Start by marking “How to Punish Your Playboy (DommeNation, #3)” as Want to Read:
How to Punish Your Playboy (DommeNation, #3)

How to Punish Your Playboy

(DommeNation #3)

In this saucy and funny domination romance, pin-up model Veronika Kane meets sexy, arrogant Aston Delano and decides to teach this playboy a lesson he’ll never forget.

Kindle Edition
Published April 6th 2015 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about How to Punish Your Playboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Punish Your Playboy

Michelle
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by publisher in exchange of honest review.

[image error]

A sexy fun lighthearted romance with a hint of BDSM!! How to Punish Your Playboy by Mina Vaughn is not your hardcore BDSM book but a light fun take and twist on BDSM. Toss in a sexy pinup model, a hot restaurateur Aston Delano, a classic car, road trip, and hot sex then you got yourself a fun and entertaining read. When Veronika Kane auctioned off her car, she wasn't expecting Aston to be part of the deal. A miscommunication of
WTF Are You Reading?
Veronika Kane may be pin-up pretty, but as the proud owner of her own restoration business, it is quite clear that she is a woman who knows her way around the down and dirty.
How To Punish Your Playboy is the third offering from authoress Mina Vaughn's Domme Nation series. Holding true to her 'kink with a wink' promise, the characters, situations, and interactions manage to provide readers with a blissfully blistering BDSM experience, without sacrificing the story or its message in the process.

M
J
Apr 11, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. A somewhat whimsical, road trip book about a different type of girl (a pin-up model with tats and bright red hair) who owns a garage that restores vintage cars. When she and her boyfriend have a very messy breakup, she sells the car her boyfriend adored to a multi-millionaire playboy. The girl fancies herself to be a domme and she is looking for her perfect submissive. The playboy makes a joke about "learning the ropes" and our heroine thinks she may have found her sub.

One thing leads
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, romance
Psychocat Reads Review of HOW TO PUNISH YOUR PLAYBOY by Mina Vaughn

(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.)

HOW TO PUNISH YOUR PLAYBOY was an immediate must read ASAP addition to my TBR list. Having read the previous two DommeNation books, I couldn't wait to see what Mina Vaughn had up her sleeve in this third installment.

Before we jump into the review, I'm going to give you a little warning.

Do not read this book hungry. Seriously, if you are even considering the i
Noura
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I've read the first two Mina Vaughn books and i must say that this one is really adorable (thanks to the pin-up fashion info and the cute rich-boy trying to learn how to live humbly) and just as hot as the first one. And like all other Mina Vaughn books before this, the main character is a Domme and her love is always a hot guy who's a true sub.

Veronika Kane is a pin-up model. She's beautiful and she is into vintage cars - she knows them, she re-models them and she can repair them. Imagine a coo
Slytherin Rose
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Genre: Romance
Author: Mina Vaughn
Book: How to punish your playboy (DommeNation #3)
My Star Rating: 4.5
Will I read I read it again? Yes
Intro: When Veronika Kane hears that she’s up for Miss Pin Up Las Vegas, she auctions off her classic hot-rod and decides to head out west. But when the man who bought her car, hot restaurateur Aston Delano, asks her to “show him the ropes,” his not-so-innocent question takes them down a surprising, sexy road. And as they travel cross-country as Domme/sub, their c
Chelly
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
HOW TO PUNISH YOU PLAYBOY is book 3 in Mina Vaughn's DommeNation series. Mistress of 'Kink with a Wink', Mina's books never disappoint. This is a fun, fast read with lots of feels and plenty of hot, hot, hot moments. Veronika is a pinup. Aston is a chef. There's bondage and did I mention the hot sex? Add a road trip to Vegas, a jealous ex, and sexy cars and you've got a recipe for a delicious read.
Daniela
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! another new to me author thats surprisingly good. It was so much fun to read! Veronika the vintage car restoration mechanic slash pinup model slash novice Mistrees Domme to Aston her new sub slash heir apparent restaurateur slash ego tripping playboy. It was light , fun, sausy, smoking hot D/s all wrapped up in a pretty whipping tail.;)
Gaele
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’d read How to Discipline Your Vampire, and found it carried laugh out loud moments with solid characters and a true belief in the attitude of “kink with a wink”. Mina Vaughn has created another story with the same fun tones, sharp dialogue and some clever twists in How to Punish your Playboy.

