Start by marking “All that Jazz (Butler Cove, #3)” as Want to Read:
All that Jazz (Butler Cove, #3)

All that Jazz

(Butler Cove #3)

There's something totally inconvenient about falling for your best friend's brother. Especially when he's a pompous, arrogant, albeit annoyingly sexy a-hole that you'd like to punch or kiss to death at any given moment. But when he does something unforgivable, will there there ever be a second chance for first love.

The summer Jazz turns eighteen, a stupid favor will blur
Published March 22nd 2016

To ask other readers questions about All that Jazz, please sign up.
Natasha Hi Divya ~ Yes, Lizzy will be the next Butler Cove Book :) I am sending out some extra Joey POV to my mailing list next week. You can sign up on my…moreHi Divya ~ Yes, Lizzy will be the next Butler Cove Book :) I am sending out some extra Joey POV to my mailing list next week. You can sign up on my website at www.natashaboyd.com. I'm so glad you re enjoying the series :) (less)

Olga therebelreader
This story was amazing! It was a very powerful and emotional read. It was exceptionally well written and it sucked me in from the beginning.

Falling for best friend’s brother? Jazz and her friend Keri Ann have known each other for years, they are like sisters. They have been through so much together, they tell each other everything. What Jazz didn’t expect was to fall in love with her best friend’s brother, Joey! Joey was more of a sweet ass and I liked his connection with Jazz. Life was simple a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3.5-4 STARS

I'm excited each time I find a new author. And Natasha Boyd is a new one for me, I have heard great things about her stories but never read one! But when I saw All That Jazz, I knew that this book was for me!

I loved how this story developed.The characters are funny, sweet and hot! I loved Jazz from the beginning, she is an amazing heroine! She is the reason why I loved this book! Joey on the other hand confused me a lot! There are moments I really liked him because seriously he is so
Tara | Slow Readers Blog
Originally published on Slow Readers Blog

I loved this book! I laughed, I cried, I swooned, I fell totally in love.

This is my first five star read of 2016. That means that a quarter of the year has nearly gone by and I had yet to read a book that I absolutely loved. But more than that, I went back to check when my last five star was, just so you could get a clear picture. I was thinking it was November, maybe October? Y’ALL. It was September 13, 2015. Do you understand what I’m saying to you righ
NMmomof4
Nov 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2-5-star
2.5 Audiobook Stars

I'd say it was a little less than "just ok" for me. I won't go all out with my review, because I'm worried that I won't be able to fill out all my normal fields. I struggled to keep my attention on this one tbh.

Just to point out my biggest issues:
(view spoiler)
Mandy
Wow! This was super angsty and heart breaking at times but it's one of the best second-chance romances I have ever read. This book goes from the the present, to the past and then back to the present and tells the story of Jazz and her best friends brother, Joey. The chemistry between Jazz and Joey was fantastic. Joey made me a little angry at times but I absolutely loved Jazz. She was a fantastic heroine - strong, smart and independent. I loved that she wasn't a pushover. The writing was fantast ...more
Bookphenomena (Micky)

The Eversea books have been firm favourites of mine and I was very excited to be returning to Butler Cove. I do get a little nervous about side characters becoming the main show but Jessica 'Jazz' was so damn real and likeable because of her relatability, I needn't have worried. I found myself uninterested in Keri-Ann and Jack Eversea because I just wanted to devour the story of Jazz and Joey.

The timeline of this unfolding story is a real strength, told from just before Jazz's 18th bir
Vilma Iris
Mar 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Author Natasha Boyd delivers a slow burning, friends-to-lovers second-chance romance that is both sweet and sexy, lighthearted and emotional. I loved returning to the South Carolina Lowcountry, to sun and sand, to a place abound with history and beauty. Long ago I fell in love with Keri Ann and Jack Eversea and it was then we met Jazz (Keri Ann’s best friend) and Joey (Keri Ann’s older brother).

We quickly realize Jazz has been in love with Joey for some time, but she’s also been hurt by him in a
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Stars★★★★

"That's the strangest thing about love; there doesn't seem to ever be a beginning or an end.
It just is.

