Start by marking “Little Wolf” as Want to Read:
Little Wolf

Little Wolf

When twenty-three year old Tala Velsik appears in a last minute performance art piece, she has no idea that public nudity will be the least of her worries. Wearing nothing but silver paint and a pair of antlers, her body is bared to hundreds of eyes, but one penetrating stare simmers through the others, Adrian Caro.

Adrian Caro is one of the world’s most famous directors an
Published December 8th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Little Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Little Wolf

✿kawehi.reviews
LIVE on retailers!! Go get your copy NOW!!
Amazon
iBooks
B&N
Smashwords

☆ I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

description

A Hollywood hotshot director and photographer...
And a woman just trying to make ends meet.
What will happen when these two worlds collide?

description

Little Wolf was an in-betweener for me. While I did like it general, I also did hold some reservations about it as well.

So, what I liked. The mystery, the suspense, and the sex!! There is an awful amount of
'Q' aka CoCo
Nov 28, 2016 rated it liked it
This was an okay read for me. There wasn't much depth to either of the main characters, and I found myself scratching my head in regards to some of their behaviors. Tala was just under Adrian's spell most of the time, and it was to the point where she was rendered speechless and stupid at times, unable to make decisions for herself--a quality I find infinitely annoying. Adrian was portrayed as mysterious, and while I understand that the lack of information we're given on him was on purpose, I do ...more
Cassia Brightmore
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, loved
This book was an unexpected find for me. I usually am pretty selective in what I read and review - however when I discovered this new author and read more about her book, I was hooked. I had to get my hands on it right away, I knew it would be one that I would want to sink my teeth into. And boy was I right. Little Wolf is a dynamite debut book for Amelie Duncan, one that erotic romance lovers will devour. Adrian Caro, mysterious and sexy, he has all the right attributes to have you swooning at ...more
Jeannie Zelos
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Little Wolf, Amelie S. Duncan
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
It’s always difficult to know what to expect from a debut novel, but this sounded like something I’d enjoy so I agreed to review it. Well, I was  really pleased, an unexpected treat. Its a great read, sensuous and steamy, but with sex scenes that back up a good storyline. Too often in erotic romance we get lots of heated sex interludes, set within a very sparse and dull storyline. Not here I’m glad to say!
Tala, she’d had a tough
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
Well I differ a little to Rob, I completely feel this is a good solid 4 star read. Maybe it's the woman's perspective I don't know but I like Tala, I liked that even with her past she didn't let it rule her, she's a survivor through and through and I feel a bit of a chameleon too. I did connect with her on an understanding level. I did find some of her compliancy a bit aggrevating sometimes for want of a better way of putting it.

Adrian, oooh now he's one of those love to hate, hate to love kinda
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

Review to come.
Rob
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gifted-books
I wasn’t sure what to rate this book or how to review it because I am still a little bit confused about some things in it.

Firstly, I felt sorry for Tala. She was doing so much to keep the money coming in to support her mother that it was obvious that when she was offered a large amount of money by Adrian, to pose for pictures, that she would take him up on his offer. We find out more about how this all came about later on in the book and that is what made me a bit sad. I felt she was betrayed. S
Michele
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
If you looking for a book with some really steamy scenes and a great story line, this is the book for you! I’m going to keep my review short and sweet as I’m not sure what to say without giving too much away.

Tala has had a lot happen in her life that has made her a stronger woman. She has walls so strong that no one can get through she doesn’t let in, but once you’re in, she’ll do almost anything she can to help you when you’re in need.

Once she meets the drop dead gorgeous Adrian, her life chan
Maria York
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is alittle different then some books! It's not a boy meets girl and hea! It's more like girl works her buns off, does something nice for her brother, ends up being talked into a job and tries to figure things out first. Tala has had a troubled life, she works hard doing whatever she can to make ends meet and pays for her moms medical issues, along with helping pay for her apartment that she shares with her brother! She does what she can to help the people that she loves without another ...more
Jackie's Book Review
he heroine and main characte of this book Tala is dealing with a very trouble life. Tala is a worker and she works hard at jobs that she gets to make ends meet helping out with her brother for an place that they share while her mother has to deal with medical issues. Tala's character is written as a let me do whatever I can to help kind of person always thinking of other.

