Start by marking “Never Give Up (Faithfully Yours #4)” as Want to Read:
Never Give Up (Faithfully Yours #4)

Never Give Up

(Faithfully Yours #4)

Love never fails.

The final book of the Faithfully Yours series begins as English guitarist David Somers and his California-bred wife Beth celebrate ten years together. Their anniversary comes on the heels of a big move from England to California. Leaving his years of band life behind, David—now a father of two—decides to pursue a solo music career in Los Angeles.

Beth is t
Published December 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Never Give Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Give Up

Start your review of Never Give Up (Faithfully Yours #4)
Kaitie
Dec 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have loved David and Beth from the moment I’ve met them. I’ve been invested in their story and not able to put down any book of there’s when I’ve been reading. Me. Carol blew this book out of the water! It’s hard to say goodbye to favorite characters. I found myself crying, laughing, but then smiling while reaching that heartbreaking point of the end. I love these characters and I will always hold them close. But man what a journey and what an amazing ride with Beth and David!
Claire Weglowski
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh what an emotional roller coaster this was, I laughed, I cried and I felt happy, such a fantastic read but so sad this series has ended 😢, I remember reading the first book years ago and have followed Beth and Davids story through it all, I want put spoilers here but I honestly recommend this book and the series so much, for an American author to capture England the way Anne Carol does is amazing shows what a brilliant author she is, the story line in this book was so gripping all the ...more
Melissa Meyer
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! Anne Carol delivered an inspirational and emotional roller coaster journey filled with trials and tribulations throughout the story. David and Beth captured my heart from the very first book and continued through the last page of this book. I would recommend this series to everyone.
Jennifer Hanson
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth and final book in this series (at least as far as I am aware). I had fully intended to read the rest of this series before reading this book but that just didn't happen. Keeping that in mind, I do believe you can read this one without reading the previous ones but think it would have been even better if I had, as I'd have more of the history and story of Beth and David. Anne's writing is very smooth and she's a great story teller that puts a lot of emotion into her writing. Be ...more
Teresa Tysinger
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
What I love most about this book is the highs and lows, just like real life. Carol delivers characters who are real and flawed and redemptive, wrapped up in a charming story of overcoming challenges life often throws at you. These are characters you'll be thinking about long after the last page.

I received a copy of this book from the author. Views expressed here are entirely my own.
Molly Neville
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Go Anne Carol

What a perfect balance of romance and real life. Marriage isn't easy. There are real life struggles that we all must face and David & Beth did just that. They never gave up and faced the hurdles together.
Irene Demoran

• The One and Only Ivan
  • Friends Who Move Couches
  • What Lies Between Us
  • Nate
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • The Little Teashop of Lost and Found
  • A Christmas Cracker
  • The House of Hopes and Dreams
  • Moon
  • Who Glares Wins (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2)
  • Armed and Fabulous (Lexi Graves Mystery, #1)
  • The Garden of Forgotten Wishes
  • A Good Heart is Hard to Find
  • Footsteps in the Snow and other teatime treats
  • A Leap of Faith
  • The Christmas Invitation
  • A Vintage Christmas
Anne Carol grew up in the 1980’s, reading, writing, and listening to English rock bands. She continues to have one foot in the past, listening to classic alternative rock and watching old sitcoms. Anne writes about swoony musicians and, while she keeps a thread of hope in her emotion-packed stories, she doesn’t shy away from tough subject matter. When she’s not writing, Anne enjoys reading, travel ...more

Faithfully Yours (4 books)
  • Never Let Go (Faithfully Yours, #1)
  • Never Fall (Faithfully Yours #2)
  • Never Change (Faithfully Yours #3)

News & Interviews

While all Goodreads members love books (or so we assume, otherwise this would be a weird way to spend your time!), there's a dedicated subset...