Start by marking “Cage's Misconduct (NHL Scorpions, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cage's Misconduct (NHL Scorpions, #3)

Read Book

Cage's Misconduct

(NHL Scorpions #3)

Dalton ‘Cage’ Booker is the number one goalie for the San Diego Scorpions. Most people describe him as willful and stubborn—sometimes even difficult to control. More often than not, words fly out of his mouth without the benefit of passing through his brain first. And women love him.

Karen LaGrange, little sister of the former enforcer for the Scorpions, lives in Canada, wh
308 pages
Published (first published September 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Cage's Misconduct, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cage's Misconduct

CC
Nope, nope and fucking NOPE! I quit.

I am SICK of reading about the hero fucking anything he can get his hands on. In FRONT of the heroine! I have NO respect for heroines who "fall" for these douchbags.

There is no way I can continue to read since I am already sick to my stomach at 28%. I do not care if the hero undergoes a brain and penis transplant. He is too much of a whore and a jerk for me to take one minute longer.

✿kawehi.reviews
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

Aww, Cage, you little shit….how beautifully you've redeemed yourself…I couldn't be more happier for you. Finally.

Dalton “Cage” Booker, as most of all you remember, is the hot tempered, cocky, foul mouthed, ladies man that grates on everyone’s last nerves. Most particularly, Jody LaGrange.

He’s quick to talk as he is quick to act. And the last guy any brother would steer their sister far away from.

But, beneath all hi
Victoria
Nov 29, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: scribd-read, sports
3.25 RATING- I liked the friends to lovers story line in book three. Expect a manwhore that falls. I thought the chemistry between these two was good. The writing quality and style is similar to the first book in the series. (I actually skipped book two, the whole forbidden relationship story line wasn't appealing to me).

The one thing I didn't like about this book was the lack of actual sex until almost the end of the book. Say what? Yep. I think it's around the 80-85% mark. I'm not down with t
Sheila
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Kari N
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cage's Misconduct. Where to start. The first couple of paragraphs I thought "Oh, this isn't for me."I thought it was going to be a book full of wham bam, thank you ma'am. Ohhhh BOY was I wrong. There's a way deeper story. You have Cage. Hockey badboy & a MAJOR playboy. Attitude to spare. A guy everyone on the team knows is a player.

Then you have Karen. Sister to one of Cage's former teammates. Karen's Canadian, so she's in San Diego temporarily especially when her job working with special n
Diane Lynch
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Nikki Worrell’s Cage's Misconduct, the third book in the NHL Scorpions Series.  This contemporary hockey romance takes place in San Diego, California.  It is suitable to New Adult and Adult Audiences. NHL Goalie, Dalton ‘Cage’ Booker has never had a platonic girlfriend before he met Karen LaGrange, the little sister of a former teammate.  The longer Karen insists they remain “just friends” the more Cage wants her.

Nikki Worrell does a great job with her character development and plot.  E
Vickie
You know that feeling you get when you start a new book and instantly know it’s going to be a good one with lots of feels, some hot sexy time and instant likeability to characters well mainly a hot hockey player...yeh well this is one of those books!

Dalton “Cage” Booker number one goalie for the San Diego Scorpions described by most as a cocky, hot-headed, speak first think later, foul mouthed ladies’ man.

Carra
Jan 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Let me admit right up front that I haven't read the other books in this series yet...but that said, Cage's Misconduct does read as a standalone and if you haven't read the other books yet either, once you're done you'll want to go back and read those as well.

Having no preconceived notions about Cage's character and only knowing about him from what I read here in this story, I really liked him (well, at least after Kyrissa). I am always a sucker for the playboy meeting "the one", now throw in the
Mary Aguilera
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Scorpion series and I have to say, it is now my favorite! When I first met Cage, I didn't like him at all. What I love about this author is how she writes people how we see them in real life. He came across as a man who liked a lot of women and really had no regard for commitment to anyone. He was all about himself. You get a glimpse of the 'real' Cage when Vlad has to have surgery in book two and can't play, leaving Cage to take over his spot as lead goalie but still, ...more
Diane Lynch
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hockey-romance
I loved Nikki Worrell’s Cage's Misconduct, the third book in the NHL Scorpions Series. This contemporary hockey romance takes place in San Diego, California. It is suitable to New Adult and Adult Audiences. NHL Goalie, Dalton ‘Cage’ Booker has never had a platonic girlfriend before he met Karen LaGrange, the little sister of a former teammate. The longer Karen insists they remain “just friends” the more Cage wants her.

Nikki Worrell does a great job with her character development and plot. Everyo
Jessica Alcazar
So I once again jumped into a series out of order and you bet your sweet ass I'm going back to the beginning ASAP!

