Start by marking “A Very Xander Christmas (Rockstar, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
A Very Xander Christmas (Rockstar, #2.5)

A Very Xander Christmas

(Rockstar #3)

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  1,721 Ratings  ·  123 Reviews
Alternative cover edition for ASIN B00S0IR6T2

The first BFD Christmas-- done Xander style.
Published December 23rd 2014 by Anne Mercier

Juanita
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arz
OMG!! The beginning had me with my mouth hanging open, speechless but I should've known....it is Xander after all. Love him!! His poem...freaking hilarious!!

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
I flove Xan my Man...
I confess, Xan is my favorite so far. He's just too sweet, and too sexy, and too funny to resist. And now, after reading this very short but informative Christmas novella I'm even more anxious to read Xander's story. There's more than we've ever seen before, it's hiding underneath all that singing, dancing, and laughter he shows us. Who is she? What happened? Where is she? Is she good for him, or is she trouble? Do I need to kick her ass for hurting my man? I can't wait to f
Jan
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just love Xander

Thankyou Anne for this Christmas treat can't wait to read the next book, love those guys, everything you need in a good read I'm thoroughly enjoying the series and the next one can't come soon enough.
Cynthia  Carlson
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Omgggggg To say this epic books starts out with a bang would be...correct! I LOVED IT! you learn more about Xander and holy hell I love him! each and every character is amazing and to see them enjoying their time together laughing and having fun is badass! makes you wish you had something like it, Anne is an amazing writer and short story or not I will read anything this woman publishes! can't wait for her next book to hit the shelves! Thank you anne for being such an amazing writer and sharing ...more
Rohina
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, re-read
Welllll it's Xander!!!!
Finally I get Xander!
I'm gonna rate it a 5 BFD Stars

^ See that above, that was written before even it came out. Anne Mercier you out did yourself once more!!!

The beginning I was like, WTF!! What is going on here?! I sooo gonna kill Jesse, but turns out it was..... Hehehehe, go read it!
I loved the poem specifically....
I love me some more Xander, any time, any day. Bring it on!!!

Anne please bring me Sera and Xander quickly!!!
BTW, Sera-Tera?! Nice rhyme going on :)
Wendy Hodges
Aug 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Only short but hot and steamy in places, loved the humour and fun as well. Great read and inclusion in this series.
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Told by Xander, this is a novella that is not to be missed! His quirky sense of humor lends a bit of hilarity to the festivities that are Christmas Eve at Casa Falling Down. All of the family is gathered around, exchanging gifts (and insults!) and eating a feast. This book starts with a seriously HOT scene, and ends with a very Xander Christmas poem! This novella gives a bit of an inside look at who Xander is, and also introduces a bit of a mystery......

Traci
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Xander is a riot ... I love him to pieces .... He is straight up hot as sin, funny, silly and a good rocker.... not to mention sexy as hell. This was a great little novella
I'm looking forward to his story !!
Le Ann Foster
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Xander! This is a quick read and you can read it in less than a hour. Love how we get to see the family at Christmas and it leaves us wondering who Tera is. Can't wait to read more in this series.
Tracy
Absolutely loved this novella!!! No one can make me laugh like "Xan my man!!" hahahaha

What a fun "family" Ms. Mercier created in this series. I love seeing what is happening with each and every character and can't wait for more!! :) (hmmm....Tera??)
Darcy
Feb 13, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a cute one, very Xander. Although I was a bit apprehensive as this opened up. I was glad it wasn't what it seemed. The poem, while very unconventional, was perfect for this motley crew.
Lori
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
love Xander can't wait for his book!
adnke
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly awesome. Can't wait for Sera's book hopefully Xander's book will be next.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
This book was sexy and sweet!
Perfect for the holidays, check back in with our favorite rockstars!
Nikki
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love me some Xander!!

Thank you Anne for this little bonus. Loved it
Doris
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first Christmas together with both bands and all of the people they love in Zander’s POV. “Zan my man” has to be one of my favorites. He is sexy with a sense of humor that has me actually laughing out loud much of the time…when he’s not melting my panties off!!