What happens when the boy you gave your heart too three years ago, is suddenly back in your life? Do you turn off your feelings and forget every memory you've made with him or jist move on and try to be the bigger person?. This is what life is like for Jessica a.k.a "Jazz". Coming face to face with the man who broke her heart the summer she turned eighteen was a battle for he
Anne OK
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads
First, just to be clear – I loved both Eversea and Forever Jack. Not sure I thought Jack could be topped. But now I'm not so sure. Dr. Joey can certainly hold his own. I was so excited to finally see that Natasha Boyd was taking us back to Butler Cove for Jazz and Joey’s story, along with glimpses of both Jack Eversea and Keri Ann, too. You’ll remember that Keri Ann is Joey’s sister and Jazz's best friend. Call me delighted and thrilled – maybe wishing for a little bit more of a carved-in-stone ...more
Irene Sim
I loved this story even though I found tiring the fact that 2/3 of the book was about the past, specifically about the summer Jazz turned 18 and she and Keri Ann finished high school. As young people Jazz and Joey made a lot of mistakes, part because of their previous experiences with their parents, and part out of fear of their feelings.
I liked the way their story ended, that they both took time to short out their feelings and be sure about their choices but it was difficult to feel any angst
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
DNF @ 80%

I'm angry because I'm almost to the ending but I cannot deal with this book anymore. I'm sorry but I'd rather read a 10 page worth of shopping list than to finish this book. It's just so so boring.

It has the longest flashback chapters ever, and it doesn't help that the Hero, Joey, is a grade A douchebag. I cannot find a single like-able thing about him at all. After he royally fucked up, he expected to resume their barely there romance? After 3 years. Lmao. I'm not at all impressed
Brenna Aubrey
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Experiencing a Natasha Boyd novel is so much more than reading about another place or group of people. It's exploring an entirely new locale, meeting new people as real as those you see in every day life. It's being a part of an exquisitely drawn and three dimensional world. It's tasting new foods, smelling new smells, feeling new feelings and loving new people and places.

It was hard to finish this book because I didn't want the experience to be over. I honestly felt like I was in the low countr
~Kristin~
Mar 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
It's been such a long time since I read Eversea, but I was able to get back into the story. This story takes place during that story, for the most part, and a lot of it is set in the past..but it worked. I'm not usually a huge fan of starting a story, then jumping back and forth in a time line, but here it was the meat of the story. I was touched by this story, it was funny as well as emotional, even needing a few Kleenex, all in all I'd say it was time well spent.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: All That Jazz
Author: Natasha Boyd
Standalone or Series: Standalone
Characters: 4
Plot: 3
HEA: Yes

I was very excited to read this. We meet Jazz and Joey. Jazz has been in love with her best friend's brother since...forever. But it is obvious that he is not interested. Especially after Joey slept with her, took her virginity and left her without a word.

Is there anything worse in this world than being desperately in love
Stephanie (Bookfever)
All that Jazz was really wonderful! I could hardly stop reading the story because it and the characters had me hooked so hard. Reading Jazz and Joey's story, finally, was amazing and I loved it!

People who have read Eversea will know Jazz, Keri Ann's best friend, already from that book (and its sequel). I've always loved Jazz. She's really a riot and made me laugh a lot in this book. So I'm very happy to have read her and Joey's story. We also find out what happened between them three years ago,
Hms
Aug 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Joey and Jazz. Jazz and Joey. They have been dancing around each other for years, afraid of their feelings for each other getting in the way of their end goals. Joey wants to be a doctor and has worked hard to get his undergrad in 3 years and is now onto med school. Jazz (Jessica) has finally graduated from high school and is on the cusp of her 18th birthday. She is off to college in the fall to pursue a degree in hotel management and a minor in photography, in an homage to her absentee father. ...more
M A R I G O L D
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
There was something missing in this story. Emotion and authenticity.

It was alluded to often and there were a number of attempts to bring it into the mix but it just wasn't there. I didn't enjoy the characters and the drama was entirely unrealistic. I felt like the characters completely overreacted in many instances and didn't deal with their issues like adults. I'm not a fan of drama due to poor communication and I found that in spades in this book. The characters went from tortured teenage angs
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
4/5 STARS!!

To say that I will read anything that Natasha Boyd writes is an understatement. Her EverseaSeries is one of my most treasured series ever (HELLO! Have you seen those stunning covers?) and the story of Keri Ann and Jack Eversea, the classic Hollywood-superstar-meets-smalltown-girl, is a MUST-READ. With that being said, you do NOT need that have read the Eversea series before diving into Jazz and Joey’s story!

Jazz is on the brink of adulthood. waiting to start her life after graduatin
Melissa | Slow Readers Blog
Before I start my review I want to say how much I absolutely loved the Eversea books. They have consistently remained at the top of my favorites list, Eversea being there since November 2013! So, saying I've been waiting for what feels like forever, is damned warranted. But the wait? *so* worth it. All That Jazz brings us back to Butler Cove as we finally get Jazz and Joey's story.