There are a lot of things to love about this book ... but not everything. For me, I prefer the sexual push-pull tension to be relieved a lot earlier than it was, but on the flip side, it was that very tension that drew me into reading this book so quickly. So the verdict is good and bad on this one LOL

I absolutely loved Cage as a person. His characterization was spot on throughout
Ann
Couldn't get into this one....will finish later.....or never.
Books Laid Bare
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dalton Booker may be Cage to everyone that knows him but there is more to this brash, bolshie goalie than meets the eye.
I am no hockey aficionado but I adore these books and of all the guys so far – Cage is my absolute favourite. He was an acquired taste so to speak but once we got to see the real man, not just the headline maker, I have to say I thought he was a sweetie and yes I know he would be spitting chips if he were ever to read that someone had said that about him!
Jody LaGrange has invit
Mags
This is a real slow burn of a story. With two characters who start out as acquaintances, become friends and then slowly fall in love.

As for the actual story. It was sweet, enjoyable, and easy to read. And I really liked how there was much more to Cage than initially portrayed. It also did keep me engaged from beginning to end and I would recommend it to others. Especially anyone who has read and enjoyed the NHL Scorpion Series so far, or likes their Hockey Romance on the sweeter side.
Melyssa Winchester

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Sports
Series or Standalone: Standalone Series (NHL Scorpions #3)
Rating: ★★★★

Review

description

This was a new one for me.

I don’t normally pick up hockey books, romance or otherwise, but there was something about the blurb of this one that just pulled me in. I’m glad that it did. Considering this was also by an author that I’d never read before, it was a pretty great win all the way around.

We’ve got Cage, the “typical” hockey star. Yo
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Yes! Dalton "Cage" Booker is the man I have been wanting to read about.

We've met him in the earlier books in the series. His a cocky, swears like a sailor, is hot tempered with a short fuse. And one hell of a player - on and off the ice.

And he has a knack of rubbing people up the wrong way, especially Jody LeGrange.

Enter Jody's sister Karen - and we know right from the start that there are going to be fireworks - but not always off the good kind.

I felt that spark between Cage and Karen right fro
Aaly
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, hot-athletes
*** ARC kindly provided by the author via Words Turn Me On ***

I think I became a hocker fan! Hot player who finally redeem himself, I really enjoyed how the author put the main characters together.
Sweet story with a heavy sexual tension. ⭐⭐⭐3.5 - 4 stars.⭐⭐⭐
Review to come!

This was my first book from Nikki Worrell, and I love hot athletes stories.
We have the story of Cage Booker and Karen LaGrange. He’s the number one goalie for the San Diego Scorpions, she’s the little sis of a former enforcer
Melissa Mendoza

Karen LaGra
Elizabeth
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*****WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS ADULT SCENES.******
This is the third book in the series.
Reviewer: Elizabeth

Dalton (Cage) is the goalie for the Scorpions hockey team. You won't find Cage hanging out with the other guys, he's more of a loner. When it come to women Cage is your typical playboy. Love them for a night, and send them on there way. Cage really has no one. and he's not sure why that is. He plays his heart out at the games, so why does he prefer to just go home every night alone? Maybe,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
description

Cage is the goalie for the San Diego Scorpions NHL team. He's a cocky, no filter, ladies man, and doesn't spend many nights alone. Although he doesn't do relationships. And he doesn't have any friends either. He tends to not know when to shut his mouth and that gets him into some trouble with the older players on the team, as you saw in previous books. Karen is the little sister of the Scorpion's former enforcer. After she loses her job, working with special needs children, due to downsizing, sh
Mile High KINK
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book by the author in exchange for an honest review for MILE HIGH KINK BOOK CLUB

How do you survive the Friend Zone?

Dalton “Cage” Booker is your typical hot head, hot shot, sexy NHL hockey player who enjoys a different woman in his bed. That is, until he see the “devil in the blue dress” at a party. When he shares his appreciation of her "curvy” allure to his teammates, his night ends with an almost broken nose. Of all the women, its Jody’s baby sister. Jody knows exactly what k
Fiction  Vixens Blog
Jan 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading anything by Nikki Worrell and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this touching story. Ms Worrell has given us the readers the hell of a story ,there was moments when I felt tears runny down my cheeks and then there was other times I was laughing out loud the emotions from this story is so touching. The Characters are strong, caring ,and very lovable I have to say wow to the author for the way she wrote these characters. This is Karen LaGrange and Dalton "Cage" Booker's ...more
Vickie
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know that feeling you get when you start a new book and instantly know it’s going to be a good one with lots of feels, some hot sexy time and instant likeability to characters well mainly a hot hockey player…yeh well this is one of those books!

