liked the cover of this book. I've always been fascinated by dragons and I was intrigued to see how they would fit into the world hinted at in the book. While there were good elements of foreshadowing throughout, though, I was disappointed that the dragon didn't make much of an appearance until towards the end.

Even though this book was a sequel, I still found it easy to follow
Sandra
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This follow up to the Redwoods is full of mayhem, intrigue, families being torn apart and some romance thrown in for good measure. The book is descriptive as previous books have been and the reader is drawn into the plot. Vivian this time has an unquenchable lust for blood, with dire results for a number of people who fall prey to her temper. She must also have nine lives to survive the injuries sustained in this story. There is a lot of sadness in this book, but feel that in this instance, it ...more
Anita Hargreaves
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tearjerking

I was so excited to read this final part of the magical Redwoods but wish I hadn't as still upset at the ending. Well written and imaginative not as gripping as part one well basically this is the final part so lots of sword and magical battles and a conclusion not for the soft hearted. Well done to the author for making me care enough about the characters to cry
Ross Turner
Jan 13, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Originally, there wasn't going to be a Book Two in The Redwoods Series. However, Book One inspired several of my closest friends and family to get back into reading, and so on their request I created Rise and Fall.
Ross Turner
Oct 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Darren Moore
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Glad I read part one - certainly a nice flow to this second part and interesting style. Keep going....
Mason Carter
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An interesting follow on from the first book in the series. Went much darker than I expected but was a surprise and kept me interested right through to the end.
LT
Dec 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first one. Lots going on and lots to keep you interested.
Sue Hemus
Rachel
Apr 11, 2016
Gemma
Apr 11, 2016
Born in 1992, in the West Midlands, Ross has four series published to date: The Tamarack Series, The Redwoods, The Dreadhunt Trilogy, and most recently The Terra Cycle.

He also has a number of standalone books, poems, and short story collections.

www.rossturnerbooks.com

The Redwoods (2 books)
  • The Redwoods (The Redwoods, #1)