Start by marking “Jew Got Questions?: Your FAQ to today's Judaism - A fresh and insightful take on the most frequently asked Jewish questions” as Want to Read:

Jew Got Questions is an easy-to-read guide that helps you navigate Judaism in today's world.

Throughout the author's 13 year rabbinical career, he has been asked numerous questions - in person, via email, text message, Skype, ambush, and on the subway.

Some include: What happens to my soul after I die? What do my dreams mean? What's the origin of the Star of David? Why d
Published October 21st 2014 by Sapir Press (first published October 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Jew Got Questions?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jew Got Questions?

Start your review of Jew Got Questions?: Your FAQ to today's Judaism - A fresh and insightful take on the most frequently asked Jewish questions
rivka

The good: The overall organization of the book works better than I expected initially. Most of the content is informative without being exhaustive, and walks the line between the more right-wing attitudes and practices, and the more modern. Overall, it does what the title claims: answers many of the common questions people ask about Orthodox Judaism. And in a conversational tone, with occasional bits of humor. (Sometimes too much -- there are some dad-type jokes and other groaners.)

The
Mel
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book did what it needed to do: give me the basics of Judaism. As a non-Jewish person dating a Jewish person, it was very helpful in understanding important beliefs and answering questions that might be had. However, my one remark is that the last chapter of the book seemed out of place and didn’t seem necessary in the book, and also was not something I needed to know. I don’t really equate zodiacs with faith. Overall it was very educational and I would recommend it to Jewish and non-Jewish ...more
Angela
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: religion
This is a fun intro to Judaism! It's like sitting down with a rabbi to ask the awkward questions, doubly awkward because I'm a Catholic. It shares wisdom of the ages with a sense of humor, making it more personal.

There are things I disagree with (obviously, not being a Jew), but it's interesting to see it from a different perspective. (I had some opinions about the Messiah on my blog.) The book is prefaced by saying these are questions people have actually asked him, and he never talks down to y
Daniel Stern
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read random parts of this book as soon as it came in the mail, like with every book I get, but began to read through it quickly as it grabbed my attention. As somebody who's been reading sefarim for years, I can honestly say that this book is one very easy guide -and for the curious, introduction -to Judaism, regardless of one's background, as it answers many random questions asked by real people, written compassionately, in a clear and simple-to-understand style with the reader in mind that als ...more
Leora Ifrailova
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: judaism
The book does exactly what it says: answers FAQ's on Judaism. The astrology bit had me confused and intrigued me to look into other Torah-dic sources, but overall, an excellent reference book for all things Jewish.
Mary Ronan Drew

• A Daughter of Two Mothers
  • To Vanquish the Dragon
  • The Juggler & the King
  • The Always War
  • Among the Free (Shadow Children, #7)
  • Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8)
  • Escape from Memory
  • Maximum Ride Forever (Maximum Ride, #9)
  • Fang (Maximum Ride, #6)
  • The Maze of Bones  (The 39 Clues, #1)
  • Among the Enemy (Shadow Children, #6)
  • Among the Brave (Shadow Children, #5)
  • Running Out of Time