This road trip with a twist story features Veronika, a pin up model that just discovered she’s in the running for Miss Pin Up Las Vegas. Owner of a garage, Veronika has skills, and restores classics for a
Victoria Colotta
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
How to Punish Your Playboy has one part Pin Up and one part rich Playboy with a side of BDSM and good food. It is a fun, sassy, and sexy read with just the right amount of kink.

I will be the first to admit that when I started to read this book I did a bit of an eye roll. The female lead with body issues and a craptastic ex-boyfriend is something that I have read once or twice before. However, as the book developed, I enjoyed how Veronika started to take control of her own life. The road trip bec
Julie Barrett
Aug 03, 2015 rated it liked it
How to Punish Your Playboy is a fun, lighthearted femdom novel. It took me a while to connect with the characters and to really get into the story. I had difficulty believing that someone would suddenly decide that they were a Domme and start playing with a stranger without any training. This took me out of the story a bit to be honest. That was the main bugbear for me, but this may not be a problem for other readers. The humour in this book is great, it works really well. The storyline is quite ...more
S.L. Saboviec
This is the third release from author Mina Vaughn, and I was excited to get my hands on it because I adored her first release How To Discipline Your Vampire. Her second, How To Reprimand Your Rock Star I liked but--after some contemplation--I realized I didn't connect with. Sporty Thea was fun and sassy, but I'm about as far from physical as one can be without actually becoming a piece of furniture. Her struggles with being a star basketball player didn't resonate with me.

This book, however, was
Elizabeth Shaw
“I am used to getting what I want. And I want you.”

I have read other books in the DommeNation and just like the other books in the series, they are light hearted books that dabbles in BDSM world. (Fanatical BDSM readers need not apply.)

Right off the bat, I had a hard time believing the storyline and at times found some of the scenes to be over the top (I may never look at olive oil the same way again!). Once I let go and took it for what it was, a lighted hearted story, I started to enjoy the s
Avid Reads
Mar 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
I received this ARC of How to Punish Your Playboy by Mina Vaughn from Gallery, Threshold, Pocket Books through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Veronika Kane decides to auctions off the car she restored with the help of her ex. When Aston buys the car it’s with a promise of more. They both embark on a cross country adventure to Las Vegas where they will get to know each other in more ways than one.

The road trip was the perfect setting for these two characters to get to know each other.
Kym
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
What happens when you have a sexy vintage car gal (she can fix em too) with pin up looks and a sexy playboy, who needs some discipline, go on a road trip to Vegas? You get kink with a twist that will have you smiling with the occasional laugh out loud moment that will definitely get your engine reving. This is the third book I have had the pleasure of reading from Mina Vaughn. While it is a series, each stands on it's own. As with her previous works, Mina Vaughnhas made kink fun with just the ri ...more
Debbie
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Slightly deeper, more serious and bittersweet than the other two books in this series but just as awesome. The characters are slightly damaged but when they come together they not only help but heal each other. Just as kinky and hot as the others, but definitely more!
Fran
Apr 29, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNFFF

I don't think you can just decide to be a Domme one day without training? That sort of killed the story for me from the get-go.
Katherine 黄爱芬
Melody
Feb 09, 2019
Yuvee
Apr 29, 2015
Kink with a wink! Author of DommeNation series with Simon & Schuster. How to Discipline Your Vampire and How to Reprimand Your Rock Star available now! How to Punish Your Playboy drops Spring 2015.

DommeNation (3 books)
  • How to Discipline Your Vampire (DommeNation, #1)
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)