Start by marking “Mechanical Dragons: Fire & Water” as Want to Read:
Mechanical Dragons: Fire & Water

Mechanical Dragons: Fire & Water

(Mechanical Dragons #1)

A student at the Pifianka Academy of Polytechniques, Khaly accidentally reveals her magical gifts when she brings her school project, a mechanical dragon, to life.

Forced into hiding from the Guild, a powerful government faction with the sole purpose of destroying all magic, Khaly discovers that the Guild has bigger plans than simply snuffing out all magic; they want compl
Published December 15th 2014 by Bobbi Schemerhorn

To ask other readers questions about Mechanical Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mechanical Dragons

samantha  (books-are-my-life20)
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved loved loved this book can't wait to start the next one
Jodi Hunter
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This gave me the feels of anime and I am not a huge fan up until now, I really liked it for this book. I loved the quest, what could be more important than saving magic. A incredible start to a new series, and I am super excited to begin the next one.
Karen Smale
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. It kept me interested the whole time and left me wanting more which to me means everything I really didn't want it to end. She made me see the dragons as I was reading about them.
Lisa
Jun 12, 2018 rated it liked it
2.5 stars, rounded up to 3 because I loved the mini dragons.
Mechanical Dragons: Fire & Water has a lot of potential, but I felt like it suffered from thin world building and a lack of character development. I liked what was there, but felt like there just wasn't enough detail. It needed *more* to really round out the world and flesh out the characters. I wanted to know more about the society, the history (of the Elementals especially), and the characters themselves. For me the dragons were t
A.J. Flowers
Sep 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: indie
A tale of a quest to save magic! That's a great premise if I've ever heard one. Paired with reminiscent tones of beloved anime such as Fullmetal Alchemist, a touch of DragonAge, and mechanical dragons, this was a quick and enjoyable read. Khaly is a likable and intelligent protagonist and Bobbi did a great job bringing her (and the dragons!) to life. The story started off in way that had me immediately understanding the world and engaging with the characters before winding into a plot with a dar ...more
Tara
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It brought me in from the first page and didn’t let me go until I was finished! I was sad to see it come to an end, but so excited to discover it’s a series! I can’t wait to open the next one! I think I have found another author to add to my favorites!
Charlene Pineda
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was ok
Good story, weak writing. I want to see this writer evolve and mature. Enjoyed the story though
Briana Wilton
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
it was interesting and I found it fun to read and was enjoyable
Beth
Sep 29, 2015
Jaret Schemerhorn
Jan 24, 2017
Trina
Nov 02, 2018
Veronica Anzalone
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
She left me wanting more!! I was immediately immersed in this new world and characters lives I felt like they were a part of my family and I needed to know more. I love that the dragons have their own distinct personalities...I couldn’t stop with just one!
STEVEN BARONE
Becca McCulloch
Jan 01, 2019
Lezli
Jan 11, 2019
I write Epic, Urban, a touch of Steampunk Fantasy. I love immortals, magic, dragons, and all the lovely things that come along with them!

I have also started to offer Content Editing, check out my website for more information. www.bobbischemerhornauthor.ca

Mechanical Dragons (3 books)
  • Mechanical Dragons: Spirit