Start by marking “I've Got Tears in My Ears from Lyin' on My Back in My Bed While I Cry Over You: Country Music's Best (And Funniest) Lines” as Want to Read:

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
100 million country music fans will be crying in their beer if they don't get their hands on this chart-busting collection. The humor, frankness, and emotion in country's unvarnished lines will make requests for this collection of 100 great song titles and lyrics abound.
Published May 1st 1992 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about I've Got Tears in My Ears from Lyin' on My Back in My Bed While I Cry Over You

Thom Dunn
NOT (EXACTLY) A BOOK: "The Best (and Funniest) Country Music Lines 1993 Calendar, from Andrews and McMeel, A Universal Press Syndicate Company, Kansas City. 365+ pages in a perfect binding with plastic frame holder.
Merary