This is a great quick and fun read with their spin on the Christmas spirit!!
Coco.V
FREE on Amazon today (10/25/2017)!
Joleen Grace
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A cute, funny, short read about Falling Down and Blush’s first Christmas together. The first scene was super hot, part of me wished it was true. Im so curious about Tera now too! She better be worthy of Xander!
Jenni Copeland Belanger
the first rockstar Christmas. Zander is so epic cant wait for his story. and the poem!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad Anne Mercier is an author.. this is a MUST HAVE SERIES
Sabrina Samples
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute

This was a short and sweet story that manages to hit you right in the feels and makes you love Cancer just a little more
Natasha
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Xander is the person that tell it like it is. He sees all the crap and lets you know it. Or he is the best damn DJ around. He is giving more to the story that he wants. I know he is holding something back and I can't wait to get his story. Oh and the poem had me in tears.

What a great mini book Anne this whole series has my heart.
Isabella Bazz
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And it continues, (ARC) xan is off to meet with the love of his life, a little more intriguing. We get to meet with Tera. This is what makes Xan my man tick. The love of his life. I can't wait to find out what happens with their love story. This is a small teaser for their future book.
Kim Richards
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really Fantastic
Well Anne you did it again. Another truly fantastic book, I couldn't put it down.
Xander is one of my favourites in this series, but sometimes I want to give him a really good shake.
I would give more than 5 stars if I could.
Lisa Cheney
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
what can you say about Xander, at first i was like wth but with it only being a dream i was like oh ok, i understand now lol i really like reading about Jesse, and Lucy both but i look forward to seeing more of Xander, who am i kidding i love the whole family
Vicky
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From Xander's POV, he is funny as hell and his antics are hilarious. And, a special Christmas poem about all the characters. You can't help but to LOVE Xander. Hoping to see much more of him coming soon
miss r a o'connor
Haha

Love Xander you have got to read this it us typical Xander loved it. So funny laughed the whole way through.
Tara
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Awesome!!!!
J.A. Low
Love this series
Lady E
Aug 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Short and wild, because Xander is a funny funny guy!
Jennifer Collins
Holy Xander!!! There are seriously more layers to this fun and wild rocker!!! He makes you laugh constantly and want to just hug him!!! He is definitely the glue in this group!!! Can’t wait to see where things go with him!!!
  • Sexy (Rock Me, #4)
  • The Devil's Lair (Back-Up, #4.5)
  • All Night Long (Black Halo, #1)
  • The Rub Down (The Rub Down, #1)
  • Little Prick (Shifting Crossroads, #9)
  • Banded Together (Rebel Walking, #2.5)
  • The Boss: Book Five (The Boss, #5)
  • Getting Played (Heart of Fame, #7)
  • Play Dirty (The Devil's Share, #2)
  • Her Alpha
  • Shafting the Halls (Shaft on Tour, #4)
  • Redeeming Kyle (69 Bottles, #3)
  • Star of Bethlehem (Flowering, #1.6)
  • Eden III (The Eden Trilogy, #3)
  • Let Them Speak (Vampire Assassin League #13)
  • Crash Ride (Power Station, #2)
Anne Mercier is the International Bestselling author of adult contemporary romance, new adult contemporary romance, and mature young adult romance. She was born and raised in Wisconsin and still lives there today.

When she's not writing she enjoys reading amazing books, listening to music, keeping up on all things Avenged Sevenfold and Milo Ventimiglia, chatting with readers and friends, and bingi

Rockstar (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Falling Down (Rockstar #1)
  • Blush (Rockstar #2)
  • Amplify (Rockstar #4)
  • Interlude (Rockstar #5)
  • Ballad (Rockstar #6)
  • Lullabye (Rockstar #7)
  • A Very Xander Christmas 2 (Rockstar #8)
  • Kadence (Rockstar #9)
  • A Very Xander Christmas 3 (Rockstar #10)
  • Duet (Rockstar #11)