Karen LaGrange little sister of Jody LaGrange former enforcer for the Scorpions, loses her j
Mollien Fote Osterman
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Review
5 Hockey Sticks

Yes, I love the bad boy, I love the athlete, I love a love story. I guess those are good enough reasons to love this book. However; I think this book deserves more that that. This book is the third book of the NHL Scorpions series. It is a stand alone book that can be read on its own, but I think that I may have to get the other two books. Also, it looks like this story does continue in a new series “Atlantic City Boardwalk Breakers.” Keeping my eyes out for that one.
Dalton
Donna
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Nikki Worrell. It will not be my last. I can't wait to read Books 1 & 2 in the NHL Scorpions Series as well as the others books she has written. That should tell you that I loved this book and highly recommend reading it.

When I started reading, it struck me as odd the way the characters talked to the reader. After a couple of minutes, it seemed very natural and made me feel more a part of the story. Cage and Karen were letting me in on secrets and inside jokes. At ti
Ani
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cages Misconduct out now

ARC Review

I love a good hockey romance book I don't know what it is about guys that skate and are the size of a bear but give me a hockey book and I'm addicted. I've read quite a few different authors in the genre from Catherine Gayle, Helena Hunting, Deirdre Martin, Rachel Gibson to Elle Kennedy (the 1st 5 Author names currently in my 'HOCMANCE' collection !D) but I'd not come across Nikki Worrell in my frantic searches when I needed my HOCMANCE fix big mistake!

Cages Mi
Geri
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy hockey sticks!!! What could be better than a story about a hot hockey player? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Yes I love hockey and I am addicted to hockey romances because every hard working hockey player deserves love! This is the story of Cage who not only plays well on the ice but off the ice as well. He is cocky and is not always a favorite of his team mates. He is a goalie so we know he has to be quick on his feet and have some serious skill sets with his hands and we are not disappointed! When h ...more
Lynde Shaw
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
*** I received a review copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review ***

This was my first Nikki Worrell book and I really enjoyed it. I haven't read a lot of sports romance novels, but that didn't deter me from the book. There's always 2 sides to people and Cage displays that perfectly. He shows the best side to Karen, younger sister to former team enforcer, Jody, who's extremely overprotective. And for good reason. After a tragic episode in Karen's past, he has felt guilt
Brianne
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
As a Canadian, there is one thing that is totally ingrained in my life – Hockey. What is better than a hot, hockey goaltender and a story about love, friendship and overcoming adversity? Nikki Worrell does a fantastic job in creating a story about Dalton “Cage” Booker, a reckless, hot-tempered, goaltender for the Scorpions hockey team. All changes when he meets Karen LaGrange sister of former Scorpions who is off limits to Cage. However, the two are unable to stay away from each other and soon a ...more
Smut Hut
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow..... I have to say this was the best book yet for me.
I connected right away. Strangely I connected with Cage. I'm not even sure what it was about him that made me FEEL but I did. I have to say that he is my favorite character of the series. Although if we ever get Matty's book that may change.
I really liked Karen as well. She wasn't overly whiney, clingy, or bitchy. I couldn't find her flaw honestly.
GREAT characters. Great (but heartbreaking) story. The only thing I needed was more info f
« previous 1 3 next »
It's Live!!! 1 2 Sep 29, 2015 06:24AM

• Box set: Discovered & Cover Up (Cover, #1 & 2)
  • Surrender
  • The Rebound Series: Complications, Distractions, Connections (Rebound, #1-3)
  • In Sly's Eyes (Marco's MMA Boys, #2)
  • Body Rock: The Complete Series (Body Rock, #1-4)
  • The Billionaire's Command (The Silver Cross Club, #3)
  • Possess (Shamed, #2)
  • Still Water (Forever Still #2)
  • Strike
  • Blindfold Vol. 2
  • Cover Me (True North, #1)
  • Healing Melody
  • Heartbitten
  • Remember Our Song: A Billionaire Romance (Our Song, #3)
  • Complete Harmony (Her Billionaires, #5.2)
  • In Harmony (Fenbrook Academy, #2)
  • Visibly Broken
  • What Happens In Vegas.... Doesn't Always Stay There (The Porter Brothers)
ABOUT ME
I am a simple country girl from South Jersey who took my love of reading and shifted it into a love of writing. I am an avid hockey fan (Go Flyers!), which prompted me to start my writing with hockey romance stories. I now write erotic romance as well, and maybe something a bit different than both of those genres in the not-so-distant future.

When not at work as a full-charge bookkeeper in

NHL Scorpions (3 books)
  • The Enforcer (NHL Scorpions #1)
  • Goalie Interference (NHL Scorpions, #2)