Well that's about to change after she meets Adrian Caro who is an in demand photographer who offers Tala a job photographering
P Bee
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is quite an adventure. It's probably the best erotica I've read in the past 6 months but it's really so much more than that. The storyline the author offers is very compelling. It has a depth that you don't normally see in books with primarily erotic content. Tala and Adrian are written perfectly and each character is confident and fallable enough to make this a completely believable story. It's heartwrenching ar times and wildy erotic at others. This is definately a book I would recom ...more
Anna
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: new-adult

Hmmm???
Jennifer  E
What the what?

What did I read? Seriously, what did I read?! This story is fooleywang. A crazy “love story”. I don’t get it but I do. This story definitely has some 50 Shades and Crossfire to it but doesn’t deliver. This story doesn’t work for me. Tala and Adrian needed more conversations to build trust. There are side plots that are dropped. Characters introduced and then dropped. The pacing was off and the ending will have you saying, “really?”

Meh.
Kamryn
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Little Wolf” is so much more than romance and erotica. Yes, the romance and erotica is definitely there and I will get to that in a moment. First, I have to commend the author, Amelie Duncan, for her ability to incorporate the complex family dynamics that run throughout this story. Tala is a young woman who endured great emotional and physical suffering as a child. Her mother suffered from mental illness and Tala was victimized at her hands. She spent much of her childhood in foster care becaus ...more
Books&Dreams
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
[URL=http://s22.photobucket.com/user/angel...]

I gave this book 5 stars.
This is Tala and Adrian's book.

Tala is a woman who has had many things happen to her in life. They have not destroyed her they have made her stronger. She has walls up, but they are there for a reason. She has a huge heart and would do anything thing for you if you're in her inner circle.

Adrian is used to getting what he wants, whatever he wants whenever he wants. He wants Tala.

When they first meet she is stunned by how g
Booked  Every Night

“I was under Adrian’s spell and free falling into the unknown. He was like a drug. Every dose of his company left me feeling more addicted.”
~ Tala

I was very confused during most of this book but then many things were cleared up and I was wishing there was more to the book. I am still not exactly sure how I completely feel about this book overall...
Tala is struggling in life. She is trying to keep her head above water in some many aspects of her life. Ashe decides to help her brother ou
ReadingKnitter
Nov 18, 2016 rated it liked it
I was a little disappointed with this book, not because it wasn't good, but because it could have been so much better. It didn't surprise me to learn that this was a debut novel because it felt so much less expansive than the author's later trilogies, which I adored.

If this book had been given the same amount of space to breathe as the trilogies I think it would have been superb. However, as that isn't what we got, I have to base this review on the actual book as it was written.

In a way, I wish
Jade
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
When Tala does her brother, Jax a "favor" to be in his art show, little did she know just how her entire life would change. Standing completely nude and painted in glitter she notices a tall, dark, and handsome man right in the front row. Who is this incredible man and why does she feel like he's calling to her?

Well this man is Adrian Caro, a well-known photographer & director in Hollywood. At 31 years old he is in very high demand for his work and with women. But Adrian sees Tala and decide
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I really enjoyed Little Wolf so much so I read the book straight through, beginning to the end. There were certain things I didn’t understand how it happened but, all was explained at the end of the book. This book has an HEA and is a standalone book.

Adrian is so sure of himself. An Alpha for sure! He is a famous photographer. Tala helped her brother Jax (not her biological brother) out by posing with just body paint and nothing else at Killian Gallery. Adrian saw Tala and wanted her. And, so i
Chantel Cervantes
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****arc gifted to blog in exchange for honest review****

4 amazing stars!!!! This book was right up my alley. I love these dark and erotic books. I must admit it started out slow. Getting you familiar with the characters. Then BAM I was hooked. I couldn't get enough of Tala and Adrian.

The sex scenes are damn hot. And let's say there's quite a few of them in the book. Adrian's reminded me of the hot and every sexy David Gandy. This sexy tanned body of an Adonis. With those sparkling blue eyes. Ta
Reckless Readers
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****arc gifted to blog in exchange for honest review****

Cait S
May 09, 2015 rated it did not like it
Well this was a horrible experience. I can get behind BDSM stories, I can get behind the whole ownership/call me master thing. In fact if I imagine it's me and Liam Hemsworth, you can basically sell me on anything and I'll hand over my money, my soul, and my firstborn for it.