My first impression of this book is: WOW! that was fun! Jazz is suuuuper sassy yet completely lovable. I was thorou
Ashley Berry
I adored the Eversea Characters and was super excited to hear that Jazz would be getting her own book. Jazz is a bright, spirited, lovable character. She was the comic relief in Eversea, but in All That Jazz, she really shines bright! I would hope so, it is her book after all ;)

Jazz (Jessica) and Joey have this banter going on that is charged. Its electric. It's freaking hot!!!

"You set a standard by which all future kisses will be measured."

We get to see Jazz and Joey as -for lack of better wo
Rachel Harris
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Natasha Boyd is a magician. I swear it's true. Every single book she writes, I'm immediately pulled into the world, forgetting all else, living and breathing alongside these characters. Her writing is effortless yet so full of emotion and heart-fluttering moments that I never want it to end. ALL THAT JAZZ is her best one yet! Love, love, stinking LOVE!!!
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars
I love the Butler Cove gang and being a part of the journey of Jazz and Joey. A beautiful 2nd chance romance a long time in the making. Full review to come
Beanimous
Jul 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a NA Book, it followed the life and mainly emotional journey of a 17 year old girl, having a crush on her best friend's handsome brother. The said brother was rude, callous and acting selfishly towards the heroine.

The heroine, who was a insecure teenager going through grief, gave into the hero, over and over, despite knowing 'it has disaster written all over it.' Given my intolerance towards weak heroine constantly giving in to @sshole heros, this story strangely didn't irritate me the
Sheila'S Book Corner
What can I say about his author? Oh that's right I bow down to anything that she says. Or writes!!

I fell madly and deeply in love with the Eversea series, so deep I wanted more of Jack. I would read him everyday for the rest of my life. Then I found out she was making another book in the series.
Well let's just say this is how i felt!

I did the countdown, I did the messages, I did the waiting, I did the pacing. I did what I needed to do and then finally one day like a ray of sunshine it showed up
Nathalie*
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

It was a cute story .. I'm glad all worked out well :) it doesn't seem like there story is over it needs a bit more like what happens in 4 years ;)
Mel
Jan 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved this.
I love Natasha's writing and I'm glad these two got their story.
It was perfect for those two. ☺
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
Finally, we get Jazz and Joey's story! This book takes place concurrently with the previous books in the series but from Jazz and Joey's POV.

What makes this story unique is that although Jazz and Joey have known each other and have liked each other from afar since they were young kids, they take a life journey that pulls them apart. Both know they can be good together, but both need to do some growing up before the time becomes right to love each other as they should.

Great to see the story fro
Kelly
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Stars!!! I’m such a sucker for couples who grew up together falling in love! Even better throwing in a second chance romance! The only thing I really really wanted was Joey’s POV, and found out there are some bonus chapters I’m going off to snag!

“I could feel the cotton wool protection of youth getting flimsier. Real life looked like it was going to be a bi###.”

“That’s the strangest
Lyka
At 27, I'd say I'm too old for this kind of story. It started ok until the flashback and the heroine gets whiny about losing her V-card and it was just about that! I stopped reading at 37% because by that time I already want to slap the heroine. From there, I just browsed through the book til the ending. Nothing really surprised me. So nah, not for me.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Surviving Brooklyn (Brooklyn, #1)
  • Southern Roots (Southern Roots #1)
  • Pan's Salvation (Dueling Devils, #5)
  • Don't Close Your Eyes (Don't Close Your Eyes, #1)
  • Sunset Vibrations
  • Hunger (The Seductors Series, #2)
  • Hooked: The Complete Collection (Hooked, #1-3)
  • Broken Until You
  • Salvage Her Heart
  • Keep It Secret (KIS #1)
  • Exotic Desires Vol. 1 (Exotic Desires, #1)
  • Loverboy
  • Ultimate Deception (Harden, #2)
  • Intertwined
  • Come To Light (Imperfections #2)
  • I'll Take A Chance (Running Into Love, #2)
  • Going the Distance (Down for the Count, #2)
  • Forever and Almost Always
USA Today Bestseller, Winter Rose FINALIST 2013 (Eversea), Digital Book Award Winner 2014 (Eversea) and Chatelaine Awards for Romantic Fiction FINALIST 2015 (Deep Blue Eternity).

Butler Cove (5 books)
  • Eversea (Butler Cove, #1)
  • Forever, Jack (Butler Cove, #2)
  • Beach Wedding (Butler Cove, #4)
  • One Night (Butler Cove, #5)
“A girl has to dream and expect more. If women expected nothing from men, men would never amount to much.” 0 likes