But this... Nope. The build up of the relationship LITERALLY goes like this. Girl sees boy. Boy kidnaps girl under the guise of giving her a job. Boy says JK I OWN YOU, DO EVERYTHING I SAY OR I'LL JUST FORCE YOU ANYWAY.

That'
Danielle Goodwin
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amelie Duncan’s “Little Wolf” is a smoldering hot read. Definitely add it to your “read with one hand” list. The chemistry and immediate reactions are amazing. Feels like something that would happen in a Kresley Cole novel. I love the first three quarters of the book – very sexy and impossible to put down. The ending needed a little editing for flow and drama in the version that I read. Maybe it’s just because I’m a paranormal junkie, but I would have loved for Adrian, the leading man, to have s ...more
Lila Collins
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Little Wolf" is the kind of drama filled erotic novel that manages to evokes emotion, from desire to nervousness, as Tala Velsik and Adrian Caro's relationship evolves. It's dark, tense, seductive, exciting, drama-rich and well worth the read. Amélie S. Duncan has a talent for grabbing the readers attention with tension that is rife with conflict and eroticism, crafting characters that feel real and multi-layered in a fantastic way. The writing is lush, provocative, fast-paced yet smooth as but ...more
Dimka
Dec 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: december-14
This was a great read. When I first read an excerpt I said that I needed more... So much more. I love how Adrian takes care of Tala, but at the same time I kind of hate some of his actions. The sex is super hot. I I love where the story takes place and the different people who participate in the story. I would have liked to have a couple of things explained better, but I won't complain. it has a great synopsis, and it's a great book.
FUnSIze
Nov 10, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
One of the most pathetic main characters I have ever read

I have never left a review before but a little past halfway through the book the whole storyline just completely pissed me off. If I would have known how much the main character would let people run all over her and turn her into a person who cannot live her own life, I would have never read this. I like reading books with STRONG female characters. Not little pushovers who make excuses for the way a man treats her.
Leidy Diana
I have mixed feelings about this book... The beginning didn't make sense to me because it all happened too fast but then that was explained in the end of the book. I gies the biggest problem for me is how towards the end of the book it all turns incredibly rushed.. And it sort of leaves u hanging on the finale, I wished that could have been properly tackled .. The book has potential but after reading so many books I have come to developed certain expectations. This was just ok.
Katrin
This is not for me even I love alpha man like Adrian, there something missing. Hey! You can't solve everything by distracting your partner with sex! Even it's hot it's still mean. And I think there's book 2!

“I’m selfish. I don’t want you to leave. I understand if you need to, but it isn’t what I want. Did I win your heart, Tala? Even if you go, I need to know I had your heart. I need to know you loved me as much as I love you.”

John
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very solid novel

Started reading it and then I went "Yet another pot-boiler steamy, erotic adult" story, and then it became much more complex and psychological and finally "Can't put down until I've read it all" thing.
The ending was a little sparse, but basically all of the threads are gathered together.
Kim
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed this read. Although Tala had a difficult life with her Mom she was a survivor and i really like her character. Really loved Adrian who i thought was really sweet. Lovely also to read about a great and supporting family for him.
Looking forward to reading more from this author. Congratulations well written !
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
  • Wicked Weapon (Dark Hearts, #2)
  • Ignition (The Redline Series #1)
  • Just One Night, Vol. 1
  • Tattooed Emotions (Tattooed, #1)
  • Silk: Volume 1 (Silk #1)
  • Degrade (Flawed, #1)
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • Edge of Forever
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Invitation
  • The Word Master
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Rooke
  • Filthy Desire (The Onyx Club, #1)
  • Conquered (She Who Dares, #2)
  • Metal & Lace (Opposites Attract, #1)
  • Genie
Amélie S. Duncan writes contemporary, erotic romances. Her inspiration comes from many sources including her life experiences and travels. She lives on the West Coast of the United States with her husband.

www.ameliesduncan.com